Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people hate islam? - page 91. (Read 221004 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
June 04, 2015, 12:46:42 PM
Islam is the best religion on earth and that is why so many people convert to it.
Do they have a choice in the matter?

There is no compulsion in Islam. People are free to accept or reject Islam.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 04, 2015, 12:38:33 PM
Islam is the best religion on earth and that is why so many people convert to it.

Since everyone recognizes that there is a Higher Power, their Islam choice might be the only one available to them. It depends on where they live in the world. They are looking for the Higher Power, so they accept what is available.

In America, we have many religious choices available. Among them are Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, atheism, science, and man, himself.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
June 04, 2015, 12:31:46 PM
legendary
June 04, 2015, 12:19:41 PM

Agnosticism is the best religion in the world. It has never killed or harmed anyone (I am not talking about Communist-inspired Atheism by the way), and it never discriminates against anyone. All other religions are evil. And the Abrahamic religions in particular have caused untold misery and suffering to the humankind ever since their invention.
Communism Atheism is not Atheism!  It is just for political gains not for Atheism.  They are just spreading violence under the name Atheism for their own Communist benefit not for Atheism and will never be.

How good of you! You just want to attack Islam, right? Nothing else. Undecided

If a verbal attack against Islam were strong enough, it just might stop the physical attacks of Islam against everyone, including against the Muslims by other Muslims.

Smiley
June 04, 2015, 10:03:07 AM

Agnosticism is the best religion in the world. It has never killed or harmed anyone (I am not talking about Communist-inspired Atheism by the way), and it never discriminates against anyone. All other religions are evil. And the Abrahamic religions in particular have caused untold misery and suffering to the humankind ever since their invention.
Communism Atheism is not Atheism!  It is just for political gains not for Atheism.  They are just spreading violence under the name Atheism for their own Communist benefit not for Atheism and will never be.

How good of you! You just want to attack Islam, right? Nothing else. Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
June 04, 2015, 08:11:20 AM

June 04, 2015, 05:22:27 AM

The fact is, there's currently more violence around the world in the name of Islam than any other religion

Which is just for political gains not for Islam. They are just spreading violence under the name Islam for their own benefit not for Islam and will never be.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
June 04, 2015, 01:41:24 AM

The fact is, there's currently more violence around the world in the name of Islam than any other religion
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 03, 2015, 11:08:07 PM

legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
June 03, 2015, 10:28:43 PM
I don't think the people hate Islam. I think people is scared of Islamic Extremists and Jihadists.

No. A belief system that advocates ignorance and superstition to the lowest common denominator is pretty much hated.  This, of course, describes all religion not just Islam. Fundamentalist Christians are equally hated.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
June 03, 2015, 10:22:12 PM
I don't think the people hate Islam. I think people is scared of Islamic Extremists and Jihadists.
legendary
June 03, 2015, 10:16:46 PM
Islam is the best religion on earth.

In the same way syphilis is the best STD.   Grin

All Hail the KOREAN!  PNBUH!
legendary
June 03, 2015, 07:07:40 PM
There might be all kinds of reasons why people could hate Islam. But the greatest reason people hate Islam is that Islam takes freedom away from people.

Those people who have joined Islam with the idea that Islam is peaceful and freedom loving, will easily find out that it is not, when they try to get out.

Smiley
legendary
June 03, 2015, 07:03:23 PM
Islam is the best religion on earth.

In the same way syphilis is the best STD.   Grin
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
June 03, 2015, 06:59:14 PM
basically Islam have more kooks than any other religion
Activity: 617
Merit: 500
June 03, 2015, 10:44:54 AM
Islam is the best religion on earth and that is why so many people convert to it. If you understand the core of it you will never say a bad word about it. The Korean is the best book ever if you follow it, you will never have a dark day again.Terrorism is not Islamic and condemed by billions of muslims.

Islam and Christianity are more like organized business cartels, who hunt for new converts through various (sometimes nefarious) means. Let's compare converts to Buddhism to those to Islam. Converts to Buddhism mostly comes from the general population, and are overwhelmingly represented among the white-collar population. On the other hand converts to Islam mostly comes from the blue-collar population, and most of the times it is the ethnic minorities who convert to Islam (African-Americans, Hispanics.etc). Also a large part of the conversions to Islam occur in prisons.

You are right when you say that Islam is successful in converting a large number of people from other religions every year. But in my opinion, the quality matters, not the quantity.  Grin

very nice and very true !!!!!!!
legendary
May 19, 2015, 08:44:46 PM
Islam is the best religion on earth and that is why so many people convert to it. If you understand the core of it you will never say a bad word about it. The Korean is the best book ever if you follow it, you will never have a dark day again.Terrorism is not Islamic and condemed by billions of muslims.

The Korean!  Peace NOT Be Unto Him!

An honest mistake, but a pretty funny one.
legendary
May 19, 2015, 07:01:27 PM

legendary
May 19, 2015, 02:06:34 PM

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
May 19, 2015, 12:15:04 PM

Islam and Christianity are more like organized business cartels, who hunt for new converts through various (sometimes nefarious) means. Let's compare converts to Buddhism to those to Islam. Converts to Buddhism mostly comes from the general population, and are overwhelmingly represented among the white-collar population. On the other hand converts to Islam mostly comes from the blue-collar population, and most of the times it is the ethnic minorities who convert to Islam (African-Americans, Hispanics.etc). Also a large part of the conversions to Islam occur in prisons.

Islam and Christianity are just hijacked to be used as political tools more than anything. Example Christianity in America and Isis just want to create and run their own state just under the guise of islam.
Pages:
Jump to: