Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people kill for religion? - page 13. (Read 3725 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 09, 2017, 02:55:25 PM
Myth comes to life in people's minds. In social terms, myth can be considered as a linguistic code, designed to change individuals and populations behavior. This is an evolutionary developed cooperation tool of our species.
Tool can be used in any manner, nature is cruel, civilization is about transcending our biological nature. Blockchain is a promising step in this direction, btw.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
September 09, 2017, 01:56:24 PM
I am totally disagree on the q above.. People dont kill for religions... They kill after the beliefs.. And beliefs were raise when they were a kid.. They believe that is correct and brained wash of those reason.. I am so  ease for them.. Please dont make them so guilt... This is such a shame for religions... Muslims kills because it was explained and learned.. But what i hate is that shit of catholic that telling it is equality and sharing is xhit.. But xhit i know their schools only rich kid are welcome how come they were about poor... Some religions are scam thats what i admire for muslims
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
September 09, 2017, 12:36:52 PM
Which religion do you refer?
Religion basically teaches good things, to shape people's morale. To limit lust, respect others, etc...
Those who commit crime, insult, slander, even killing others are the one who uses religion as the shield. They keep their misinterpretation about the doctrine and try to influence and persuade others to have the mind like them. So, religion is not bad, the few people who use it to commit crime are the guilty one.

#peace

i am referring to the ISIS and those terrorist in Philippines,Maute, who claiming that what they do is for Allah. They killed christians, those who are not Islam and those cannot pray an Islam prayer they shot them in the head just like that.
Activity: 124
September 09, 2017, 11:15:31 AM
Which religion do you refer?
Religion basically teaches good things, to shape people's morale. To limit lust, respect others, etc...
Those who commit crime, insult, slander, even killing others are the one who uses religion as the shield. They keep their misinterpretation about the doctrine and try to influence and persuade others to have the mind like them. So, religion is not bad, the few people who use it to commit crime are the guilty one.

#peace
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 09, 2017, 11:08:11 AM
We are all witness of recent events, war, killings, and terrorism claiming they are doing it for their god. What do you think of this belief?

Totally ridiculous, absurd and hilarious.  Actually they are just using their religion to validate their bad intentions.  They are quoting quotes from their scripture about legal killing which actually a non-sense.  They are just a bunch of lunatics and will kill to satisfy themselves.
Activity: 189
September 09, 2017, 11:01:34 AM
We are all witness of recent events, war, killings, and terrorism claiming they are doing it for their god. What do you think of this belief?
Pages:
Jump to: