Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people kill for religion? - page 5. (Read 3725 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 04:02:41 PM
If someone hate to others, because of their religion,, that is the foolish man ever. because religion is dependent thing. we can not insult oh hesitate because of their religion. I`m a Buddhist. I do not Kill for religion. real Buddhist will never do that. because , first precept is abstain from Killing. Real Buddhist keep it well.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
November 16, 2017, 03:53:48 PM
Because they are brainwashed with religion. Can you imagine the IQ of that person ? I am also pity that people. It is probably hard even for them to don't know anything.
Because they are brainwashed with religion. Can you imagine the IQ of that person ? I am also pity that people. It is probably hard even for them to don't know anything.
They are brainwashed for sure, but I am not really convinced it has something to go with their IQ.
Most of persons who kill for religions are just hopeless and when you lose hope, you become more gullible, whatever your IQ is
Activity: 231
Merit: 102
November 16, 2017, 03:34:37 PM
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
November 16, 2017, 11:30:09 AM
Most people using religion as power are crazy, they think they are the superior and thinking they are always right but religion is just a group of people who believe in there gods
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 10:52:30 AM
It is a big mistake to say that a religion is bad because someone did bad things for their religion. 
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
November 16, 2017, 10:29:53 AM
We are all witness of recent events, war, killings, and terrorism claiming they are doing it for their god. What do you think of this belief?

They are mentally ill. Simple as that. No sane person can murder someone for a reason they make up in their heads.
Activity: 34
November 16, 2017, 10:13:50 AM
That's really confusing religion tells you that it is a sin to kill, but its an exception when god tells you to? Isn't that a bit hypocritical
Activity: 26
November 16, 2017, 09:30:42 AM
The crusades that involved the 'Deuz Vult!' was meant to reclaim the 'Holy Land'. It was set in the Medieval period, and people really killed to conquer.

'Allahu Akbar' is another story, but here's the thing they we're all used for a certain event is history. People just like to overuse it.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 09:10:54 AM
We are all witness of recent events, war, killings, and terrorism claiming they are doing it for their god. What do you think of this belief?

I dont think they do killings because of their religion. They do that because of their self, in their own black propaganda, not because of god. Religion is not related on killings some one's life.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
November 16, 2017, 07:36:55 AM
It's a big lie. It's ridiculous. Those people who are covering their bad acts from their religion are actually not believers. It is their black propaganda to make a certain religion negative and bad to others eyes.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 16, 2017, 06:27:44 AM

The thing about people is they are not naturally contented. So, when they believe in something, let's say their faith or religion, they tend to insist it to others as well, even though others already have their own religion, they still want them to believe the same faith.
Activity: 59
Merit: 12
Think more
November 16, 2017, 05:05:12 AM
Human is violent, Gods are human inventions
Activity: 420
November 16, 2017, 04:23:27 AM
.    Hopeless kind of belief. The Bible is all about Love. How come that these kind people doing it in reverse.
Activity: 130
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
November 16, 2017, 03:41:07 AM
Maybe its their belief and wanted to be heard for it.Its their ideology.But harming people is not good just to be heard.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 02:39:00 AM

Totally ridiculous, absurd and hilarious.  Actually they are just using their religion to validate their bad intentions.  They are quoting quotes from their scripture about legal killing which actually a non-sense.  They are just a bunch of lunatics and will kill to satisfy themselves.

Too true. It just doesn't focus on Islam but through all religions throughout history has a record of killing for the religion. I think it's more of extremists reading their doctrine and misunderstanding what the actual message of the doctrine. The religion itself is not at fault, mainly the execution the in the mind of these extremists.
Activity: 80
November 02, 2017, 06:34:58 AM
I believe that this is wrong because killing is wrong especially killing because of your gods. What kind of god is that? I think it’s not a god but a demon that is pretending to be a god. The people believing this crap should open their eyes for them to see the real truth.
Activity: 140
November 02, 2017, 06:07:06 AM

I think this is because of wrong or false teaching, it was written that many false teachers are gonna fill the earth, and many will be swayed by them. News about people killing people, bombing and suicide because of religious beliefs are Because of false beliefs coming from false teachers.
Activity: 80
Merit: 20
November 02, 2017, 05:49:13 AM
I don't understand religion. Religion doesn't tell you to go and kill anything person or animal in fact it tells you the opposite in that you should not do any harm to anyone. Yet they kill in the name of religion.
Activity: 63
November 02, 2017, 05:39:20 AM
People only use religion to cover up their own ugly heart, why kill, but because it involves the interests of religion, there are many people who are brainwashed, religion should be a kind of faith
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 02, 2017, 05:35:09 AM

Regardless whatever religion it may be, killing should never be encouraged for whatever reason. We are all humans and we are all creations of the God Almighty and we all should be treated equal. Respect one another, live and let live and of course, for all religions, to each his own. No religion should be arrogant enough to say that theirs is the best and unbelievers should be killed. That is just crazy and plain stupid.
Pages:
Jump to: