Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people mine Crypto? - page 2. (Read 837 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 05:25:02 AM
it's pretty profitable. I think that while there is an opportunity to mine, it is best to use it .. I think that soon coins could not be mined because of the other protocols.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
August 27, 2018, 02:41:34 AM
It looks like the lowest risk's doing on the cryptomarket because here you don't need in special knowledge and other necessary education as for the trading, why not.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 10:23:10 PM
Mining is a business, and they make money from it. That's why people mine crypto. Nowadays mining become harder and it's very hard to make profits from mining.
Simple as that make it advantageous over buying is that with mining you just keep getting coins as long as you keep mining while with buying, once you run out of money, you cannot get any more coins. So I think that the idea of continously getting coins is what the most attractive part about it is. Also there is also the fact that miners help to keep the network running. Thought?
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
August 25, 2018, 09:54:34 PM
I think mining is more profitable, especially for certain coins, as long as it can calculate the cost of spending and how many coins you get. In my group there is someone who likes to calculate the profit and loss of mining and he is not just mining certain coins based on one's profit.

They like to mine In order to earn coins and they are like to promote in this technology site, which they can earn profits by selling and buying due to fluctuated market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 09:43:30 PM
I think mining is more profitable, especially for certain coins, as long as it can calculate the cost of spending and how many coins you get. In my group there is someone who likes to calculate the profit and loss of mining and he is not just mining certain coins based on one's profit.

Activity: 179
August 25, 2018, 09:42:21 PM
Most of people mine in crypto to a chance to gain some great profits. In mining you only need hardwork to have profits cause when you don't worked hard maybe you get nothing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
August 25, 2018, 09:33:48 PM
Mining is a business, and they make money from it. That's why people mine crypto. Nowadays mining become harder and it's very hard to make profits from mining.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 09:29:57 PM
Many people bought equipment as a tool for mining businesses. Now it is problematic even to pay back the cost of such equipment, but while it brings profit, people are engaged in mining.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 08:18:18 AM
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
August 24, 2018, 08:10:32 AM
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 06:40:57 AM
I am sure that it is the most reliable way to earn in crypto but it takes so many resources which are really needed in another spheres of cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 06:27:24 AM
Many of the miners there is a big airbag. And the top mining companies it is designed for many years. Why would they stop the process?
copper member
Activity: 210
August 20, 2018, 06:16:19 AM
I have seen many of my friends , they are very happy from mining. According to them, mining is the best source to generate money from crypto without any hard work.  They are earning handsome amount every month from mining after paying their electricity bills and hardware maintenance.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 06:07:53 AM
Profits and personal preferences
But in my opinion, the main purpose of mining is the profit that it gives to investors! At present, mining still gives attractive profits!
Activity: 291
August 20, 2018, 06:02:33 AM
Activity: 392
August 20, 2018, 05:54:46 AM
People mine crypto because it is profitable to them. You have to know that with miners they have the avenue to always get cryptos without having to worry about buying the coins. Also there is the fact that the blockchain system is dependent on the miners and the processing power their collective hardwares provide for the system to run.
Activity: 41
August 19, 2018, 11:33:02 PM
Mining is additionally a decent decision in acquiring some digital currency however it relies upon the nature simply like in a few spots. They require a mining apparatus and contraptions that they can utilize and obviously they will burn through cash for it however at times it isn't fundamental simply like here in my place the cost of power is high and it isn't important on the off chance that we do mining in our family unit. Beyond any doubt it is a decent method for procuring yet you should level or fit it to your environment.
Activity: 70
August 05, 2018, 12:41:55 PM
For the coins which are not related to ay companies, the cryptocurrencies like bitcoin  are needed for the purpose of increasing circulation supply the personal benefit involved in this process is a compensation reed given and the coin added to their wallet
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
August 03, 2018, 07:28:30 AM
Everyone understands that crypto-currencies are the future of the world economy. Therefore, now before each realized it is a task, the solution of which is the presence of a crypto currency. In any way. Buy, earn, or mine. There are also separate, deviant characters who prefer to simply puke the crypto currency from others. Take care of yourself and your loved ones, be careful - money loves silence.
Activity: 196
August 03, 2018, 07:14:02 AM
People prefer crypto money to make easy and big money. Apart from monetizing, they use crypto money to send money quickly to any country they want. There are people who use it to trade.
Pages:
Jump to: