Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people mine Crypto? - page 4. (Read 837 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 10:20:00 AM
As for the issue itself, the most well-known method of its implementation is the mining used in the networks Bitcoin, Litecoin and many others in some systems it may be absent, and emissions are produced through ICO.
However, you must be ready with the capital to start a profitable mining business or else you will not get much. I prefer to trade because I do not have much capital to start, but there are still things to do with the capital you already have.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 10:11:42 AM
As for the issue itself, the most well-known method of its implementation is the mining used in the networks Bitcoin, Litecoin and many others in some systems it may be absent, and emissions are produced through ICO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 01:05:56 AM
It may be so many risks involved in mining crypto but I don't know why they choosing to make money by taking so many risks.
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 01:02:04 AM
because crypto is a valuable asset for investment. and mine is the easiest and most effective way to get crypto. However, if the mine is indeed actually required much capital if it is to big results. If the only mine free just doesn't expect can produce big in quick time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 12:58:06 AM
Is it really worth it though...time, effort, Money for equipment and power.  And for how much monthly, yearly?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
June 21, 2018, 12:55:48 AM
Maybe by mining in crypto can get a good profit and that way people are mining in crypto because cryptocurrency is also good for investing and mining, but I know currently rarely people are mining in crypto because it is now a bit difficult and unlike yesterday
Activity: 45
June 21, 2018, 12:40:28 AM
I know some friends who now consider mine crypto to be their main job. After deducting expenses from electricity and depreciation of machinery, they have relatively large income. That is why they invest more in the professional mine system.

Mining is one way of getting crypto that's why many people also did some mining other than investing though mining is tough but its okay for people who are good in mining so that they could really earn more coins. It depends on the strategy people are using.
Activity: 171
June 13, 2018, 11:00:38 PM
I know some friends who now consider mine crypto to be their main job. After deducting expenses from electricity and depreciation of machinery, they have relatively large income. That is why they invest more in the professional mine system.
Activity: 140
June 13, 2018, 11:00:26 PM
Operators now may be thinking that bitcoin cash prices will increase in the near future to make the extraction worthwhile. A 30-40% increase in price compared to bitcoin would certainly make their exploits profitable, and they could wait until the sale was the reason they were using the crypto
Activity: 151
June 13, 2018, 10:57:12 PM
because in the crypto there are many advantages given. in crypto we can get the job given and we definitely get tokens or coins that can be exchanged for money. in crypto also we can also get more profit, than we invest or play trading. therefore many people mine to get bounty in crypto.
Activity: 125
June 13, 2018, 10:30:18 PM
Mining is not so popular as it was because the coinage of cannibal has become much more difficult, so the profit does not come straight out very quickly, except there are many risks...
Activity: 233
June 13, 2018, 07:56:36 AM
Because some people are against for the trading, they are afraid of being stressed. That can happen if you lost amount of money. What is more, mining has own advantages like a great income. But it also needs in hardware and being ready to pay for electricity.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
June 06, 2018, 12:02:17 AM
people mine crypto to earn token and earm money. but before entering to mining there are lots of factor you should consider. the number one factor is your electric bill, if you are in a place/country that has ab expensive electric bill i think it is not advisable to mine crypto. second the price of the hardware equipment. the ghapics card that they use is very expensive. if you are using cheap GPU's you connot mine good. and lastly the maintenance of the hardware equipment for every weeks, months, year. think before you mine crypto if it is profitable or not.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 11:50:09 PM
which I know maybe by mine we can get a good profit,, but what I see today many people who do not mine their money in crypto for not getting profit then from now many people are investing in altcoin with long term because soon price altcoin and bitcoin will stabilize and recover

Activity: 18
June 04, 2018, 06:07:58 AM
Is taking up the possibility of setting up a mining farm or personal mining even worth it at this point with the amount of money it takes to set up the farm and such ventures such as that because of the amount of energy consumption used within mining around the globe currently at concerning levels (rated at 2.55 gigawatts (GW) of electricity per year; which has increased within the Bitcoin network consumption 413.37 percent per year) and governing institutions viewing the levels of energy consumption as detrimental to their country as a whole. So setting up a farm with all of the upcoming regulations might not be a viable option with all of the difficulty of maintaining it and coins switching to the Proof Of Stake models out in the world of Crypto

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-minings-electricity-bill-is-it-worth-it
Activity: 36
June 04, 2018, 05:57:41 AM
Mining is cool for passiv income.
And if you're lucky you can find a pearl
Merit: 252
June 04, 2018, 05:33:27 AM
And I think that this is a sensible waste of not only money for equipment but also time. If you want to mine some kind of coin, buy it and watch its price, and all the problems.
Activity: 196
June 04, 2018, 03:03:54 AM
People are using the crypt soon to make a lot of money. They use cryptography to send money to any country in the world more easily. Crypto will be the system used by all countries for trade in the future.
Activity: 488
May 25, 2018, 06:20:23 AM
Why people mine crypto, for the same reason than people invest in crypto to make money, wen you mine it is like participate in ICO, you invest your electricityin crypto
Exactly, we all invest for the sole purpose of making more money in the long run and that is the reason why miners do their thing as well. Mining is also more like an investment but more of a long term thing as your set up can keep giving you as much as you can imagine as long as you keep mining while still enjoying the long term benefit in terms of growth in value of what you are mining. That is like basically the main idea of a layman.
Activity: 98
May 23, 2018, 11:29:56 AM
It's clear to some people who want bitcoin or mine altcoin is the easiest way. We just need to set up a computer with special spec and a very fast and good connection. Imagine a person who can buy a lot of computers to mine, he just need to be silent and wait until bitcoinnya can be enjoyed.
Pages:
Jump to: