Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people mine Crypto? - page 3. (Read 837 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 06:24:47 AM
Just like almost every other thing people do in relation to cryptos, people mine cryptos because they want to earn more. This is not so easy to do, and only a few people really have succeeded in it, but it is a good way to get more earnings. It is something I'm looking to learn for myself and get big profits for myself too.
Activity: 168
August 01, 2018, 05:18:44 PM
Because mining will give you big profits, but this is an expensive mining machine, you have to have big capital to buy mining machines, which is why I will not mine if I am not a huge initial investment.
Activity: 41
July 31, 2018, 07:21:44 PM
In my view, The thing about mining that is gainful to purchase is that by mining you simply continue getting coins as long as you continue mining briefly by purchasing, once you come up short on cash, you can not get more coins. different approaches to profit have a few dangers, for example, mining so I don't think mining is considerably more confused than that of cash mineworkers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 07:14:36 PM
In my view, The thing about mining that is beneficial to purchase is that by mining you simply continue getting coins as long as you continue mining incidentally by purchasing, once you come up short on cash, you can not get more coins. different approaches to profit have a few dangers, for example, mining so I don't think mining is significantly more entangled than that of cash mineworkers.
I agree with you, as mining could be a passive source of the income. May be it is less profitable today, but it is still a source of income while the markets are in red colors and the situation is not easy.
Activity: 37
July 31, 2018, 07:12:53 PM
In my view, The thing about mining that is beneficial to purchase is that by mining you simply continue getting coins as long as you continue mining incidentally by purchasing, once you come up short on cash, you can not get more coins. different approaches to profit have a few dangers, for example, mining so I don't think mining is significantly more entangled than that of cash mineworkers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
July 29, 2018, 03:39:34 PM
Mining cripto is highly speculative but it is also kind of fun I think, and gives you plenty of control about where your hashing power goes.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 02:45:45 PM
People mine crypto for a couple of reasons. There is the fact that people get a lot of free coins when they mine crypto which means they are making money from it. There is also the fact that if there aren't any people who are mining cryptos then the entire blockchain does not run, which means that transactions do not go through and nothing works with the coins.
Activity: 98
July 28, 2018, 05:06:18 PM
I don't think about the usa, however in Russia there is a sure contempt for excavators, since they raise the cost of designs cards. There are likewise numerous issues related with mining. One of them is a colossal cost of equipment and a considerable measure of rivalry here. Likewise, keep in mind about the huge power utilization of ranches, that is, notwithstanding extensive expenses for equipment, you additionally need to pay for expansive vitality utilization. Inevitably. On the off chance that you have no cash for the support of the homestead's best abundance of the organization.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 09:46:36 AM
The process of mining is needed for many projects that work on the POW algorithm, which seems to me to be a true decentralized algorithm. Maybe I as usual do not understand much, but just like many people are just mined in order to gain.
Activity: 51
July 16, 2018, 09:45:15 AM
The exploitation is also expensive and costly. At present, the market price and the cost of digging are still very profitable. If the cost is too high to be unprofitable, it will not be attractive to the operator
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 09:41:34 AM
It is a very stable way to get money on the cryptocurrency market. But I do not support it. What is more, I think that people who mine crypto will give up this because there are many other way of earning with larger income.
Activity: 147
July 06, 2018, 11:11:12 PM
I want to say if People are mining crypto because it is a source of income for some people who have a crypto-mined device. and also Mining for some people is preferred over buying, because it works with its own hardware. But the problem here to be able to start mining the crypto capital issued is not small and should consider the following, Hardware Maintenance/week, Spare parts replacement and electricity payment.

Activity: 182
July 06, 2018, 11:01:10 PM
people prefer bitcoin mining because the benefits are greater, but the equipment used is very expensive. So they dare to spend a lot of money to get a lot of results. ,,,,,,
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
July 06, 2018, 11:00:05 PM
I think that people mine crypto because they want to be in current trends and to have good income in the future with the help of real investments.
Usually people mine because you can earn through it without doing anything because the system can generate for you but sometimes hardwares are expensive. I do not think that mining using only software is not really profitable for short time but you can earn from that in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
July 06, 2018, 10:53:09 PM
I like the idea of mining but have never been able to give it a proper try due to lack of suitable hardware. I tried mining electroneum with my PC but its specs are not great and profit was very slow.
chances are many people choose to mine crypto because by mine can get a good profit but nowadays many people do not mine in crypto and prefer to invest in Altcoin that promise and good and can be profitable in the future
Activity: 59
July 06, 2018, 10:40:48 PM
They bought a lot of ASIC and GPU.They also mine at places with low electricity cost.
Activity: 33
July 06, 2018, 07:09:02 PM
Why do peple mine crypto of course they have a strong reason and it is certain is to get the money and can realize the dream that this is cool, or they choose to mine because this is the expertise they have and maybe because they do not have the skills or abilities with other types of work, that's why they try as much as possible to be successful and triumphant after deciding to join the crypto, there are many risks but of course everyone has his own techniques and ways to minimize the risk.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 06, 2018, 05:49:30 AM
I think that people mine crypto because they want to be in current trends and to have good income in the future with the help of real investments.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 05:38:08 AM
mine is the easiest way to get crypto. In addition, this way also judged quite effective in getting revenue for investment. However, mine also need capital and facilities which are not few. However, because the result is too large then many people who choose this area for their working on.
Activity: 42
June 28, 2018, 04:52:48 AM
People are using it to make money more easily in the virtual money market. People are using crypt money to transfer funds conveniently all over the world. Trading is very easy to worship.
Pages:
Jump to: