Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down? - page 31. (Read 19561 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
It's very weird how people's psychology works: when market is green everybody is buying, when market is red everyone panics instead of buying the dip and waiting for the market to recover.

Crypto market is cyclic, so no need to panic when market is red. Nothing is bearish forever.
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
It seems absurd but it's true. Let's consider if the value of for example dollar fell significantly, people would start selling it massively and claim that it was the end of it. Of course not because bitcoin is also a currency and you have to remember about it has its ups and downs inevitable. Many unreasonable people sell their funds immediately to avoid losing everything. But why they think that something that lasts so long and works so well is gonna end today? Majority wish to hell that they hadn't sell them when the price increases again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
I think its normally you will complain if the price of your token or investment is below the price when you invest. Because we scared to loss profit. Thats why many people force to sell thier token in below ico price
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
I think most people want to see bitcoin prices continue to increase and exceed the price they invest. And they will be disappointed when bitcoin prices get worse, that's normal. because everyone wants a big profit. as is known, bitcoin prices are never stable and always up / down.
now low bitcoin prices, this actually provides a good enough opportunity for investors, to buy more bitcoin as an investment for the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

It's not a dip, it's a downtrend which is also a good time to invest in crypto actually.
To be honest, you are fully right about all those whiners, but do you really think they have any influence on crypto market  Huh surely not.
All what these type of people do, spread FUD to one another and loosing only their money.
Every smart investors won't even speak to such person, because they have 0 knowledge and not understanding this market at all.
Don't worry about new people joining into crypto, as soon as this will be needed, they will come, no matter how bad people spoke about bitcoin, it happened many times already, so it will surely happen again.
Understand that ordinary people won't bring bitcoin to the moon, even at the half of that distance. Only institutional money, large investors, funds will boost this market high as never seen before. Currently the market is like kindergarten, it cries from every hit, because you don't need that much money to manipulate it, unlike forex market for example.
Activity: 195
Merit: 0
i also wonder why people will start complaining whenever there was a downward trend in the market value. but the fact is that we are all human and will always want to behave as one. if you seee your business or investment going down, you will want to raise an alarm. but my statement is that a good investor will always see a positive side of his investment irrespective of what the market is saying. bitcoin will rise again and i am very sure of this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I sure they are who do complaining when the market down because they are have not knowledge about crypto currency and actually they are not really interest about it, they only think about profit without knowing the risk of crypto. that's why knowledge is really important, before start to invest we should know at least the basic knowledge about crypto currency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
It's a natural human tendency to complain when the things are not going according to plan.Likewise for Bitcoin,people complain they always want the prices to rise high and soar.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
Many people are complaining because they have invested more than what they can afford to lose or they borrow money from their bank or people around them and invested in Bitcoin with the hope that within a short period of time it will appreciate significantly but turn the other  way around and it the reason why people complain.
Activity: 238
It's just impatient and people want easy return on all investments without planning to support or hold the token for long
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
I have the same question also why are these people getting excited getting emotional and getting worried in their investment. It seems like they do not trust bitcoin system how it works. It is just normal to have some fluctuations rapid selling of crypto holdings and panicking is not a good thing to do because it will just results to selling your crypto and losing some of you money on it.
Activity: 392
Its because everyone are after quick return and dont really understand the concept of cryptocurrency before even joining..
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
Well most of the common reasons why people are complaining when bitcoin market price goes down is the that these people are investors and they cant earn profit on it if there are no increase on bitcoin market price. Well let them be and next time do not confused why they are acting like that. Maybe if  you will going to invest someday you will end up like them also. I bet it could happen to you also.
Activity: 152
Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
We keep forgetting that this is the crypto market and it keeps fluctuating. Therefore, we all must be aware that if a value has fallen, it will rise again. On the other hand, TAU is a great coin. Its users know that the value it low right now but it shall rise very soon after its exchange starts functioning.
Activity: 156
Well we complain because we as investors are worried what shall happen to our investments. Every investor wants high returns. But I agree, we should be calm and hold in the meantime. Paragon coin users, for instance know that they should wait till the launch of Paragon Space. After that it will rise and give them a lot of gains.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
This is a psychological state, some can not imagine that it is possible to lose, due to the wrong knowledge, in this market you can gain and loss and not only gain
Activity: 368
Usually I will wait at the bitcoin down to buy in, but this year bitcoin has fallen deep constantly causing all the coin to fall under, When the market goes down it is hard to profit Sad
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
moments like this we should instead use to gain a greater profit by buying some assets. because almost all assets go down in value and I'm sure will come back up later. buy some assets and save until the market improves will definitely get a big profit.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
I guess it depends on what you hold and how you are holding - ie, your overall strategy.

Many peeps buy with a long term view hold and then as a result really don't complain at all, no matter what happens to the price. Price goes low, still Hodling...price goes up, still Hodling!

However, many peeps are also in the game for quick money (possible but risky) or are day traders. For both of these category of people, market being down is the perfect opportunity to buy so still no complaining!

Overall, I feel the peeps that complain when the market is down are those who are short term holders as well as those that have no money left to buy more in the dips!  Cool
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
It is the nature of man to complain when things go negative or do not go as they expected, the other way, they feel good as their expectation comes through.
Come to think of it, no one really want to loss anything, this explains why gamblers despite their previous successes,when they loss a bet, they feel like the world has ended or it should end. Few persons  have mastered the act of managing their emotion and stay patient wait for the green days to come alive.
Pages:
Jump to: