Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down? - page 34. (Read 19561 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 789
People tend to complain when the market is down due to some reasons:
First, some investors have investment worth millions of dollars into the market. Not to mention, some investors are also the ones who have slight knowledge about cryptocurrencies in general since they only follow the hype caused by media.

Second, complaining is inevitable once their seems to be a market disruption caused by various factors, such as whales manipulating the prices, country announcements that prohibiting the usage of such, etc.; and

Third, most people that complain are the ones that have unsound mind on what is going on. The truth is, people who complain are also the ones who say that they should have invested when the prices were low and when its price suddenly skyrocketed.

Well, of course, many people will complain that if the price of Bitcoin decreases, it is better not to jump if not ready to loss. Lol, every investor may want an increase, it's because they expect to get a profit, not a loss.

I disagree. Investors who know that price drops are a typical scenario in the cryptocurrency world should know that. Rather than complaining, they take this as an opportunity to acquire more for future investments. People who generally complain about price drops are the ones who does not know the process involved in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
That's true this is the great time to buy bitcoin while other so stressing their self because of dropping instead grab the opportunity to have more bitcoin. But we can blame because we have different choices and wants.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
As per my concern, there are two types of people who complain when the market is down as Firstly, People who invest in the cryptocurrency market hold their nerves and keep up their hopes up and have their faith and belief to watch the market figures increase as they are scared of the market falling down which won't happen eventually.  Cool and Secondly, People who just make their money in the market with swing trading and earning with small factors which provide them an income which cannot be figured because it depends on the market's outcome of where it stands. these are the few of the reasons of people complaining when the market is down.  Grin
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

My hats are off to you. I hope everyone of us here thinks the way you do. Sadly, some members of the Bitcoin community or the crypto world in general are having some serious rounds of doubts simply because the prices are going down. Perhaps our desire to get as rich and as quickly as possible is the main reason why we shiver at the sight of the value of our portfolio going down. We should be patient instead, or greedy, if we want to really grow rich, in the sense that we take this down market as a huge investment opportunity.
Activity: 210
Well, of course, many people will complain that if the price of Bitcoin decreases, it is better not to jump if not ready to loss. Lol, every investor may want an increase, it's because they expect to get a profit, not a loss.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
To be frank, all of us traders, bounty hunter and investors don't want to be on the losing side. That's why we complain on such things as the Bitcoin is going down again. But there is some good sides here. Like there is a chance of low risk, high rewards profit that will come eventually when the right time comes.
In my own opinion, I invested in bitcoin to earn profit in a fast way possible. However, I have learnt that patience plays a vital role in doing business with trading cryptos. Bitcoin is higly volatile, value changes up and down from time to time. And at times, the current price and the capital is also important to gain profit, the bigger your capital, the bigger the chance to earn more especially during this dip season and sell only when the price spikes will surely contribute to increase value of bitcoin and profit.
Activity: 5

I think its just because many users here just want to have an attractive topic for conversations. Although they already know what the answer is.. 😏
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
if they not ask for that, they don't have any topic to discuss. or maybe they only newcomers that bought bitcoin in high price so they panic about it  Grin, but i  think most of it only because they want a topic to discuss
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
i agree with you, bitcoin is the trading media and we know that all trading media will make the up and down price in the moment, so its normal when the price is down, that people is want to make more money and hope that bitcoin only going up, they dont want to take a risk when the bitcoin is going down, so i think they should know about it before they try the trading and investment in cryptocurrencies
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
Your opinion is very true and this is the difference between the professional trader and the novice trader
As long as I said that the most important thing to be concerned about the next on the digital currency trade and any other trade
it Is science
Where the new market must understand the fundamentals of analysis and what should I do when prices fall and vice versa
Activity: 63
Merit: 3
I just see that as another way to create FUD. Other members or even "Experts" spreads this kind of things to shake off those weak hands. Well, it has it's negative and positive impact though. While those newbies tend to sell their coins, smart investors just accumulate as much coin as they can and wait for another pump to happen. Easy money if you ask me.
Activity: 80
many people complain about this when the market goes down to those who want to always earn / gain a profit in a very short time, and even they do not know how to adjust when the market is weakening. they are not professional holders / traders when this attitude exists for them. down / fall / normal dip in the meaning of cryto after dump there is pump again. but do not expect too much when the market begins to lean because it is rapidly declining after a while. this is how crypto shook in the market.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
that's the nature of cryptocurrency, ups and downs are already commonplace. if anyone complains because the value of coins and market conditions are down, maybe he is a new person who needs to learn more here. for some excellent investors, surely these market conditions are used to supplement their assets.
Activity: 70
For those who complain when market value is falling, maybe they should attend an investment  101 session for them to understand that ups and down in market is its nature itself.
Activity: 448
Because nobody wants to lose. But not everyone does complains and they just feel upset. When I was still new in the game, I'm complaining because I'm a bit old now and I need to have a lot of money to change and that idea makes me very impatient.
Activity: 476
Many are complaining when the market is down of course simple because they are no longer earning by this situation. Of course traders and investors want to earn and with this situation when the market is red they will complaining but for the contrary if they really want to earn this time that the market is red is the best for them to buy for good potential coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
I personally don't understand the complaints but a lot of it stems from how many people are suffering in the markets. All it shows me is that majority of people don't plan well, and then complain about what has happened, nothing more. The smart people aren't doing the complaining because they have already made their moves, or accept their reality.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
In fact, if these people really knew about bitcoin and the blockchain, they would find that bitcoin has been on an upward trend for a long time.
So it's obviously a good idea to hold bitcoin now.
That is normal case as all investors expect price to go up for better profit. Loss can be minimized or avoided when price drops if you can be patient to hold your coin waiting for price to recover again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
There are several reasons. Most people complain because they entered under the influence of FOMO and and bought at high prices. A single dip causes more fear which lead to complain. Others to do not know much about the crypto market and do not see the opportunity in dips to buy more.
Activity: 80
many people are complaining or the market is starting to fall because those who want to earn income and profits in a sharper time and do not even understand how to adjust when the market is sluggish. they are not serious holders / merchants when this attitude is in them. decrease / fall / dip normal in the sense of cryto after dump there is a pump. but do not expect too much when the market begins to weaken because it rapidly declines again after a while. this is how crypto shook in the market again.
Pages:
Jump to: