Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down? - page 35. (Read 19561 times)

Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

Because they lived  and invest with Bitcoin hype. They dont even know how the market moves, that fluctuations and volatility are normal, specially a huge dip that last for several months. Not everyone of us could handle that pressure. Instead of keeping another pieces for more future profits, but they sell to recover losses. These people called "weak hands" doesnt even know the definition of the word "investment", they only want the easiest way to become rich.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
In fact, if these people really knew about bitcoin and the blockchain, they would find that bitcoin has been on an upward trend for a long time.
So it's obviously a good idea to hold bitcoin now.
They really don't know how crypto works, they are just only wanting to gain profits in fast way which is not really happen in here. Impatient people will surely loss and never survive in this form of investment. We knew market is not in the uptrend motion all the time and even in real stock investment, if they understand this trend, they might stop complaining.
Yeah because everyone expects profit, not a loss. so when the price goes down of course they will be angry and complain, because what happened did not match their expectations, but the price decline was reasonable. when you invest in bitcoin, there needs to be also the nature of maturity, appreciating that the fall in prices is a natural thing...
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
We could do some complaining and also moaning if we bought our Bitcoin at ATH price then thinking it might end of losing our investments if the market is constantly falling down which is not good for our investments specially if we work hard for that money. If you just could experience to be lose an certain investment then i believe that you will be the one who will answer your question that it is really not good if the market falls down like this.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
To be honest, those kind of people are probably newbies or experts who spreads FUD as humanely as possible. I see some legendary accounts here saying that "Bitcoin is dead" "Bitcoin died long ago" "It's the end of Bitcoin" which other legendary members are just making fun of him. We know it's their own opinion so we just have to respect it. It's up to us if we are going to be blinded by them or research what is really happening. Well, we are still the driver of our own action.
Activity: 327
Because we, human beings hate losing. In fact, research had shown that losing makes us suffer from pain, so we tend to avoid it. There's even a term to it namely 'loss aversion'.
Activity: 216
Merit: 1
This is legitimate that price will up and down. Don't need to complain.
Activity: 251
Merit: 2
Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

That's what many people have their own thoughts, right to  express their opinion its either bad news or good news that is all acceptable here in bitcoin talk forum because almost the thread here is "DISCUSSION" here are the way to know about the lack and full feature of bitcoin. unless you gonna make some bad statement here that's really fowl. as well as you can contribute this thread so go ahead we have the right to express our own opinion.
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
Simply because we don't wanna lose anything of our investment. Know that for every invest there is risk involve, infact greater risk means greater return of investment. Be sure that for every investment  fund you'll give in, you can afford it to lose. Do not expect that price is always about pumping, coins are volatile and price usually changes from time to time.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I have observed that new 20 complain when the market falls and experienced investors start accumulating at lower levels considering the long-term scenario. It is the lack of vision with newbies so they don't think considering the longer time scale resulting in lack of decision making according to the situation. As the great investor Warren Buffet says " be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful", this one should focus on accumulation during the dip, instead of complaining about it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
We can blame every body about it because ,we all want a greenish market and no one would like those negative results in the markets , all we want is always positive and profittable, that is why when the market will get downfall, this altcoins holders will complain why this is happenning in the market, they will always like good vibes in the market.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
I understand this situation where the market can go up and down. basically, every person is free to determine the steps to be taken when the price grows. if the growth gives a profit then they will sell. long-term investment is in need of patience and confidence that prices will rise again in the future.
Activity: 314
Merit: 0
Our goal investing is get a good thing, and our expectations as investors and merchants is want a price up. so already a natural thing, if we complain when the price drops. because when the price down, we do not get a good thing and of course the value of balance we will decline.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
Simply, we don't want to lose our investments. Why I am not angry when market goes down? Because I don't have yet an investment to it. In fact, I am happy when bitcoin goes lower and lower because if there is an opportunity for me to buy bitcoins, I can buy it in very low price. If we always the market because of our loss the quit trading and stay as an employee because there is no room here for those people who don't have patience when it comes in trading specially, when there is a bear market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.

That came from all the people who just started bitcoin abd hadn't been on it for a long time and saw what haopen when bitcoin price goes down.
It is a part of the market, to break the repititive movement.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
Because the coins that ia m holding right now is no longer profitable,this is Base on my own experience.I just get my bounty reward the other day and the market is down and my coins is also in it low price,that is why I am still waiting to rise up the price and sell them soon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 252
Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
We need more people in the market to see the price move up again, but the real investment must come from big fund houses and not from individuals in my opinion, if these fund houses start investing in the market, the price would pump back again and hopefully they will learn about this market because of the momentum it has and we will see these investments coming in a couple of years.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
the name human nature complains it's okay. but do not overdo it. but if I do not complain gan. because every price of crypto on the market goes down someday it will go up and that's for sure. therefore I try to stay calm and start buying crypto for deposits in the future .
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
Simple because they are losing their money  Smiley, even me it comes into my mind also that i should sell my small holdings at this bearish moment  Grin, but luckily my hodling spirit still fighting  Cool. In my opinion this is the best time to accumulate and take this bearish season as an opportunity, that is what wrong to other to other trader they don't take it as an opportunity they take it as a crypto disaster.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
of course, the market today makes us bored and saturated, because we never experienced a market like this before.

but, I think this is a crypto world, something big and something we never thought could happen here.

so, I think we should stay calm, do not panic, buy more bitcoin or hold is our choice today.
kxp
Activity: 144
because it is more than obvious that most people in here do not  want to lose money, do you like to lose it? came on my friend, this is more than obvious, dont you think?
Pages:
Jump to: