Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do we have a price drop? - page 2. (Read 449 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 15
February 07, 2018, 03:32:24 AM
I just don't understand why it is so big deal if the market crash because this kind of crash happened every year. If you invest in a long term, it will not affect you so much. The only affected here are the newbies that buy in an all time high last year and it is just a paper loss because we all know that the market will bounce back any moment this February.
Long-term holdings will not be affected by the downturn, the only ones affected will be those who bought at $ 15000, and I think those who know that bitcoin is soaring before buying should be prepared to withstand the downside psychological readiness.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
Unfortunately crypto users have not been too strong to hit this, as if the krypto is still under government control
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
http://fpgadeck.com/
February 07, 2018, 03:01:15 AM
Because  new news they say china banned ico and cypto
Can you link us to place where you have read this?
Because most news are fake and this is something I like to call fud and internet is full of fake news.

Such kinda news is the prime reason. People share without knowing it to be a fake or rumor.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
February 05, 2018, 08:43:18 AM
Can you link us to place where you have read this?
Because most news are fake and this is something I like to call fud and internet is full of fake news.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 08:42:58 AM
Cyrptocurrency is intensively pushed down, it's obvious and clear. Governments and bank are starting to make some moves against cryptocurrency. And this is all because of money, they are afraid that if the crypto trends will continue and companies will support crypto banks will be having a hard time.
Activity: 163
Merit: 3
February 05, 2018, 08:36:52 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
February 05, 2018, 08:35:57 AM
Based on what I see, there are many factors that affects the price of alternate coins and bitcoin. The main factor is the moves of major countries like Japan, South Korea, China and India. They are thinking to ban cryptocurrencies in their countries that's why many people are thinking that the price will drop. Once a decline in price happened because of the news, many people will sell their bitcoin and few people will buy. So the result will be more decline in price. Same with law of supply and demand. But I think that this will be temporary because many people are abusing the instability of the price of coin. Once cryptocurrency is accepted worldwide and the we can use it to buy in many stores. The price will go up again and become stable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
February 05, 2018, 08:32:02 AM
Fake news, FUD and manipulation of prices. The rich can manipulate the market making poor to sell at low thinking that they will loss less if they sell immediately too bad its only a thing that rich takes advantage for.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
February 05, 2018, 08:29:10 AM
Lately, there have been many problems, therefore, probably this month the coins are under serious failure. I'm not sure how it all began, since I did not carefully study how it started, but I read something about Tether and Bitfinex, and then about the prohibition of cryptography in India and South Korea, and also about the prohibition of all associated with cryptographic ads Facebook. This is what I read while browsing the forum for two days.
Activity: 378
February 05, 2018, 08:04:09 AM
I just don't understand why it is so big deal if the market crash because this kind of crash happened every year. If you invest in a long term, it will not affect you so much. The only affected here are the newbies that buy in an all time high last year and it is just a paper loss because we all know that the market will bounce back any moment this February.
Yeah I got your point, but take note that there's no assurance that the price will bounce back this February considering a Chinese New year will come and the possibility that the price will go down is high.
Activity: 224
February 05, 2018, 07:46:41 AM
And that's not what is on the market right now is the correction. But the main reason for this drop of bitcoin in my opinion is the desire of whales to buy bitcoin at a very low price.
Activity: 238
February 05, 2018, 07:43:08 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
February 05, 2018, 02:46:19 AM
The market of crypto-currencies is venture capital. If problems begin - then money will away first from this market.
I think that the problems have already begun, look at the charts of bond markets -

European bonds market: https://www.tradingview.com/x/sJmOrY1t/
American bonds market: https://www.tradingview.com/x/eoBhKNiR/
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
February 05, 2018, 02:36:16 AM
Do you have any ideas why do we have such a painful drop in prices? Any solid explanations?
I don't like when people say: "correction". It is a bit more than a simple correction.  Something should stay behind this.
I think about several factors:
- Korean regulations to create transparent market - many people like crypto to be private thing,
- usdt problems and subpoena,
- price drop of btc - it is not a king now and we need another stable coin to make purchases. Drop in btc fears people.

Other things like facebook advertising bans and bans of credit cards for buying crypto shouldn't have massive effect. But for me thiss correction lasts too long. Every next dip surprises me more and more.

Naturally all of these factors affected the market of cryptocurrency. But look here, India has already noted that they did not speak about Bitcoin ban. They were going to fight with criminal activity connected with crypto. Thus, the society is a bit calmed down, and coins will go on growing.

The most recent drop in altcoins just like Ripple is mainly due to Moneygram's clarification that they are strictly using altcoin for their pilot platform. Other coin such as Altcoin IOTA which also had a bad fall after clearing up that Microsoft was not officially their partner but rather a player in their market place. Lastly, the Raiblocks altcoin which had also experience a bad fall due to recent reports of a compromised web wallet for altcoin which has been taken offline.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
February 05, 2018, 02:35:05 AM
From the beginning of 2018, many bad and fake news are coming almost every week. It has a negative impact on Crypto markets. This helps falling price of coins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
February 05, 2018, 02:10:51 AM
Do you have any ideas why do we have such a painful drop in prices? Any solid explanations?
I don't like when people say: "correction". It is a bit more than a simple correction.  Something should stay behind this.
- Korean regulations to create transparent market - many people like crypto to be private thing,
- price drop of btc - it is not a king now and we need another stable coin to make purchases. Drop in btc fears people.

Other things like facebook advertising bans and bans of credit cards for buying crypto shouldn't have massive effect. But for me thiss correction lasts too long. Every next dip surprises me more and more.

Naturally all of these factors affected the market of cryptocurrency. But look here, India has already noted that they did not speak about Bitcoin ban. They were going to fight with criminal activity connected with crypto. Thus, the society is a bit calmed down, and coins will go on growing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
February 04, 2018, 11:57:27 PM
It's simpe. Because many big investors miss the train. They late to invest on Cryptocurrencies.
They try to making FUD to crash the market, then they but it at the dip.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
February 04, 2018, 11:44:15 PM
I don't like when people say: "correction". It is a bit more than a simple correction.  Something should stay behind this.

Market correction is just trading jargon, don't make any issue about that. It is usually happen during extra ordinary bullish days just like what happen to crypto last December where the price of BTC reach to 19k territory. Normal reaction also if the price reach to resistance level is to go back to support level. The drastic fall of price was also triggered by multiple bads news coming from Korea regulation, India ,US subpoena, Facebook and Instagram ads ban, Chinese Lunar New Year Etc.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Blockchain Identity Verification
February 04, 2018, 01:08:45 AM
Still,perhaps such a reason as the purposeful manipulation of large players,aimed at provoking mass players to mass sales of crypto currency!
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 03, 2018, 03:09:48 AM
The bad news is that there are too many in recent, this makes all investors began to panic, I think really makes all people lose confidence is South Korea after the real-name system, to participate in the system of south Korean citizens is not much, this is the main reason.
Pages:
Jump to: