Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do we have a price drop? - page 4. (Read 449 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 06:58:22 PM
I think so too
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
February 02, 2018, 06:37:11 PM
Do you have any ideas why do we have such a painful drop in prices? Any solid explanations?
I don't like when people say: "correction". It is a bit more than a simple correction.  Something should stay behind this.
I think about several factors:
- Korean regulations to create transparent market - many people like crypto to be private thing,
- usdt problems and subpoena,
- price drop of btc - it is not a king now and we need another stable coin to make purchases. Drop in btc fears people.

Other things like facebook advertising bans and bans of credit cards for buying crypto shouldn't have massive effect. But for me thiss correction lasts too long. Every next dip surprises me more and more.

Storm of "negative" news like Tether, India and Facebook. Also the market was ripe for a correction. Happened before. Even bigger corrections. Instead of being fearful start searching for opportunities. Volatility is up. The new players not shy to go back to fiat but with a clear focus on reinvesting in crypto. The increased volatility will go both ways.
Activity: 700
Merit: 350
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
February 02, 2018, 06:34:41 PM
Do you have any ideas why do we have such a painful drop in prices? Any solid explanations?
I don't like when people say: "correction". It is a bit more than a simple correction.  Something should stay behind this.
- Korean regulations to create transparent market - many people like crypto to be private thing,
- price drop of btc - it is not a king now and we need another stable coin to make purchases. Drop in btc fears people.

Other things like facebook advertising bans and bans of credit cards for buying crypto shouldn't have massive effect. But for me thiss correction lasts too long. Every next dip surprises me more and more.

I think you are correct on all your points, but they are all FUD related and should end eventually since they have no fundamental basis to support them and keep the price down. I understand that tether is the worst one, and it could grow bigger if it is proven as a scam. I still think it's overrated, because most of the money that came into crypto was from real USD and not from USDT.

I don't think Facebook had any impact on the price, because it's actually a good thing, but it's hard to say. India government say they will fight illegal transactions with BTC, the news sell they will ban crypto, and we have another crash. People are crazy, and they make irrational decisions, so I don't really know how they reacted to Facebook news.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 06:29:21 PM
Because whales are relieving themselves from this useless crypto like from the constipation!

Cashing out big on suckas!
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 06:27:07 PM

Might be because of the INDIA fud last time,most of the people do panic selling while they should be doing that because the sources of the news are clearly from the paid websites,market manipulations is nothing new to the cryptocurrency market.Weak hands are the ones who are doing panic selling while the holders are mostly going to win at the end.
Activity: 85
February 02, 2018, 06:22:11 PM
There's been a lot of issues lately that's probably why coins are under a major dip this month. I'm not so sure how it all started as I haven't researched thoroughly how it began but I read something about Tether and Bitfinex, then Indian and South Korean banning crypto the next and also Facebook banning all crypto related ads. Those are so far what I've read while browsing the forum for two days now. I really do hope, crypto currency would be able to stand this after a few days and rise up again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 06:19:51 PM
Governments and banks are not giving up without putting up a fight. A fight they could win with draconic enforcements. The prices you are seeing right now are result of the first moves by the governments and crypto investors doubting they can win the fight.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 02, 2018, 06:14:28 PM

I think the most recent and biggest drop is due Indian ban over crypto coins. Their finance minister announced total ban in all areas for all coins.
I hope that we will see a quick recover.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 06:13:05 PM
Some more bad news have been just posted, thats why https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2870758.new
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
February 02, 2018, 06:11:48 PM
In addition to that bad news came from India. A minister in India made a press statement and he said that they will ban cryptocurrencies. But we dont know what is going to happen. The same thing happened in Korea and then they said they will do regulations. Because of weak hands Bitcoin price dropped dramatically. But there were also good news as well. I dont understand how market goes down that much.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
February 02, 2018, 06:11:34 PM
unfortunately tether is a heavy ball for the entire crypto, you can not withdraw from it now. It must be said that the entire crypto currently stands at usdt, all major exchanges base their trade on it  Roll Eyes Undecided Undecided
Activity: 210
February 02, 2018, 06:05:54 PM

Pages:
Jump to: