Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do we have a price drop? - page 3. (Read 449 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
February 03, 2018, 02:59:04 AM
If you look at the graphs for 2015,2016, 2017, you will see that they are similar and what we are seeing is happening every year. But now the news of their different countries connected with the regulation of this market was not very good. I want to note that nothing extremely bad for bitcoin does not happen, then that the states began to try to regulate it is natural! Do not panic, everything will be fine, we have experienced more than one fall and we will survive it!

Unfortunately he is not buying that graph thing because all OP want is for the price to not go down, I really think he is frustrated about a certain issue about cryptocurency and I really think the solution for his problem will be his self, This is certainly normal that Cryptocurrency will sometimes dip and increase did he think the market of fiat currency does react in the same situation? Because even fiat money sometimes increase or decrease at a certain point that there are negative or positive issues involving them, That is how the market works and Cryptocurrency on the other hand is fluctuating so much that is why it is our call if were gonna quit investing in it if we are always complaining about it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
February 03, 2018, 02:42:18 AM
If you look at the graphs for 2015,2016, 2017, you will see that they are similar and what we are seeing is happening every year. But now the news of their different countries connected with the regulation of this market was not very good. I want to note that nothing extremely bad for bitcoin does not happen, then that the states began to try to regulate it is natural! Do not panic, everything will be fine, we have experienced more than one fall and we will survive it!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 02:29:30 AM
Because this time there are many negative news to coin, so the market is going down
Between February and the end of February I think the market will go up
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 03, 2018, 12:03:02 AM
Do you have any ideas why do we have such a painful drop in prices? Any solid explanations?
I don't like when people say: "correction". It is a bit more than a simple correction.  Something should stay behind this.
I think about several factors:
- Korean regulations to create transparent market - many people like crypto to be private thing,
- usdt problems and subpoena,
- price drop of btc - it is not a king now and we need another stable coin to make purchases. Drop in btc fears people.

Other things like facebook advertising bans and bans of credit cards for buying crypto shouldn't have massive effect. But for me thiss correction lasts too long. Every next dip surprises me more and more.
yes so many bad things happen lately such as the thing you mentioned and such as stolen ripple on coindesk, china and india ban and many things that makes people afraid to invest in cryptocurrency. I believe this is the major reasons why the value drop so much.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Blockchain Identity Verification
February 02, 2018, 11:29:19 PM
One of the reasons is the continuous growth in the last quarter of 2017,which,as is known,does not endlessly and requires correction,and the longer and recoilless the growth,the longer and longer the correction will be!
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
February 02, 2018, 11:21:43 PM
Do you have any ideas why do we have such a painful drop in prices? Any solid explanations?
I don't like when people say: "correction". It is a bit more than a simple correction.  Something should stay behind this.
- Korean regulations to create transparent market - many people like crypto to be private thing,
- price drop of btc - it is not a king now and we need another stable coin to make purchases. Drop in btc fears people.

Other things like facebook advertising bans and bans of credit cards for buying crypto shouldn't have massive effect. But for me thiss correction lasts too long. Every next dip surprises me more and more.
The korea fud,the india fud and the facebook restrictions from accepting paid advetisement to ICO related ads are the most reason why people are starting to do panic selling,this resulted some bloodbaths in the market but few people who are buying when the times like this has good mindset because they will make a lot of money when the market started to get recovered.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 11:12:49 PM
I don't like when people say: "correction". It is a bit more than a simple correction.  Something should stay behind this.

Why do you surprise with this run?
As you know bitcoin and altcoin is volatile and if you know that so you will not surprise with this anymore.
However, i will wait for the stable price and sell it when it recovers.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 11:06:52 PM
Actually, we can see that in South Korea and Japan, the price of bitcoin has been the leader in other countries.
But on the contrary, now that the price of bitcoin in South Korea has dropped a lot compared to other countries, so the news affecting South Korea is the most important.
Activity: 209
February 02, 2018, 10:51:30 PM
yah you right. many problem come out this year i don't why and what happen to bitcoin. but i think we should just stay in it and not do the wrong move.

from facebook, price down, korean thing. and anything else. it's like a chain incident that raises many questions. I do not know what's going on. but all this makes people panic and rash about the coins they have. and there are many questions about the future of bitcoin and altcoin. 

maybe many issue like facebook just make bounty hunter sad about a campaign. but the price down so make depression. not just bitcoin, many altcoin fall to. maybe we just not do panic sale or leave the bitcoin maybe in few month bitcoin getting better and any altcoin getting price up.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 10:29:47 PM
Chinese new year + all the fud about india, china, the fact facebook is banning ico avertisements gets made into a big deal.
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 10:28:21 PM
i think its because of in this month there's a big event in China, and that was a Chinese New Year.
as we know, China have a lots of people that enter in cryptocurrency, in this month most of them are cashout their money for that event
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
http://fpgadeck.com/
February 02, 2018, 10:19:14 PM
In addition to that bad news came from India. A minister in India made a press statement and he said that they will ban cryptocurrencies. But we dont know what is going to happen. The same thing happened in Korea and then they said they will do regulations. Because of weak hands Bitcoin price dropped dramatically. But there were also good news as well. I dont understand how market goes down that much.

That's not true. The finance minister told "Bitcoin is not a legal tender, we have experts working to understand the blockchain technology". Legal tender technically means, you can't buy anything using crypto, that's a crime. That doesnt mean "Crypto is banned". There are more number of exchanges and app based exchanges in India, and they charge GST while trading and withdrawing. Practically we are paying taxes, but for the govt. that's not enough. They are looking for ways to tax more. For this, they are forcing the banks to delay the transactions. Latest addition is, the media spreading false news such us yours "BANNED" to create panic and topple the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
February 02, 2018, 10:12:02 PM
It must be the INDIA fud and the facebook restriction to ICO related advertisements,these two are the most commonly thing why people will start selling their bitcoins,and surely these people will do panic buying when the market starts to recover,whales and big players are the ones who are spreading fuds to  make some panic to the community but if you are thinking why would someone do that,its because they want to get coins for cheaper prices than its usual price.
Activity: 406
Until the end of time
February 02, 2018, 09:41:04 PM
Yeah alts are in because of recent Indian FUD where there is a false news of Indian banning crypto trading in the country and also asia new year is fasting approaching some people are cashing out. you can check out this article to find out more. https://goo.gl/qT9csn
Activity: 224
February 02, 2018, 09:25:46 PM

Probably because the INDIA fud gave a lot of panic to most of the bitcoin holders causing them to sell in panic plus the facebook restriction to ICO related advertisement made a lot of people to sell their bitcoins,probably the whale are the ones who are spearding fuds so they can purchase cheap coins from the bloodbath that they have created.
Activity: 294
February 02, 2018, 09:10:57 PM

The growth or fall in price always depends on the situation on the market, which is harmonious
by its nature and always strives for balance. Emotional purchases have driven the cost of bitcoin to the sky, this is clearly visible on the technical chart. Therefore, balancing early or later should have come.

All that is necessary now is to wait patiently.
The active season will begin, the volume of trades will increase and everything will be balanced again
Activity: 257
February 02, 2018, 09:08:50 PM
Because some fud spreads a week ago,INDIA fud gave a lot of impact to these newbie investors and drives them to do panic selling,plus the total marketcap of cryptocurrency is still declining thats why BTC and alts are bleeding,but we must not panic because we can see some support levels on $8k levels of BTC,a hard support at $5k so theres nothing to worry about.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
February 02, 2018, 08:54:28 PM
There are many bad news in January coming one after the other.
South Korea regulations, hacking of Nem in japan, India clamping down on illegal activities using bitcoin..

This overshadow news like Line getting into crypto and Samsung making mining chips.

The trend is that countries are trying very hard to regulate the crypto market and talking the market down. But major companies
are getting into the crypto world especially giants in Asia.

This price drop will continue for a while more as more and more countries come out with measures to regulate crypto. There will likely be more news about regulations during the G20 summit from 8th Feb to 13th Feb. So be ready for it.

But I opine that after the Chinese New year, we may start seeing lots of Asian players start buying up all these cheap cryptos. We are talking about Asian players with millions and billions to spend. Note that a lot of hedge funds with millions have been set up in recent months... they are eyeing the market carefully and will buy up all these cheap coins once the market settles.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
February 02, 2018, 08:37:43 PM
Definitely this is not correction anymore. I think the number one reason why this price has gone down more than it supposed to was the panic selling of so many people. The FUDs that are also spreading around is another reason. Well, on another note some countries such as India seems to be looking at Bitcoin with negative lens. But to be clear, Korea will not ban cryptocurrencies. That's a bit of a breather.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
February 02, 2018, 08:12:15 PM
The market is too sensitive. It is reacting badly to very unimportant news - like totally fake news about ban of crypto in India (actually there were just some regulations announced - which is a good thing) and totally unimportant news about Facebook banning crypto ads (are there really people that are looking at and using those ads existing??) and finally.

Although the market is traditionally very sensitive to news and announcements, which is showing its immaturity, the news and announcements are only an inducement. A real cause is of a deep technical nature - the market rose significantly over last months and it was due for a correction. Since experienced investors are expecting it, they are reacting to signals, while inexperienced investors are bound to panic easily and it is all driving the market down.

However, this only means that coins/tokens are becoming cheap. Experienced investors will by again at the proper signals of stabilization, and when they drive the market upwards again, new investors will start joining again.
Pages:
Jump to: