Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do we spam - page 4. (Read 536 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5634
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
December 13, 2023, 06:24:08 AM
Why do we spam

Does it matter at all? The more important question for me is "why do most forum members not respond to spam?" If everyone were to report at least 5 posts they consider spam every day, it would quickly become clear to most spammers that such a method of communication is not worth it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
December 13, 2023, 05:05:21 AM
Another reason I can come up with is trying to fit in where we are not supposed to, i know for sure am not well acquainted with the knowledge of blockchain and it's network system and if someone is asking a question regarding that aspect I do not need to give any response because I know nothing concerning it but most people will claim to have the knowledge when they have nothing or very little knowledge that is required and go about contradicting the questions being asked and most times go off from the topic being raised.
It is better to first get the clearer picture and understanding of what is to be discussed and indulge in it with detail information that is required.
Activity: 658
Merit: 354
I stand with Ukraine!
December 13, 2023, 04:56:51 AM
I can not generalize all reasons of spam but there are some common reasons like

Spam to meet post quote in bounties that surely do not look for quality of posts from bounty hunters.
Spam to troll.
Spam with hope to get merit.
Spam to fish merit in local communities.

Spammers mostly are restricted to rank up by merit system as it was designed for this purpose. They only can rank up if they farm merit, buy merit from dark market or successfully beg merit from merit sources.
Activity: 66
Merit: 5
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 13, 2023, 04:51:39 AM
Your not alone on this most people have noticed it too and I created a thread in meta board for people express themselves on areas of the forum that is slacking which one of the response that enjoy most was from nutildah where he said almost same thing you have noticed.
Well, for starters they should stop creating alt accounts by the dozen. Instead, they should focus on writing quality posts from their main account. Focus on actually learning something so they can actually contribute something of substance. And maybe even improve their financial situation in ways outside of sig campaign earnings. But they won't do it, because they can get away with writing shitposts from 2-4 different accounts and get paid for them. What they don't realize is that the earning potential from one high rank account is worth more than 4-20 low rank accounts, but they don't care; they came here for the easy money, not to work hard or smart.
I think you should have said this there too, spamming is most triggered by trying to meet up with the quota for sig campaigns especially with alts accounts. I wouldn't say much because nultidah has said it all.
Activity: 145
Merit: 104
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 13, 2023, 04:37:30 AM
From the beginning I was wondering why people spam and I have not find any reason, do we think that spamming have any important effects to our account or its something that is being done intentional or unintentional, do we think from the theory of personification  what causes a spamming is when theirs a particular quota that we have to ascertain that make some of us to spam in order to complete our weekly quota or it's something that is being done willingly.

Do you know that base on a research and observation in the forum I have not seen a clear advantage of spamming, and I have not seen any new accounts that is not in a signature campaign that is being tag because of spamming or have a challenge of spamming before why?

So I think that majorly the people that spam mostly is people that is controlling a numerous of account's and whenever they have a different account's they start writing a low quality post, I don't know if any one have observed that before, that what causes a low quality of posts and spamming might be due to alts, its better time to spread this information so that my own mates in the forum will not have same mindset  of spamming and low writing style.
Pages:
Jump to: