Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you believe God exists? - page 37. (Read 7889 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 18
January 23, 2018, 06:57:38 AM
I believe in GOD,Due to his power we are living in this planet with having a different type of natural or unnatural problem.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 06:44:38 AM
i think it helps some people to live better yet mostly it just easies their pain with some kind of security that is not really there. very tricky
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
January 23, 2018, 06:41:41 AM
Yes, I do believe that God really exist. If not because of Him, we are not here. We will never see the world, we will never feel the air. If I will born again and they will ask me this question with hesitation, i will say, YES. In short, if not because of Him. WE ARE NOTHING. take note of that. Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
January 23, 2018, 06:35:43 AM
Several well-known in philosophical history prove that god exists, each with a counter, but in the end theists and atheists/sceptics/agnostics differences between the most direct and not god if there is a problem, but about values based on epistemology and metaphysics.

1. Let's assume an infinite perfect being, and it has all the "perfect" attributes, such as "omniscient", "omnipotent", "doing good", etc.

The highest and most substantial "existence" is one of the "perfect" attributes.

3. Therefore, the infinite perfection must have the highest and most substantial "existence".

So the infinite perfection exists.

So god exists.

If you cannot see how ridiculous your statement is, I genuinely feel sorry for you. Life must be a daily struggle for you.
Activity: 42
January 23, 2018, 06:20:56 AM
Yes,I believe in God exist.If there is no God, not in this world exist.All things in this world came from God.Our breath of life,the mountains,the water,the humans....everything.Even humans cannot create our own soil.
Activity: 43
January 23, 2018, 12:46:45 AM
If i believe not that God exists my faith in him is vain
Activity: 126
January 22, 2018, 10:37:36 PM
Several well-known in philosophical history prove that god exists, each with a counter, but in the end theists and atheists/sceptics/agnostics differences between the most direct and not god if there is a problem, but about values based on epistemology and metaphysics.

1. Let's assume an infinite perfect being, and it has all the "perfect" attributes, such as "omniscient", "omnipotent", "doing good", etc.

The highest and most substantial "existence" is one of the "perfect" attributes.

3. Therefore, the infinite perfection must have the highest and most substantial "existence".

So the infinite perfection exists.

So god exists.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 22, 2018, 10:22:05 PM
God does exist and his reign has been from the beginning and will be till the end of time. If there exist no supreme being,  then who created the earth and all that is within? Who created humans and gave us all the abilities we have? Why are all our fingerprints different? These all shows how amazing God is. And of course i know people have a lot of doubts on God's existing.

1) The Big Bang
2) Evolution
3) Why would they all be the same?  Are all people identical in size and shape?

Your brainwashing will not allow you to accept those answers, but they are the truth.  Smiley

Except that all that we know about big bang is what some math tells us. The math doesn't take into account all kinds of possibilities that could make big bang a little pop of nothing. There are at least 3 BB theories that are different enough that they couldn't work together. BB hasn't been proven, but even if it were, we still would need proof that the universe came about this way. Forget big bang. It'll be a thousand years before anybody will know if it even could exist.

Evolution is a hoax, as can be seen by the multitudes of things that show that it impossible, and by the great contradictions of the various evolutionists regarding it.

We are different to show us that math is only a faulty language of mankind. Consider. There isn't one of anything. Even one electron is made up of parts. And there isn't two of anything. Everything is at least slightly different from everything else. This means that 1 + 1 never equals two... because they aren't the same They will always be 1 + 1... never 2.

Now relax. Other people who read this post will understand, even though you won't.

Oh, btw, since 1 + 1 never = 2, BB math never gives a correct answer, either.

Cool
Activity: 26
January 22, 2018, 08:21:03 PM
Because if God does not exist then who created the heavens and the earth, who created all living things with their respective functions if not gods,
Therefore I believe that god exits....
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 22, 2018, 07:26:29 PM
God does exist and his reign has been from the beginning and will be till the end of time. If there exist no supreme being,  then who created the earth and all that is within? Who created humans and gave us all the abilities we have? Why are all our fingerprints different? These all shows how amazing God is. And of course i know people have a lot of doubts on God's existing.

1) The Big Bang
2) Evolution
3) Why would they all be the same?  Are all people identical in size and shape?

Your brainwashing will not allow you to accept those answers, but they are the truth.  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 07:24:24 PM
God does exist and his reign has been from the beginning and will be till the end of time. If there exist no supreme being,  then who created the earth and all that is within? Who created humans and gave us all the abilities we have? Why are all our fingerprints different? These all shows how amazing God is. And of course i know people have a lot of doubts on God's existing.
legendary
January 22, 2018, 05:21:45 PM
Cause we all know that God created us and it is in the mind if all people .

Speak for yourself. 

BTW, people are mammals.

People are NOT mammals. Mammals don't reason things out. Some of them might look like they do, but they are simply using complex instinct... programming. People actually reason things out. People are not mammals, even though they have a lot of characteristics of mammals.

Cool

Wow, now you're actually trying to say that humans aren't mammals? So we're not warm blooded vertebrates?

You must be a troll, there is no way somebody can possibly be as dumb as you without being a troll.

Mammalian distinctions go deeper than that.    Cool
Vod
legendary
January 22, 2018, 05:20:13 PM
Wow, now you're actually trying to say that humans aren't mammals? So we're not warm blooded vertebrates?

You must be a troll, there is no way somebody can possibly be as dumb as you without being a troll.

He likes to make his own definition for words.  It's the only way he can make any kind of point.
January 22, 2018, 05:17:48 PM

Speak for yourself. 

BTW, people are mammals.

People are NOT mammals. Mammals don't reason things out. Some of them might look like they do, but they are simply using complex instinct... programming. People actually reason things out. People are not mammals, even though they have a lot of characteristics of mammals.

Cool

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
January 22, 2018, 12:17:13 PM

Speak for yourself. 

BTW, people are mammals.
legendary
January 22, 2018, 05:14:44 PM

Speak for yourself. 

BTW, people are mammals.

Cool
legendary
January 22, 2018, 05:12:16 PM
It's even starting to be taught in secular science classes that universal cause and effect looks like programming.

Programming is just creativity following a certain structure/language, right?

That is Evolution! Mutations (creativity) happen but they still follow the structure/language of science.    Smiley

Programming is dictation. Programming is the programmer dictating his/her "designs" in the program.

Evolution theory says "random mutations." Random simply means no programming... accidental happenstance.

Generally speaking, when things get down to the microscopic level, we have a difficult time seeing the programming. So we call it random, even though it isn't really.

If evolution is programming, it doesn't fit what evolution theory is trying to suggest. If evolution is programming, call it what it really is... change... and drop that stupid evolution word, since evolutionists have created nonsense around it's meaning.

Cool
January 22, 2018, 06:39:18 AM
Yes I believe in the existence of God. Does who say that there is no God say so because   they have not experienced him (they have not had an encounter with God).

What about all the other religions who believe they have had encounters with their God(s)? E.g. Allah, Jesus, Ganesha, Apollo, Wotan, Odin etc? Do all of these Gods exist too?

I guarantee you don't reply, theists seriously struggle with challenges to their faith.
Activity: 175
January 22, 2018, 06:27:30 AM
Yes I believe in the existence of God. Does who say that there is no God say so because   they have not experienced him (they have not had an encounter with God).
Vod
legendary
January 22, 2018, 02:58:17 AM
It's even starting to be taught in secular science classes that universal cause and effect looks like programming.

Programming is just creativity following a certain structure/language, right?

That is Evolution! Mutations (creativity) happen but they still follow the structure/language of science.    Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: