Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you believe God exists? - page 40. (Read 7889 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 11:52:19 PM
I do believe in God because there is a desire in my heart to look and worship for someone greater, someone whom I know created all these things. I believe that there is a God-shaped hole in all of us that only God can fill and we are hardwired to have a conciousness that there is a God who is sovereign.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 11, 2018, 11:32:25 PM
Someone had to start the movement of natural cycles, such as the orbiting in space and the reproductive system!..
Without an electo/magnetic force nothing can move!..

Why is it that your God is not bound by the same principle then?

I appreciate your effort here, but you are fighting a losing battle.

14,480 people joined the forum yesterday (only 601 posted anything), most of them from ignorant and uneducated countries just looking to make a fast buck.

They will overwhelm your logic with so many useless posts faster than you can eat your dinner.

:/

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
January 11, 2018, 08:29:22 PM
Someone had to start the movement of natural cycles, such as the orbiting in space and the reproductive system!..

Why is it that your God is not bound by the same principle then?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 08:02:52 PM
Activity: 65
January 11, 2018, 08:01:47 PM
Yes he does exist. He lives in my heart.How can anyone believe there is no God. He set this world into existence. We didn’t come from frogs. Prayers
Activity: 65
January 11, 2018, 07:59:47 PM
My 'reasonable' conviction of the existence of God requires only ONE reason. That atheism is illogical, and therefore so is agnosticism.
Activity: 67
January 11, 2018, 07:58:13 PM
Yep u can't deny this fact since u can find evidence everywhere that the God exist if you look around you and find how great and marvelous they are, you'll really start to question urself who design/architect/made this?
Activity: 111
January 11, 2018, 02:17:46 PM
You believe just because it's written in a certain book? What says that that book is real/official/depicts actual or real events?
Why not believe in yourself? Your mother/wife, whatever?
Activity: 225
January 11, 2018, 02:06:20 PM
By Faith in God I am strongly confident that He exists. Because I believe in the Word of God (The Bible). Hebrews 11:1-6 says

1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
2. For by it the elders obtained a good testimony.
3. By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are
    visible.
4. By faith Abel offered to God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, through which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his
    gifts; and through it he being dead still speaks.
5. By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, "and was not found, because God had taken him"; for before he was taken he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
6. But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently
    seek Him.
Activity: 111
January 11, 2018, 01:50:17 PM
Do you believe the Fairy God Mother exists?
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 01:46:11 PM
every thing in the world and everything, the whole universe as a whole has the cause of its existence
but to continue this sequence, the chain of causes to infinity is impossible - somewhere there must be a First Cause!
Activity: 105
Merit: 6
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
January 09, 2018, 08:28:51 AM
Everyone has their own beliefs! If I don't have faith, I don't feel alive!
Activity: 94
January 08, 2018, 11:41:56 PM
Human's emotional sustenance!
Activity: 427
January 08, 2018, 11:04:07 PM
I'd like to know.... What is it that compels you to believe in God?

To believe in a god, you need to be gullible, and believe whatever crazy things people tell you.  :/
I believed that God really exist..He is my God and my center of everything.Without God I'm not here and no one can exist without him.God created me and Created all the things that you see in this world.

I believe in God 50% and science 50% too, science has their explanations that the Universe was made by natural chemicals present in the surrounding, because i dont believe in magic. 50% in God because i need guidance from above
Activity: 336
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
January 08, 2018, 09:26:10 PM
I'd like to know.... What is it that compels you to believe in God?

To believe in a god, you need to be gullible, and believe whatever crazy things people tell you.  :/
I believed that God really exist..He is my God and my center of everything.Without God I'm not here and no one can exist without him.God created me and Created all the things that you see in this world.
Activity: 28
January 08, 2018, 07:32:57 PM
People just need religion to fill in the things that they can not explain.

If Zeus not exist, how can you explain the lightnings? Religion still exists because people feel better beliving some sweet lie than accepting the true: that there are many things that we do not know yet.

Exactly - finally that understand how things really are and doesn't let himself be lied to.
Activity: 19
January 08, 2018, 07:25:47 PM
because it was in him that all was made that was made. God is the truth and life. for God so love us he gave his only son to die for us.. indeed he is out father Shocked Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 08, 2018, 07:13:50 PM
each person has their own perception of God. In my opinion a person chooses their faith and each person is their own. every day we Wake up and believe that someone up there will help. Will help in business, in your personal life and in the end to live through the day.
Activity: 52
January 08, 2018, 07:03:15 PM
Because i exist  Kiss
Activity: 60
January 08, 2018, 06:57:28 PM
People just need religion to fill in the things that they can not explain.

If Zeus not exist, how can you explain the lightnings? Religion still exists because people feel better beliving some sweet lie than accepting the true: that there are many things that we do not know yet.
Pages:
Jump to: