Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins? - page 14. (Read 66629 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 250
December 08, 2016, 02:47:26 AM
I buy bitcoin is the main purpose of investment, long-term investment. I believe that bitcoin has a lot of room for development, not only the price but also the use of it.I believe in its future.

Activity: 406
Wolf
December 08, 2016, 01:27:29 AM
im buying bitcoin for investment purposes on its self because bitcoin is growing so fast and the price is rising just like no other currency thats why im believing in bitcoin that bitcoin can change the cycle of the economy maybe someday we could use bitcoin as our primary digital currency right now there's a lot of company which accepting bitcoin as a payment but still they're not investing if they could invest on bitcoin . the price will grow more. thats what i believed and thats the reason why im buying bitcoins.
The most new people are using bitcoin becouse that reason, that's fine but it will be better if we use bitcoin as currency to so the circulation of bitcoin will be good and the bitcoin price will be more stable. It is mean make smaller risk, that's my oppinion.

Yes that is what we must do but accept it or not there are a lot of people who are buying bitcoins just for holding it and that is no helping to the circulation of bitcoin. But still they are helping in the way that they bought bitcoins but upon holding that bitcoin it contributes nothing to the cycle, we can't blame them for we have our own believe because we are holding bitcoins for there is a chance that the price will surely increase.
We are in the free world so there's not wrong with holding bitcoins, in fact we do not have aim for using bitcoin, some use it as a currency to ease the transaction online and some like the one who hold treat it as an investment and hoping the demand will increase so they can sell their assets for profit.

Yeah there's nothing wrong with it, Op just stated that the continuous usage of bitcoin contributes greatly to bitcoin rather than keeping it but even though bitcoin investors are just keeping it some time in the future they will use it cause money is meant to spend . But seriously,  United community is hard to achieve these days,  Like in some special occasions like christmas,  Many bitcoins will be dump that can affect the market but it can't be helped cause everyone can do what they like on their coins
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 08, 2016, 01:12:47 AM
For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?
What is/are your purposes when yu buy bitcoin?

I haven't tried to buy bitcoins but if ever I am going to buy it will be only for two reasons and it's to have my money under my control, and to gain profit . But for now I don't have plan to buy bitcoin because i don't have enough budget .
Yeah you are right its quite hard to find some cash for buying bitcoins specially when a recent festival has occurred.
I often buy bitcoins because I love gambling with bitcoins and I have to give no verifications and all if I somehow win other than that I buy bitcoins when I get my salary and I have no financial commitments made to myself.

not just quite man but its really hard i guess but for me there's nothing wrong if i am not able to buy bitcoin because of the budget issue as of now it is enough for me to just earn bitcoin from different activities at least I still have opportunity to do those things that I have mentioned lately. anyway it's good that you have a job and a good salary and you are able to buy bitcoin maybe someday i will be on the same situation as yours Grin
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
December 08, 2016, 01:00:43 AM
im buying bitcoin for investment purposes on its self because bitcoin is growing so fast and the price is rising just like no other currency thats why im believing in bitcoin that bitcoin can change the cycle of the economy maybe someday we could use bitcoin as our primary digital currency right now there's a lot of company which accepting bitcoin as a payment but still they're not investing if they could invest on bitcoin . the price will grow more. thats what i believed and thats the reason why im buying bitcoins.
The most new people are using bitcoin becouse that reason, that's fine but it will be better if we use bitcoin as currency to so the circulation of bitcoin will be good and the bitcoin price will be more stable. It is mean make smaller risk, that's my oppinion.

Yes that is what we must do but accept it or not there are a lot of people who are buying bitcoins just for holding it and that is no helping to the circulation of bitcoin. But still they are helping in the way that they bought bitcoins but upon holding that bitcoin it contributes nothing to the cycle, we can't blame them for we have our own believe because we are holding bitcoins for there is a chance that the price will surely increase.
We are in the free world so there's not wrong with holding bitcoins, in fact we do not have aim for using bitcoin, some use it as a currency to ease the transaction online and some like the one who hold treat it as an investment and hoping the demand will increase so they can sell their assets for profit.
Activity: 364
December 08, 2016, 12:19:25 AM
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
December 07, 2016, 11:27:35 PM

You should invest in periods. They make reading sentences much easier.
So many people buy into bitcoins based on HOPE and DREAMS. Everyone wants be a millionaire the quickest way possible. I laugh at people who spend so much of there net worth on bitcoins praying for the next wave of buys bringing bitcoins to a whole new high. Spend a small amount of your income and stack them bitcoins but be prepared for you to LOSE all that money because this market is so unstable. We all HOPE and DREAM for it to shoot to the moon, but the reality is, nobody knows what will happen.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
December 07, 2016, 10:28:05 PM
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
December 07, 2016, 05:29:35 PM
To be honest I don't have a particular reason in mind when buying bitcoin because bitcoin is very versatile, sometimes I just let it sit there for months and I get more money without doing anything, sometimes I spent the bitcoin immediately because I really need something.

So in short you are buying bitcoins just for holding it and that is considering you to have an investment in bitcoin. I'm doing this also but most of the time I'm buying bitcoins when I don't have enough funds for trading with alt coins and sometimes I'm buying bitcoins when I want to gamble.
I think holding is the safest thing to do if you don't know much about it but holding requires enormous patience aided by some cool head decisions like last time when the price reached its highest value I was expecting it to get higher instead what I should have done was to sell some coins and save rest. Anyways quite interesting this price trading is and I also buy bitcoins for the same reason.
Activity: 285
December 07, 2016, 04:02:24 PM
For now I rarely buy bitcoin through bitcoin trading site. apart because of my age do not qualify I also get bitcoin every week of the signature campaign. but once I buy bitcoin I use to gamble almost every day I bought all my friends that I used to gamble

I advise you to quit this addiction.
If you spend these savings for investment - it will be much more reasonable. I buy it for this Bitcoin, because I care about my future
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
December 07, 2016, 03:42:37 PM
For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?

I haven't tried to buy bitcoins but if ever I am going to buy it will be only for two reasons and it's to have my money under my control, and to gain profit . But for now I don't have plan to buy bitcoin because i don't have enough budget .
Yeah you are right its quite hard to find some cash for buying bitcoins specially when a recent festival has occurred.
I often buy bitcoins because I love gambling with bitcoins and I have to give no verifications and all if I somehow win other than that I buy bitcoins when I get my salary and I have no financial commitments made to myself.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
December 07, 2016, 01:10:02 PM
Buying bitcoins is like buying cryptocurrency which is profutable all the year round .
if u have invested a little bit of money on bitcoins u can earn a bit of money not day
and night but u have to wait a lot .but its worth it .kudoos Smiley

Bitcoin is one of the crypto currencies mate and yes it is so profitable, I guess you do not understand what OP meant, he ask
WHY DO YOU BUY BITCOIN?  I guess you want to say then that you buy bitcoin because it is profitable in your part.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
RealistaToken.com
December 07, 2016, 10:15:14 AM
For now I rarely buy bitcoin through bitcoin trading site. apart because of my age do not qualify I also get bitcoin every week of the signature campaign. but once I buy bitcoin I use to gamble almost every day I bought all my friends that I used to gamble
Activity: 196
December 07, 2016, 07:47:04 AM
Buying bitcoins is like buying cryptocurrency which is profutable all the year round .if u have invested a little bit of money on bitcoins u can earn a bit of money not day and night but u have to wait a lot .but its worth it .kudoos Smiley
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 07, 2016, 07:30:30 AM

Activity: 214
December 07, 2016, 04:10:43 AM
I interested in to buy bitcoin because the price is increase always every month
you can see the price right now, the price is $765 and we can see in $800 in 2017.

The price does not increase every month. The price increase every year apart from 2014. If the price rises slowly, it might increase every month.
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
December 04, 2016, 11:10:26 PM
I interested in to buy bitcoin because the price is increase always every month
you can see the price right now, the price is $765 and we can see in $800 in 2017.
Activity: 364
December 04, 2016, 09:59:35 PM
I buy bitcoin becouse it is the strongest cryptocurrency that ever made. Also I like to avoid inflation of using fiat although its litle bit risky. I still use both,  fiat and bitcoin.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 654
December 04, 2016, 08:34:48 PM
There are few reasons as to why people including me buy bitcoins which actually covers the most for trading, as an investment, for purchase of good and services, if gambling is legal in their country so for that purpose and some for charity as well..
The price is why people buy bitcoin. I think all new people who join this bitcoin world are interested with the fluctuation of bitcoin price that really move so wild. Bitcoin have so many advantage that attracts people to use it. Bitcoin users can grow their money by trading or join any ICO. But suggest to all bitcoin users for not do gamble becouse most of gambler are lose their money. I think growing money is the reason why people buy bitcoin.
I agree. many people (I heard from them) buy bitcoin or plan to buy bitcoin when the price is low. so they can save the coins until the price goes up and then they would sell the coins to people or convert the coins to fiat.

some new bitcoin users also buy bitcoin because they want to invest it, or they want to trade it.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
December 04, 2016, 03:24:42 PM
Why people should invest in cryptocurrency and buy bitcoin? Because it is the only asset which can be easily banned by government in case they decide to do so.
They can do whatever they want with FIAT (look what India done with 1000 and 500 rupee notes - one day they decided high denomination no longer needed)
and more recent news suggesting that India (and possibly China) will ban gold trade/import.

Reference: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-01/indian-%E2%80%98gold-ban%E2%80%99-portent-major-events
Activity: 196
December 04, 2016, 03:03:10 PM
I do buy bitcoin just to have profit,this is the easiest way to earn bitcoin, buy bitcoin wait till it goes up and then sell of them. Sometimes i buy bitcoin to pay for some services or task that i will offer.
yeah there is a lot of people are buying bitcoin in huge amount and then hold their bitcoin until increase its price to higher and when price go to high value then they sell it or use it for online shopping and there is a lot of people get a big profit from bitcoin easily through holding of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: