Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins? - page 17. (Read 66631 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
November 24, 2016, 12:11:39 PM
I do buy bitcoins because it has a good future and will go to a higher amount soon or later, I have no doubts about that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
November 24, 2016, 12:08:19 PM
I buy Bitcoin for every reason anyone would have for owning one. Even though I cannot afford to own 1 Btc yet but my primarily reason is to buy at the rate of 700$ and sell at 750$ and cash in on the margin in a soft way. Other reason is to actually pay for services and also to buy goods I couldn't buy over here of course cheaper than buying online and then shipping.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
November 24, 2016, 11:00:29 AM
I buy bitcoin because i see great future for the next coming years for it. The 750$ value of bitcoin now is not the peak price of it, i believe in the near future it will go 1000$ or even more. Once it happened many people will regret for not believing in bitcoin and to others also saying that it is fake or scam.

I do believe that it will happen, history will repeat itself. Bitcoins highest peak is $1,200+ and as I said it will be repeated. That's why buying bitcoin at lower price as today will give us profit when the time comes for its highest peak to come back again to thousand dollar valued crypto. Just forget about those people who are not trusting bitcoin, let them feel regret for their own wrong thought.

It's only a matter of time before we reach that price again. Actually, if history would repeatedly repeat itself, we would be stuck in a loop wherein we're going to reach 1200$ price level and then have a major dump, then be below 1200$ for years again. Not a good thing for me. We don't have to mind those people that do not trust bitcoin and vice versa. If you really lose your money in bitcoins, who cares? Only you. If you did earn money by trusting bitcoin, do those non-believers be proud of you or care about your profits? No.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
November 24, 2016, 01:36:12 AM
because bitcoin is very good platform investment
you can ivestment use bitcoin is very fast grow your money, is compare another comodity

Yes, but do not forget about the high risks of this investment platform. You should always closely monitor the course and make timely decisions

Indeed you have to stay updated every hour to be honest because it can go fast with the bitcoin without doubts people!
That's your job as an investor so you have no option but to ensure your investment are well monitored, that's what the game here. Monitoring is a big part to be able to have the right timing.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
November 23, 2016, 11:46:29 PM
you can ivestment use bitcoin is very fast grow your money, is compare another comodity

Yes, but do not forget about the high risks of this investment platform. You should always closely monitor the course and make timely decisions

Indeed you have to stay updated every hour to be honest because it can go fast with the bitcoin without doubts people!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 23, 2016, 09:33:50 AM
I really buy bitcoin because bitcoin is the future, because bitcoin is safer and easier to use than real money and i don't think that many people really understand that,if anyone have ever watched MR.Robot will know that some day shit is gona go down and people will start using online currency  Grin

Yes bitcoin will be a major player in main stream payment infrastructure but I don’t think everyone will use bitcoin instead of fiat currency. Yes bitcoin is safer, easier and revolutionary but still some people will always use fiat currency now while talking about rest of the people, I think we have to reach them and explain about bitcoin if we want to strengthen our community and bitcoin technology.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
November 23, 2016, 08:14:16 AM
I really buy bitcoin because bitcoin is the future, because bitcoin is safer and easier to use than real money and i don't think that many people really understand that,if anyone have ever watched MR.Robot will know that some day shit is gona go down and people will start using online currency  Grin
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
November 23, 2016, 07:26:51 AM
I buy bitcoin because i see great future for the next coming years for it. The 750$ value of bitcoin now is not the peak price of it, i believe in the near future it will go 1000$ or even more. Once it happened many people will regret for not believing in bitcoin and to others also saying that it is fake or scam.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 23, 2016, 07:24:12 AM
I buy bitcoins because the future of the bitcoin is very good so that's one of the main points I buy the bitcoin.
The bitcoin is the future of the global currency's so that is another reason, its the future.

Hmf ? Well partly you were right. But we are not sure if it will become the future of global currency because it will depend on how the people will accept bitcoins and the companies and governments also. But, I don't think it will beat fiat because it is well established and people will tend to use Dollars and other native currencies rather than crypto- currency. But, we can't say what will happen. Let us wait for further movement of its price and we will see.
Activity: 310
Merit: 251
November 23, 2016, 06:32:59 AM
For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?
What is/are your purposes when yu buy bitcoin?
I'm buying and using bitcoin for paying my load and some bills online, and to do business like trading, I believe that trading is risky but I will do everything just to avoid my bitcoin to scam.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
November 23, 2016, 04:30:48 AM

that right, investment have a high risk. But you can try to investment a bitcoin if you can handle in invest you can get more income and more earning bitcoin. with buy bitcoin, you can have capital to joining investment, but don't forget to be aware to invest bitcoin.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
November 23, 2016, 03:44:56 AM

Activity: 994
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
November 23, 2016, 03:23:03 AM
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 22, 2016, 11:21:16 PM
One reason for buying bitcoin is investing, so after I bought bitcoin, I never sold it as of now, I am very optimistic that the bitcoin price will be increase every months and years. It's been I prove themselves after first purchase about 2 years ago and price still not more $150.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 22, 2016, 11:18:59 PM
Bitcoin is the best choice to invest your money
if you have a lot of btc your will be rich in the future, because the price of bitcoin is increase in the future
and you can seen right now, the price is 750 usd.

Yes! Truth! Bitcoins can be considred as good investment. Actually those people who don't believe in bitcoins do not know the real meaning of financial freedom! Bitcoins are very convenient to use that's why i always wanted to have bitcoins in my wallet. Although we can earn bitcoins in campaign ads, at least we have some spare bitcoins in our wallet to use in some investment site that are really paying.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
November 22, 2016, 11:13:39 PM
Honestly I have never tried to buy bitcoin yet. I am in Bitcoin world from May of this year. I am waiting for bitcoin fall at least to 100$ hehe but as I see it will never gonna happen. Only in this case I would buy couply of bitcoins. And of course with the term that bitcoin will grow up high immidiately after that  Tongue
i use to remember when im still like you when i'm not fully believing with the possibility of making good earnings from bitcoin i'm just using my faucets collections and some of my campaign earnings to trade inside yobit but time came that i found out about polo and trex seeing the big features of possibility to much bigger if i will invest by buying bitcoin and use it to trade now time has been paid off i'm so great because of my current stable earnings and i'm still buying bitcoin  with my regular job earnings and let it grow with my trading.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
November 22, 2016, 10:40:27 PM
For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?
I actually think to buy some bitcoin but then since i already know how get it free from signature campaign or faucets i really know too on how am i going to grow it without help of investment website or hyip site's from trading and from gambling, Sometimes i involving business to my bitcoin.

Signature campaign is the most easiest and less risky way of earning bitcoin cause you don't need to invest money, just time and effort however if you're considering investing in bitcoin for a long term it will take a long way before you reach 1 bitcoin from signature campaign.

As for me it will be nice if you can buy bitcoin even if its not as often with the others or with when you have spare money cause bitcoins price is increasing rapidly . It will be wise to not waste any time .
But the question is, can you generate a bigger amount of money from the signature campaign, I guess it's for young people only.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Wolf
November 22, 2016, 02:25:14 PM
I actually think to buy some bitcoin but then since i already know how get it free from signature campaign or faucets i really know too on how am i going to grow it without help of investment website or hyip site's from trading and from gambling, Sometimes i involving business to my bitcoin.

Signature campaign is the most easiest and less risky way of earning bitcoin cause you don't need to invest money, just time and effort however if you're considering investing in bitcoin for a long term it will take a long way before you reach 1 bitcoin from signature campaign.

As for me it will be nice if you can buy bitcoin even if its not as often with the others or with when you have spare money cause bitcoins price is increasing rapidly . It will be wise to not waste any time .
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
November 22, 2016, 02:06:34 PM
Honestly I have never tried to buy bitcoin yet. I am in Bitcoin world from May of this year. I am waiting for bitcoin fall at least to 100$ hehe but as I see it will never gonna happen. Only in this case I would buy couply of bitcoins. And of course with the term that bitcoin will grow up high immidiately after that  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
November 22, 2016, 01:15:40 PM
Still I am on the process of buying little by little until I can be satisfied to what number I will store. I can see a lot of movement that will happen that is why I am piling up a lot more.
That is my motivation for now. Someone told me there is no "too late" in the bitcoin industry so I guess he is really right.

Well i think it is not too late to accumulate bitcoin in this stage.  I agree with some of the post in here about the graphical analysis of the current stage of bitcoin starting from the creation.  So being in an early innovation stage,  there is a huge room for bitcoin price increase.  This is the stage where real life applications were being build around the bitcoin industry.
Pages:
Jump to: