Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins? - page 48. (Read 66677 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 12, 2016, 03:09:07 AM
I am not buying bitcoins but i did it once for gambling. Wasted everything in 2 days cause i am so unlucky. A lot of people buying bitcoins for gambling i know it.

Well, that means you enjoyed the game if you gambled even your bought coins. But in the end if you lose you will be stressed out and regret all those money or coins that you have used up and think about what if's.
It is not that bad if you are now making an investments in Bitcoin, because you can see that the value of Bitcoin will rise in the future so you can sell it with some nice profit.
If you want to make some profit now around this time than you can trade or gamble if you cant wait for a price increase.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
April 12, 2016, 01:52:03 AM
I am not buying bitcoins but i did it once for gambling. Wasted everything in 2 days cause i am so unlucky. A lot of people buying bitcoins for gambling i know it.
bitcoin has many uses for investments, gambling, and so on. so when you're using bitcoin. You should be aware of all the risks will you face dude
Activity: 245
April 12, 2016, 12:30:56 AM
Buying Bitcoins nowadays could be profitable, as halving is coming soon as known

Bitcoin buying is profitable for the users who believe bitcoin would give a peak profit after the halving. Who doesn't trust or believe can just wait and buy after the halving.

the problem with peaks is that people don't know where the top is. and some even don't know what a peak is. that's why a lot people bought at +$1000 prices back in 2013. they were expecting the price to rise even more while it has gone up from around $200 to over the $1000 price level. these people can be seen as gamblers as they buy without thinking.

What you quoted is right, some really don't know what is a peak in bitcoin. At the same we can't say one who bought at $1000 an unknown. Such persona were the leading hero's of bitcoin at present because they believed even at the peak to go high.

I agree with you friend   I have bitcoin because when I need  any time any place any country in world  that time we can use a bitcoin not came in my near  and after i am happy with bitcoin and I have used must in bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
April 11, 2016, 07:01:31 PM
How many people are there actually true believers in bitcoin as revolutionary new idea, and how many of them
 are greedy investors like myself? This can tell you future of this project, i believe. Roll Eyes

What you mean as "true beliver"? You think that bitcoin will bring you a 999999999$? I really want to hear your plan how to get rich with bitcoin Grin
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFZEGJo43fObLP1GV
April 11, 2016, 06:43:10 PM
I buy bitcoins now because the moment is good, there is a halving coming and the community is getting bigger everyday.
So the only thing I have to do is waiting and be patient.

Yeah even I have expectations Even you see that in my personal text also. Waiting halving and good price for bitcoin.

I think everyone is waiting for halving , that is why the market reacted and past two days market jumped above $40 and right now it is roaming around $418 coinbase rate. just waiting for $500 price so that i can sell some and make profit.
is there a date for the halving
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
April 11, 2016, 01:15:28 PM
For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?
What is/are your purposes when yu buy bitcoin?

i buy them usually when i want to play with them, because i really like to use them, so easy to send money, and i also buy them before important bitcoin events like halving,  because if i buy bitcoins now,  i am sure that i'll can sell them for more after event, it is always nice to make extra easy money, no work needed
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
April 11, 2016, 12:36:33 PM
How many people are there actually true believers in bitcoin as revolutionary new idea, and how many of them
 are greedy investors like myself? This can tell you future of this project, i believe. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
April 11, 2016, 12:16:19 PM
I spend 15% of my montly salary to invest into bitcoin since their value quite high recently.
My uncle also trade bitcoin & altcoin, ETH , he made 1 btc profit in 1 weeks that mean bitcoin circular transaction will keep grow and shine in the future
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
April 11, 2016, 12:11:20 PM
To learn someething new, even one day btc just dissapear, at least i learn something Cheesy
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
April 11, 2016, 07:55:51 AM
People are buying Bitcoins because they want to make some profit later in the future and that can be nice, it will be of course good if there is people that can have some profit with Bitcoin and use it a lot.
People are now also using Bitcoin as their payment method and that is good for the future and Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
April 11, 2016, 04:33:08 AM

There are people who only buy bitcoin just for gambling purposes only and they enjoy doing that,well some others buy bitcoin because of trading and they profit from it.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 11, 2016, 04:26:34 AM

Well, that means you enjoyed the game if you gambled even your bought coins. But in the end if you lose you will be stressed out and regret all those money or coins that you have used up and think about what if's.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
April 09, 2016, 02:51:18 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 09, 2016, 02:22:27 PM
Simply because it seems like a good investment. I like to fable in alot of things, like bitgold, Oil, LISK and TRUMPcoin Grin

Bitcoin is the base for many apps nowadays. And that can only mean good things.

What the heck is trumpcoin?

Seriously all these altcoin names just makes me laugh at the purpose of any of what they really serve.. and confuse newbies to invest.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 09, 2016, 01:45:01 PM
Buying Bitcoins nowadays could be profitable, as halving is coming soon as known

Bitcoin buying is profitable for the users who believe bitcoin would give a peak profit after the halving. Who doesn't trust or believe can just wait and buy after the halving.

the problem with peaks is that people don't know where the top is. and some even don't know what a peak is. that's why a lot people bought at +$1000 prices back in 2013. they were expecting the price to rise even more while it has gone up from around $200 to over the $1000 price level. these people can be seen as gamblers as they buy without thinking.

What you quoted is right, some really don't know what is a peak in bitcoin. At the same we can't say one who bought at $1000 an unknown. Such persona were the leading hero's of bitcoin at present because they believed even at the peak to go high.
Activity: 252
April 09, 2016, 01:22:37 PM
I buy them because I believe I'm still in early.

I`d like to believe so as well lol.

You may not be as early as back when bitcoin when couple cents, but you already beat 90% of the people in the US or anywhere who doesnt hold bitcoin.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 09, 2016, 08:36:43 AM
I buy them because I believe I'm still in early.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
April 09, 2016, 08:27:12 AM

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 09, 2016, 08:14:25 AM

Yeah I agree with you bro. Bitcoin will provide reasonable profit if there is halving. But I heard that there is less chance for halving to occur. What's going to happen none can predict.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
April 09, 2016, 07:26:22 AM
Simply because it seems like a good investment. I like to fable in alot of things, like bitgold, Oil, LISK and TRUMPcoin Grin

Bitcoin is the base for many apps nowadays. And that can only mean good things.
Pages:
Jump to: