Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 104. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 12:01:36 AM
Cryto changes my financial state right now. It helps me with money even though I'm still a student. It serves as my part time job.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 11:57:01 PM
I much love crypto because from crypto I can make extra money easily only spend time a few hours in front of PC or mobile device so I can help my parents in financial. Many people already become Boss cause crypto and I hope the samething will happen to me.
Activity: 598
December 09, 2017, 11:53:49 PM
i think i love crypto because i use crypto everyday to earn money to better my life, so whenever i have money, it makes me have enthusiastic to earn more and more money, to make myself richer, crypto is my motivation that i can not live without.
Why do i love crypto?its only one thing...It will change my financial needs...
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
December 09, 2017, 11:48:56 PM
the reason I like crypto is that you can earn money without working hard.
Activity: 126
Get your share of the future
December 09, 2017, 11:47:59 PM
i think i love crypto because i use crypto everyday to earn money to better my life, so whenever i have money, it makes me have enthusiastic to earn more and more money, to make myself richer, crypto is my motivation that i can not live without.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
December 09, 2017, 11:34:29 PM
I love crypto because everyday is defferent. You never know what is going to happen, good or bad..
It is also a good source of income. And the best (for me) it is a lot of adrenaline in doing trading.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
December 09, 2017, 11:28:39 PM
I love crypto because from crypto I can build house for my family, Iam just employee in hotel and get salary $ 200 per month, and from this salary not possibly to build a house. Crypto has changed my family's finances so much better and many other dreams have come true from the results of cryptocurrency. Thanks crypto.

yeah were on the same boat. im also just like you, i mean im also working as a part time employee in a private hotel and my salary is also $200 per month but it is still not enough to cover up my daily expenses like fees from commuting and food. my long term goal and dream is also to build my own dream house  but thats just a dream for now because it is still impossible to achieve ust by basing in my current staus in life and that is the main reason why i venture this vast world of crypto because  i heard that you can possibly earn a descent income here when compared to some other jobs out there. now im starting to save up some cash from my earnings in crypto and i believe soon that i can  make my dreams come true just by trusting on these cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
December 09, 2017, 11:09:44 PM
I love crypto because I earn from it. I can send any amount to anywhere in the world without an intermediary bank. I love it that I can be my own bank and it makes me more responsible of my actions because once I made a mistake, it can never be reversed. I am the type of person who always take the risk because I don't want to lose an opportunity and if I can see that there is a potential reward in something then I just want to immediately join it and because of this, I have been scammed a lot. Cryptocurrency has been one of the things that I thought of as scammed before but as I learned more about it, I realized the importance of technology behind it and I love the fact that I may be one of the early adopters of it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 09, 2017, 10:48:55 PM
I love to do something in virtually. Bitcoin is a platform where people can work here via online.It's an attraction for me.It is the mother of all crypto.I think,cryptp will lead to the whole world soon.For those reason, I love crypto.
Activity: 289
December 09, 2017, 10:42:56 PM
I love crypto because for me it represents freedom. I feel I have control over something even though the price fluctuates a lot at times. Besides that, I've learned other things I normally wouldn't have learned on my own through crypto. It's been really fun for me so far, and I hope it continues.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 09, 2017, 10:40:04 PM
I love crypto because from crypto I can build house for my family, Iam just employee in hotel and get salary $ 200 per month, and from this salary not possibly to build a house. Crypto has changed my family's finances so much better and many other dreams have come true from the results of cryptocurrency. Thanks crypto.
Activity: 35
Merit: 31
December 09, 2017, 10:36:04 PM
I love immutability.

I love a store of value where i am protect by financial divorce rape.
Activity: 476
December 09, 2017, 10:29:45 PM
Cryptocurrencies are going to change the payment system which sounds very cool and I made a lot of profits because of it.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
December 09, 2017, 09:31:43 PM
I love crypto currency because like what you have said , it reunites countries having this one currency that can easily used by many.
Activity: 210
December 09, 2017, 09:24:17 PM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?

If you like please take a look at our project ✅ https://www.blunner.com
Why do i love crypto ... because here we are speaking of free money. Here we look to earn big and we can vary. We can buy everything we need in everyday life. We no longer remember in our lives because I don't lack the money follow the lifestyle we don't need more debt to whom.
Activity: 434
December 09, 2017, 07:03:06 PM
I love crypto because I earn money using crypto is the main reason why I'm here.

Money is the main reason why I love crypto.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
December 09, 2017, 07:00:03 PM
 Crypto is really the future money and everyone can now earn money on crypto currency, but not all cryptocurrencies have potential to grow in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
December 09, 2017, 06:14:36 PM
Crypto currencies was so amazing, and project behind it was astonishing. I cannot stop myself from giggling like a kids every time I read the uniqueness of white paper.

I love to read, listen or watch ideas even it was realistic or futuristic.
Activity: 1250
Education-Ecosystem
December 09, 2017, 04:05:52 PM
It gave liberty and financial boosts to many but it also created and environment for scammers. IMO
Activity: 176
December 09, 2017, 04:03:16 PM
One of the reasons I like Crypto is the way I am developing, the way I am seeking information, meeting new people of different intellect, I can say that it has changed, it is changing and it will change my life.
Jump to: