Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 14. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 12:56:21 AM
this is very clear, people are interested in crypto because it can benefit. crypto is the type of trade and investment today. and to transact like sending money to a foreign country we can use crypto, we do not need a third party to do it.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 12:52:45 AM
Because it changes the world for the better. And it allows you to escape from the eternal control of the state. I'm tired of living under the hood of our governments, and I believe that the cryptocurrencies will destroy this system and bring the right to privacy
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 12:51:17 AM
I love it because it provides me extra income while spending time in a productive way. Because of bitcoin my time is now productive unlike before I am wasted my time posting and sharing non sense thing and  lots of time playing online games. When I learned about bitcoin my mind diverted to it and started searching and it's worthy.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.
April 06, 2018, 12:39:56 AM
I think a lot of people are here for greed, which I will admit is a part of it for me too Smiley But I am mainly here for the wonderful technology and the rapidly growing community of smart and innovative people.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 12:38:42 AM
I love cryptocurrency as it gives fresh and new ways of earning and investing wealth. It does wonders and is becoming more popular.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
April 06, 2018, 12:36:31 AM
i love crypto because it is decentralized. no one can fully control crypto.
no need to worry about down of database. one of the feature i like most in crypto is anonymity.
Activity: 378
April 05, 2018, 11:09:32 PM
ofcourse i love crypto currency first it gives me income and opportunity that not everyone has, second i love the way how it goes in this market, i learn more about it and learn how to use it not for investment only and most of all it changes my whole life.

I love crypto because it is the future of this world and i am so happy and lucky to know crypto, because right now crypto is helping me to became very profitable, and i am so happy because right now i can able to help my parents  for our house expenses and i love crypto because it can able  help me to be rich someday.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
April 05, 2018, 11:08:57 PM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto, you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?
I love crypto because I see crypto very different from the others. For me, crypto is very unique and step because not many people know him. I make crypto like my hobby as well as my work. The most delicious job done is the work that we have made a hobby. Ever since I got to know crypto, I feel my life is getting better.
Activity: 420
April 05, 2018, 11:05:09 PM
I love it because it is a money of new technology. One click and done. Very convenient to operate, and of course it is valuable. Plus, it sustains those who have jobs and specially those who doesn't work secular. Very convenient to online Mom like me.  
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 11:04:14 PM
I love crypto because it can give me opportunity to earn some money. All I need is effort and I can earn from it.
Activity: 294
April 05, 2018, 10:55:10 PM
For me i love crypto in the way of its currency like you can trade invest or buy i can earn money in that way like just spending time in crypto and i do crypto everyday in my life to support me and our family.
Activity: 322
April 05, 2018, 10:40:14 PM
Many people do really love crypto because of how it works when you focus on many aspects of it. I love crypto the way it help other people like me grow their investment in just 3 months like me. That's why I will get more active in my work here to get my profit that anyone also needs in their life.
Activity: 108
April 05, 2018, 10:29:00 PM
You're losing stress. You're posting, just wait a few days or a month to get your tired day to day when you earn it. Because, with crypto.
Activity: 280
April 04, 2018, 09:46:43 AM
People have always tried to beat the Tax Man, and when working in an underground economy, then you need to wash the money as well, and cryptocurrencies offer(ed) such an attraction (less so, as governments figure out the web (dark and other) more effectively.
Trust.
Blockchain transactions are all recorded on a digital ledger, available for anyone to view at any time.
Activity: 52
April 04, 2018, 09:40:24 AM
The only good thing I have seen about cryptoçurrencies is their "All Inclusive" nature that get everyone busy and guarantees that those who know what to do can earn!
Activity: 154
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
April 04, 2018, 09:36:29 AM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?

Because of cryptocurrency, I had my own house and car and I was able to send my sister to school. I gave my parents a peaceful life and provide their needs. I was able to utilize my skills in trading alt coins and meet other people. At first, I was hesitant to try learning crypto until I worked hard for my family and strive harder to learn basic principle of trading. I can't predict anything so its a leap of faith investing in crypto, believe me, its worth it if you know how the market works  Wink  Smiley
Activity: 200
Presale Starting May 1st
April 04, 2018, 08:34:27 AM
Very nice and cool people around you.In addition, it is very clear and navigate to the person who just got to this market is very easy
Activity: 208
April 04, 2018, 08:25:30 AM
I am interested because the implications of each coin are very interesting when thinking about their effects on everyday life and the machine-based economy that I believe will grow rapidly in the next few years. I also invest in crypto because I enjoy trading in the world of crypto that gives more profit for me.
Activity: 164
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 04, 2018, 08:24:17 AM
Because this is a great opportunity to earn a huge pile of money without spending a lot of time the nerves and energy.If there were no more drops in the course it would be cool
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
April 04, 2018, 08:15:37 AM
I love crypto because there's nothing like crypto. it widens knowledge, giving you something to ponder on every time. in summary, it helps in IQ update.
Pages:
Jump to: