Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 17. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
April 01, 2018, 02:40:39 PM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?

it stands for a revolution which mankind is aimming to. the place that everyone is equal to each others.
further more, no one can control, or maybe less control the money in your poket.
very convinient way to buy/pay too.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
April 01, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

Why are you interested?

I love crypto because of following reasons:

1) It offers returns like 100-10005 in an year which is impossible with other options.

2) Some people from middle class became millionaires by investing in bitcoins.

3) It is becoming popular at rapid pace and everyone will need it in future.

Many other reasons like no additional taxes involved, no third party like bank is there.
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
April 01, 2018, 01:58:50 PM
loving or hating crypto may hinder the rational outlook towards the problems it tries to solve, i love it when my holding goes up, i hate it when beetkoonect happens (i didn't get rip off from it), but the real reason to be in this crypto space apart from money is that you get to have these spontaneous interactions, knowledge burst, mind/soul humbling stories and get to hear these different outlooks about world which i never would have if crypto wasn't kinda space as it right now.

i try not to love it or hate it. i just let it be.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
April 01, 2018, 01:45:30 PM
I love doing crypto because being a part of this is a big and great privilege to me,
Well, we all love crytocurrency because it has the ability and the potential to change our life, so for me I would love to have cryptocurrency because I know that it makes ma more confident and to become responsible in managing my time well which I am very proud of about.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 01:24:02 PM
I love doing crypto because being a part of this is a big and great privilege to me,
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 01:11:42 PM
because I like the coinya that can be exchanged for the money the price is very tempting, but now all the price down from yesterday and hopefully will jump like yesterday.
Activity: 98
April 01, 2018, 12:58:59 PM
Basically, I like the stuff that has relation on computer, internet, games or something like that.
But in crypto, I like having a new world where can make money on there. So I can find passion here. Of course I still learn here with other senior members.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
April 01, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

Why are you interested?

I believe that crypto may give us such important things as:
- privacy,
- decentralization in certain areas with possibility to eliminate middleman,
- plus blockchain may be very transparent and create really important trustless ecosystems with fair distribution of value.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
April 01, 2018, 12:40:22 PM
Because  I can gain profit in participating bounty campaign using cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
April 01, 2018, 12:36:07 PM
I love crypto coz it has teached me so much about economy and finance!

I think that the way you learn about crypro is by comparing it with our current financial systems and how the lack of transparency from the bigger institutions has caused peoblems!

I hope crypto will spread even more and help all those who are unbanked or lack basic financial knowledge!

I think most of the people here are not financial experts, but we all started to learn more about the financial system. I love altcoins also because the transactions are extremely fast and cheap, and you can earn a lot trading.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
April 01, 2018, 09:10:00 AM

Why are you interested?
Here my love for the cryptocurrency Because of mainly support by it in my life fully .
In the very starting when I was out of the online market of cryptourrency then I was totally in frustration and in tension what will happen with my future and what I will do in future to make money and also my financial condition was not better , but after getting in this field I found that my life is much Perfect and better with this , and also I have many options and opportunities with the help of the cryptocurrency ,for example I can start my own business in online world without any restrictions of payment system in worldwide level .
Here my whole family is dependent upon me and my earnings of cryptourrency , so here I have real a strong level in my family as a main memebr who is giving big support for the basic needs in life to live perfectly .
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 01, 2018, 09:08:45 AM
because cryptocurrencies are a really interesting area of life. and Yes you are right there are a lot of really good and interesting people who work in this area
Activity: 294
April 01, 2018, 08:57:18 AM
I'm sure that if people own a crypto currency they will in fact become free and independent. And it will happen in the near future!
Activity: 672
April 01, 2018, 08:54:59 AM
because i love money, we can get more money from  trading, hunting airdrop and join bounty campaign like signature campaign and social media campaign. and one more cryptocurrency change my live i dont have a loot of money before i know cryptocurrency xD. btw, trading is my job for now.
Activity: 84
April 01, 2018, 07:21:07 AM
Crypto increases the level of privacy of our lives and makes it possible to realize our skills in many new areas. I am sure that the new generation will love crypto even more.

Yes that's the one reason also the decentralize system the thing I really love. I am so tired of centralized system that have been running on this world since from the start and I hope right now a lot of people will realized the importance of crypto and why we love crypto.
Activity: 97
April 01, 2018, 07:06:36 AM
Well.. I love crypto because crypto is my life,in the way that helps me to fulfill my financial needs and also a big opportunity for a better future. In crypto all our dreams come true now a days. It's just like an ocean that flows forever.. It's a blessing for us people.
Activity: 476
April 01, 2018, 06:07:30 AM
I love crypto because from it i can make money, at the moment i dont have any job that can give me monthly salary , and from altcoin trading i can earn some good money. I can buy anything from profit from altcoin trading and crypto make more easy to earn money.
Activity: 182
April 01, 2018, 06:06:42 AM
Very interesting question of course, for which I love crypto currency? Probably for the fact that crypto currency is a very good opportunity to get rich, even a little, but also a good opportunity to lose all your deposit.
Activity: 139
April 01, 2018, 06:00:21 AM
You can make a living off cryptos if you know what you are doing.It is a whole new world of possibilities
Activity: 6
April 01, 2018, 06:00:10 AM
I love crypto because,  it helps alot of people including me. I'm a student and it helps me alot. To pay the bills in my university, to supply my need in the school and many more.  I'm so thankful that crypto came into my life, thanks to that I am free and happy all the time! Have a good day!
Pages:
Jump to: