Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 18. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
April 01, 2018, 05:57:18 AM
Crypto increases the level of privacy of our lives and makes it possible to realize our skills in many new areas. I am sure that the new generation will love crypto even more.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
April 01, 2018, 05:56:21 AM
Most people even I myself love crypto for its financial reason. Let's face the fact that most people joining and are interested i crypto is because it gives us people hope that our investment would increase in time. And that's where I get my daily needs from too and save for my future and of course for my family as well.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 05:52:27 AM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?

I love cryptos because they are the future i am gaining momey on it, it makes me financially stable and it does not waste my spare time because in all of my spare time i am working on cryptos because instead of wasting my time on doing nothing or playing aome games i am spending my time in this thing which i am gaining profits abd it is not a cheap profits because sometime i gain a huge profits in here so it is really not a joke but a must.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 05:16:23 AM
I like to crypto, because it gives everyone freedom. In order to use coins, you don't need to provide personal data for account validation. If I hold this coin for a long time, it will grow and bring profits to me.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 05:02:06 AM
Crypto  gives me  financial freedom and I start learning investment rules so crypto basically change my life
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 04:52:46 AM
I have been able to answer this question differently before, but nowadays investors' love of kriptoya has decreased. The market is not as exciting as it was in previous times.
copper member
Activity: 112
Strength In Numbers
April 01, 2018, 12:46:19 AM
Please join our Public Discussion Board on Telegram and help improving our community. With our members input, we can improve and build a better platform together.
https://t.me/firetokencommunity
Activity: 113
April 01, 2018, 12:35:11 AM
I love crypto coz it has teached me so much about economy and finance!

I think that the way you learn about crypro is by comparing it with our current financial systems and how the lack of transparency from the bigger institutions has caused peoblems!

I hope crypto will spread even more and help all those who are unbanked or lack basic financial knowledge!

Activity: 154
April 01, 2018, 12:33:36 AM
Because crypto is a game changer.
If i wouldnt have known crypto, i wouldnt have earned money for my expenses.
Crypto world helped me a lot and it has all those benefits to us.
I join bounties and airdrops and that's enough with me.
Activity: 125
March 31, 2018, 04:55:23 PM
I dream with the help of cryptocurrency if I do not get rich, then at least improve my financial condition, and a little delay for the future
Activity: 149
March 31, 2018, 04:30:27 PM
I like crypto because it's a kind of revolution and opportunity to change one's life which doesn't have any discrimination among people and is equivalent to all. Every one can join it and start earning. The only criteria is to have basic idea or knowledge about the crypto world.
Activity: 276
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
March 31, 2018, 12:37:25 PM
I really like the independence of crypto-currency!

– Independence from the state;
- Small commissions;
- There are no geographical restrictions;
- The ability to pounce on other people!
Activity: 123
Merit: 14
March 31, 2018, 12:33:15 PM
IT'S JUST A WAY TO GET RICH, I THINK THAT EVERYONE WHO COMES HERE, THINKS ABOUT IT AND EVERYONE WANTS TO JUST EARN EXTRA MONEY!!! AND THERE JUST FUN TO SIT AND CHAT!
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
March 31, 2018, 12:24:30 PM
Why are you interested?
Yes, the crypto currency has many advantages over classical money and it attracts by the fact that you do not need to go through the identity system, you do not have to worry about limits for transferring coins from one account to another, you do not need to think about the legislation of that country in which is the person to whom coins are transferred and much more. Cryptocurrency makes everyone equal to the owners of their money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 12:24:02 PM
I love crypto because he is the latest technology and new currency. And he is also produced by the times not just happen. So I really like crypto. And I really like new things
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
March 31, 2018, 12:22:37 PM
I like this sphere because it is very interesting and plays an important role in my life.For me, cryptocurrencies are the whole life at the moment and it is a pity that the rates are falling

Do you use any cryptocurrency instead of BTC, ETH,LTC?    Maybe TRON? Mayb EBST? Maybe LISK? or QTUM? Or Reddcoin?
Not trading.. Just personal use)) thank you)
Activity: 168
March 31, 2018, 12:20:08 PM
A change to earn money or even become rich because of investing in them > gives an exciting feeling to say the least

yes, of course, I like crypto because it has a lot of things because with crypto I can transact and invest but only with bitcoin I can love all crypto,
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
March 31, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

Why are you interested?
I can say that I am interested because if the same reasons too.
But moreover I like it, as it provides with different ways of money making, like trading, investments, projects, bounties and so on  Cheesy
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
March 31, 2018, 11:35:19 AM
i'm interested in ICO because of the huge prizes and the results that can not get anywhere. i deeply embrace the world of crypto because of the many surprises gained here. Dreams come true and i will not hesitate in the slightest to step forward.
Activity: 264
March 31, 2018, 11:12:16 AM
I like crypto because i make good money, it helps to pay my education lessons and pay for my appartments. Thanks crypto
Pages:
Jump to: