Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 65. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 04:18:33 PM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?

The cryptos represent for me the possibility of changing the current economic system to empower citizens, but it also represents an opportunity for many people to enjoy a fairer distribution of wealth, as many newcomers who have made the decision to go into this crypto universe in a dedicated way has been able to benefit from excellent opportunities to generate great wealth, and all this makes me love the cryptos.
EMV
Activity: 183
January 26, 2018, 02:55:26 PM

Why are you interested?
Why crypto networks will be given preference of very many Internet users in the near future? At first sight - the answer is obvious: because besides usual communication there is a possibility of receiving cryptocurrency for usual exchange of information. and the same Mark Zuckerberg will blow out the brains rather, than will decide to share profit with users.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 02:30:58 PM
Cryptocurrency is a fascinating innovation, I love the structure and system that it pioneered.
It has captivated everyone and made investing a lot more reachable and accessible.
It gave people the means to earn and invest at the same time, It's the future we all
have been waiting for. I love the way it has helped people with their financial concerns
and somehow at the same time, educated us about currencies and investments.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 02:03:54 PM
crypto can change my life. And change the lives of other people. I can earn money from Crypto. I can meet my needs. I love crypato.
Activity: 1022
January 26, 2018, 02:00:02 PM
the nano and micro unit of abbreviation might helps with the accounting of finance as the limit on differences as referring shifts of appeals on returning value with the manage of evaluation.
]

Activity: 167
January 26, 2018, 01:40:04 PM
I like crypto because I believe that this is the future. I am sure that in the future there will be no money associated with any state. You can transfer money quickly and with minimal commissions. Everything will be about the same as in the movie "In Time".  Wink Grin

I agree with you and I'm sure crypto will be more popular in the world community. He has the advantage of a currency that is decentralized. But I do not agree if it is a crypto will remove the money of a country. Because a country also needs its own currency to conduct transactions in the country. Although crypto will be popular in the future, it is impossible for them to drop a country's currency. Because I think a country will look forward if the currency they spend is of high value Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
January 26, 2018, 01:34:29 PM
I seriously believe that blockchain will be adapted and used as services and currencies for all purposes in the future. This is inevitability in a connected world. Most people who come in running for the money will often be hurt as crypto is about so much more!
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 01:29:12 PM
I like crypto because I believe that this is the future. I am sure that in the future there will be no money associated with any state. You can transfer money quickly and with minimal commissions. Everything will be about the same as in the movie "In Time".  Wink Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
January 26, 2018, 07:44:03 AM
I love crypto because of the convenience it offers in terms of making payments. Others reason is due to the potential value a coin possesses due to its usability and opportunity of a good return on investment
Activity: 294
January 25, 2018, 03:51:55 PM
Because from cryptocurrencies now i can make money,

i can purchase something and i can even save the money for my future use.

Doing few work and get payment with cryptocurrency is a new way for us.

And there are people among us that work and get paid with fiat before they join cryptoworld.
Activity: 238
January 25, 2018, 02:49:50 PM
I love crypto because it is profitable and available to each of us.
Activity: 596
January 25, 2018, 02:41:11 PM
Because the Crypto currency has all the real chances to change our world. We can freely make any payment actions anywhere in the world without bothering with the exchange of dollars for local currency, we can not worry about the safety of our money, we can work on ourselves from any part of the world. This undeniable advantage of crypto currency inspires me to engage in this field every day.
Activity: 95
January 25, 2018, 01:47:19 PM
Of course we all here most love crypto, crypto excess when compared with fiat money do not need to do registration all done online without need of identity, all system work of crypto simplified without anything complicated, I myself really liked this world crypto since start join in this forum. In this forum we can share good knowledge about token and coin like Bitcoin. Learn mining and trading.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
January 25, 2018, 01:44:59 PM

Why are you interested?
At this stage of development, crypto develops individual freedoms and access to remote markets ...

But in the future I think this will lead to a new world order! As in the Novel by George Orwell "Nineteen Eighty-Four"
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
January 25, 2018, 01:31:15 PM

Why are you interested?
At this stage of development, crypto develops individual freedoms and access to remote markets ...
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 25, 2018, 01:30:49 PM
Cryptocurrency gives us the opportunity for very good money, and to give life to new interesting projects. And all this can be done from the comfort of home. It's why I love crypto!
Activity: 308
January 25, 2018, 01:27:22 PM

Why are you interested?

Everyone seems love cryptocurrency because of the wealth it can bring to everyone. There are a lot of people who are working in the corporate world and earning just a few salary but in cryptocurrency investing and trading in the market will make you a millionaire in just a few months if you are really determined.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 01:19:40 PM
Because it has the ability to reshape how humans do trade on this planet by leaving centralized and monopolized systems we use now. But this is also the reason asic control and any sign of potential centralization causes me to be very weary in any further decisions to invest more money or buy any further into crypto. For all I know; Jamie Dimon was right, I might be a sad bag holder when bitmain leaves with my money.

I love it as cryptocurrency gives me freedom. I deal with it because it lets me getting more money, and this money gives the possibility to improve the level of my life. Thanks alts and BTC transactions I can help my close people living overseas.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
January 25, 2018, 01:16:46 PM
Crypto is an online currency.Some of the products are purchased through online with the help of crypto in all over the world.Some of the banks are related with them.You can also do internet banking.So,i love cypto...
Activity: 252
January 25, 2018, 01:11:24 PM
helps me fulfill my need for a financial, exciting experience. I love crypto!
Pages:
Jump to: