Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 69. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 05:20:16 AM
I love crypto because it continue to drive innovation; the future for us is very exciting not only that it gives us money but it also showcases the power of blockchain which can be very useful for us.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 05:06:38 AM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?
What I like about crypto? I think it helped me improve my family's economy. I am really very thankful to crypto and the bitcointalk forum gave me a chance to improve my life.
Besides, I can also get to know many people working in this forum. They are very cheerful and always help me enthusiastically. Although we have never met each other, I am very appreciative of them. Cryto has really changed my life.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 05:04:19 AM
Because it give me massive gains and where else can you get this and multiply your investment 10x and 100x. And also, you are participating with these great techs and one day and you'll be proud that you are one of the people who supported it through its success.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
January 22, 2018, 04:59:04 AM
Its decentralized that mean you can transfer and receive money easily without any banks involved, moreover, it gives you chance to earn quickly as well it connects and create awareness of different projects all around the world
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
January 22, 2018, 04:57:42 AM
Because this is our chance to touch new technologies and..... earn good money Wink
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 04:47:46 AM
Cause it's fun Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
January 22, 2018, 04:28:35 AM
Cryptocurrency can give very serious profit for a very short period of time. Whether you are a bounty hunter or trader, you can receive very good money and I believe that the cryptocurrency will make me financially independent!
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
January 22, 2018, 04:23:39 AM
Cryptocurrency is lovable because of fundamental ideal of economic participation for all. Cryptocurrency is making it possible for anyone to become free financially increase their share of global wealth without violence.
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
January 22, 2018, 04:19:01 AM
Because when i come here at  crypto world , my life has been easy to pay my bill because crypto can help me for my financial problem like electric and water bills . I would like to thank to the creator of this site . Because not only my bills i can pay and also this crypto help me to improved my english language to communicate with other country..
Good for you then. Just like you, I also live in a country where english is not our mother tongue, but somehow, not only have I learned how crypto works, but also I learned some words we do not usually speak of. And I force my self to research on those words, its meaning, in order for me to understand the thought of the threads and replies.
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
January 22, 2018, 04:13:18 AM
It has given me the opportunity to earn what my day time job cannot provide no matter how I work hard for it. Unlike in crypto, I can say it is an easy money though we make a lot of studies and work but the point is, the money I make out of my works in crypto is very uncomparable ro the real world job.
Activity: 182
January 22, 2018, 04:05:54 AM
Because when i come here at  crypto world , my life has been easy to pay my bill because crypto can help me for my financial problem like electric and water bills . I would like to thank to the creator of this site . Because not only my bills i can pay and also this crypto help me to improved my english language to communicate with other country..
Activity: 518
January 21, 2018, 10:39:25 PM
I think I love about crypto is the way it works even you have a small amount of bitcoin you can invest to it you can still participate to them and you can earn your financial problem to them like a needs to make a small business in my country you can also use it to build what you from bitcoin and I think crypto is a very helpful it can change peoples life in a country like here.
Activity: 373
CryptoRex
January 21, 2018, 10:36:30 PM
Why do I love cryptos? That’s a very easy question to entertain. There is no other investment vehicle that can offer the same returns as cryptos; over X,000% in many cases. What isn’t there to love about cryptos with those kinds of gains?!
Activity: 110
January 21, 2018, 10:13:01 PM
First, cryptocurrency can make us know people from different countries and cultures.
Second, the cryptocurrency and blockchain may change our lives, and I believe in the future.
Third, cryptocurrencies are in a bull market and can make money, which is the main point. Grin
You listed good reasons, but the second is better than all, because this is also my main reason. I believe that digital currencies could come to replace fiat money throughout the world, and that the advancements in blockchain technology could spread outside of the cryptocurrency world and inspire innovation across a much broader spectrum of businesses.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 03:45:52 AM
First, cryptocurrency can make us know people from different countries and cultures.
Second, the cryptocurrency and blockchain may change our lives, and I believe in the future.
Third, cryptocurrencies are in a bull market and can make money, which is the main point. Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
January 21, 2018, 03:17:47 AM
I like crypto currency, because you can make good money on it, but you can become an investor as well. Not so long ago the value of bitcoin seemed so small and funny. But in recent years, the crypto currency has grown stronger, to gain mass popularity, and somehow one does not want to laugh at it.
Activity: 294
January 20, 2018, 11:32:15 AM
I love crypto because you can make easy money, even though there is high risk. If only I joined crypto sooner, i would be a millionaire now.  Cheesy
Activity: 490
January 20, 2018, 11:29:31 AM
of course - new technologies, quick payments, no banks, great!!
but the most important thing in crypto that I can become financially independent, make quick income, no taxes) and for that I love crypto!
Activity: 224
January 20, 2018, 11:22:34 AM
I love crypto because it change my life and life of my family. We became financially independent.
Activity: 336
January 20, 2018, 11:20:32 AM
I love cryptocurrency because there's really a sure income in it! Aside from it's efficiency when it comes to transactions, it is also very modern. Many people can easily relate and understand.
Pages:
Jump to: