Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 62. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 12:24:50 AM
I love crypto as another form of investment. I like to diversify my net worth to have it earning income in multiple areas, and crypto has recently become a new portion of my portfolio. Good luck to everyone in 2018!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 12:10:18 AM
why i love crypto? the first is the crypto is very easy to obtain, can be obtained from bounty or airdrop, then second, crypto very easy to trade, to the three results of my work from bounty to get crypto bigger than my current salary
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 07:42:52 PM
I like crypto because it's not only the way you earn money but also it helps you to learn more about cryptocurrency.Before I enter the world of crypto my knowledge about it is nothing  while the longer I joined in this crypto I learned something and at the same time earning money.
Activity: 322
January 29, 2018, 03:46:57 PM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?
I see it in the future, it is new and the volume will get higher and higher each day, as people get to know about it. Am interested, because I earn money. I love Crypto, because I love everything to do with trade, I can trade in the future! Once the price of coins will get higher. I love crypto it's now and future, every country on the high level talk about it and I love it, I cause understand, what's it's all about!
Activity: 209
January 29, 2018, 02:39:09 PM
I am sure everyone will give very different answers to this question. I like cryptos because I believe in the philosophy of crypto and because it offers great opportunities as well. It is now an inseparable part of my life. Well! as for this wind takes us where it is, we will see it in time.
Activity: 350
January 29, 2018, 02:38:21 PM
Crypto is a chance to earn money for the dream. Although, I have a job in real life and I like it.
Activity: 121
January 29, 2018, 01:42:14 PM
Crypto is amazing new technology, and it will change the world economics, which is great. Meanwhile, crypto is changing my life - it gives me chance to actually _live_ a life.
I have similiars feels. Crypto will change our life. I think that the revolution we’re seeing in currencies and blockchain technology is going to be of profound importance and will change the way many financial transactions and services are carried out. And I want to be a part of this changes
Activity: 182
January 28, 2018, 05:02:59 PM
I like crypto currency anonymity, reliability and security. With crypto currency it does not matter in what country I will be, for any purchases I need only the Internet.  Grin
Activity: 19
January 27, 2018, 02:41:06 PM
Crypto is amazing new technology, and it will change the world economics, which is great. Meanwhile, crypto is changing my life - it gives me chance to actually _live_ a life.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
January 27, 2018, 02:36:35 PM
I love it because I can win a lot of money buy doing it which is much more than my salary. That is the most exciting part of the crypto and I will love it forever only if it can bring me mor emoney.
Activity: 238
January 27, 2018, 02:31:42 PM
This is a great opportunity to work independently and not to look at my boss. Although if the boss was here, then the earnings would be even bigger!  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
January 27, 2018, 02:28:36 PM
Crypto gives me an opportunity to be part of community which members are the people all over the world. Crypto helps me a lot like earning through campaign without any cash investment involved. And, crypto told and teached me how to trade and invest. Thank you for making my life better, crypto.
Activity: 126
January 27, 2018, 02:17:48 PM
Crypto is a future that is already available today. That's why I like it ❤️
Activity: 234
January 27, 2018, 02:16:27 PM
There are thousand reasons to love cypto. It changed my life in the last year. It's not only about making money from it. Of course it's the best side of it but what i enjoy most of crypto is occupation. I spend in crypto at least 10 hours per day and I like to do it.
Activity: 1
January 27, 2018, 02:07:45 PM
because it is good for earn money  Wink
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
January 27, 2018, 01:58:00 PM
My wisdom increased sharply that's why i love cryptocurrency and we can make easy money just by using your phone or computer. He changed me since last year, I always played online games using my computer but when i started getting into the world of crypto my life was became better. So until now I'm with crypto until the future I will not leave him.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
January 27, 2018, 01:49:26 PM
I love Crypto Currency because it is a change that man created to transact and earn money. It's exciting to think that evolution of trading from barter to paper money and are beloved Crypto Currency is happening. It's just that man created a more flexible, easy, secured, and exciting way to make transactions. It's different from using paper money which is you need to hand it personally but now you can reach one another globally.
Activity: 88
January 27, 2018, 01:43:09 PM
I love crypto coz i learned new things for quite span of time and yields earnings as well from trading. Mixed emotions under it makes it more interesting and addictive. That is why i love cryptos.Nothing is impossible😊.
Activity: 364
January 27, 2018, 01:41:38 PM
I love crypto as an alternative to fiat money. For me it is additional freedom with my finantional operation, plus this is additional opportunity to create my capital. And today this is a unique opportunity
Activity: 30
January 27, 2018, 01:30:41 PM
It's my pleasure getting into the future, that crypto change my financial condition for now, i become a free man without boss. Also  Crypto World is so popular, connects people wrom all over the world, from a different culture. You don't need bank account, a lot of papers to sign, who need all your private information, you just need to make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in this world. Which is great! Cool
Pages:
Jump to: