Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 72. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 16
January 18, 2018, 10:31:28 AM
Everybody is working in order to make ends meet, crypto as also stand as a way of making this happen. One does not does need to have mush before diving into it because many people have wisely invested little and realize much from it. This is one of the reason why I join the club.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 09:58:26 AM
I love Crypto because it a financial freedom.. In my current here were we have limited money which an individual is expected to send across the country. with the help of crypto you can trade and make any month of money that you want with being questioned by any FBI.

Crypto has also created a life time opportunity for we student, as it stands now, i boost of a weekly earning as a student without going out to work for any body.... i really love and adore that name crypto

I agree. I think we are in the same situation right now. Having known about cryptocurrency, it gave me the chance to have a little more room to save money and to buy things that I normally can't because most of my earnings go into the needs I have like bills and food. I think that the cryptomarket gave me an opportunity to earn some more while doing a job that is not so difficult and time consuming to deal with. Although it has its own risks, the increasing belief and the unfolding support it commands right now could be a good indication that it will go for a long time.
Activity: 11
January 18, 2018, 09:57:42 AM
The power it has to change the world
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 18, 2018, 09:50:17 AM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?

I love crypto world because ita give more money than i expect.it also help our country economy grow fast because of money will insert to a country thats make a country economy growth.Crypto also help me to catch my dream in the future especially on my family
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 09:49:55 AM
Making money online thru crypto is much more easier than any other ways to make money online in the internet. Been making some extra cash for almost 3 years in PTC and been on crypto for a few months and already make as much as I make for the past 3 years.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
January 18, 2018, 09:46:38 AM
I don't have a good reason to love crypto tradung.But I love it.I think because it gives me the freedom to do my work as I wish.Either I get profit or loss it is my decision.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
January 18, 2018, 09:43:38 AM
crypto change my financial for now,, i become a free man without bos,
and thats why i love crypto my friends

We're in the same boat. I like the cryptomarket because it helps me gain additional profit to support all my needs. I am juggling work, school, and all other things in between right now, and honestly, my funds are not enough to support them all, which I mainly get from my full-time job. Since I have been introduced to the bitcoin market, it gave me the freedom to save a little or at least allocate some money to things I couldn't before. That gives me a little financial freedom and a way for me to enjoy my money instead of placing it all to my necessities.
Activity: 133
Merit: 2
January 18, 2018, 09:43:16 AM
I love crypto for a few reasons:-

1. You can make good money out of it

2. It is disruptive and will change the way things are done in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
January 18, 2018, 09:40:00 AM
i am doing crypto because i see a huge earning potential here and no other market beat its return capability.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
January 18, 2018, 09:36:54 AM
Crypto market is now gaining popularity and its earnings are exponential, this is the main reason for me to do crypto currency.
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
January 18, 2018, 09:21:26 AM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?

I love it because this time the innovation has caught all the old guys by surprise, because none of the one that in theory are all over the market and the business saw this comming and .... because up to a point, I did.
Activity: 65
January 18, 2018, 09:16:55 AM
I like crypto because it gives me a lot of help in my life. Because of holding it, my wealth has become more and more, and my life has been greatly improved.
Activity: 280
-----
January 18, 2018, 08:48:39 AM
I love crypto because it helps me in my financial needs. It gives me more chances and opportunities in life.  I love it because it gives mo much money. I'm currently a student right now and i can already earn money through internet.
Activity: 210
January 18, 2018, 08:45:54 AM
First of all because of the amount of money it can provide. Second is the technology it's using. The blockchain is truly one for the future. And third, because it's fun to trade without the need for brokers and lots of red tape.
Activity: 101
January 18, 2018, 08:41:45 AM
I like crypto in that I make money from the air, following simple investment rules, crypto gives me the opportunity to live fully and achieve the set goals that lead me closer and closer to financial freedom. Cheesy
The money I win from it make me feel very happy and I love it sincerely.
Activity: 31
January 18, 2018, 08:34:56 AM
I love crypto because of its freedom. No centralize entity controlling the game. Its changes the game in financial industry,
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 08:33:02 AM
I have won huge money from it. So I cn nooot say that I don't love it because I think it will bring me more money. I will buy more coins and I think they can bring me more money.
Activity: 196
January 18, 2018, 08:23:35 AM
I love it because I can win a lot of money buy doing it which is much more than my salary. That is the most exciting part of the crypto and I will love it forever only if it can bring me mor emoney.
Activity: 56
January 18, 2018, 08:14:34 AM
I love crypto, because it brings money. I hope to become financially independent. This is new for me and it's very interesting!
Activity: 322
January 17, 2018, 06:21:36 PM
I love Crypto due to the main reason of financial freedom. If we invest in a bank / financial institution end of the day we get only a small profit and if we invest with a crypto in a right way definitely can get a better profit out of it. Further i am doing bounty campaigns to get free crypto currencies and this is also a very good method to get free altcoins without putting any single cent. So i love crypto for these reasons and currently i addicted to this Crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: