Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 76. (Read 9788 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
January 10, 2018, 08:21:37 PM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?
I love crypto it's connecting to people in different countries culture and the way the earn because when digital currency is introduce many user are willing to try and earn some digital money. I'm interest to cryptocurrency it is because I want to earn more digital money for my future.
Besides that there are many variations of cryptocurrency that you can choose. many of them have different characteristics and projects. they have a very innovative idea and technology that's why I like the world of cryptocurrency. and besides that here is a great place for profitable investment. I think most users also agree with me that they love cryptocurrency because it provides a great possibility of profit
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
January 10, 2018, 08:09:35 PM

Why are you interested?
the usual answer ofcourse profits,the earning crypto can give and the advantage of making extra income than our normal wages.and i think this is the same answer most of the users will give here.

I love crypto and specially bitcoin and nothing can take it from me,the freedom it gives me to hold my funds is one big advantade thats why i really love this community
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 08:06:37 PM
I love crypto because from crypto I can build house for my family, Iam just employee in hotel and get salary $ 200 per month, and from this salary not possibly to build a house. Crypto has changed my family's finances so much better and many other dreams have come true from the results of cryptocurrency. Thanks crypto.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 08:05:43 PM
i love crypto because
cryptocurrency is a digital currency technology that uses cryptography for security that makes it impossible to forge, and crypto has helped my finances and got me connected to a lot of people.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 08:05:21 PM
why i love crypto? becouse is the good way for our generation after the 2008 fiat bankrupt crisis, a valuable way to bring value in this society destroyed from capitalism speculation
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
January 10, 2018, 07:55:51 PM
Crypto currency for me is about freedom, an alternative lifestyle that truely enable and enforce individual financial freedom above any restricting law or agents that try to take individual freedom from the especially economic wise! I love cryptocurrency for this!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 07:55:43 PM
For money?
I believe all of us here are doing crypto or trading it because we want to have more money just like everyone do with their jobs and profession. For me this cryptocurrency is really a huge boost in my financial status Smiley
Activity: 560
January 10, 2018, 07:52:42 PM
I love crypto since 2014.I love it because of concept.A decentralized world is a dream for all.However, in 2016 I made an uninspired break and I sell all my bitcoin and altcoins for a lower price.If I do not make this mistake, I was rich now.

We experience of that selling at the lower price, for you to get earned big patience. Hold some bitcoin and altcoins this will give you huge profit. This is why I love crypto because of the chance to earned by trading buying at low and selling atleast on a higher price.
Activity: 329
AGATE
January 10, 2018, 07:49:10 PM

Why are you interested?
I love crypto it's connecting to people in different countries culture and the way the earn because when digital currency is introduce many user are willing to try and earn some digital money. I'm interest to cryptocurrency it is because I want to earn more digital money for my future.
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 07:48:05 PM
I love crypto since 2014.I love it because of concept.A decentralized world is a dream for all.However, in 2016 I made an uninspired break and I sell all my bitcoin and altcoins for a lower price.If I do not make this mistake, I was rich now.
Activity: 126
January 10, 2018, 07:42:00 PM
I like it potmu that the interest of interesting projects, I'm trying something new and interesting with further progress, there are general topics that can be discussed with friends, but the fins are finances but the robot does not yet think to throw it as it is used as something to it, but it's a new structure more and more draws into his web
Activity: 224
January 10, 2018, 07:23:01 PM
This is very interesting for me because even for people who don't have proper education they have the chance in this to have fortune for themselves and greater for graduates since they could have more option on earning an income.
Another thing that captures me about these cryptocurrencies is that many people are willing to pay for something that do not entirely exist and just created through the internet and i find it very amazing  Grin
Activity: 360
January 10, 2018, 07:13:40 PM
Crypto help my income to pay my monthly bill , it is really change my life I can work anytime not bound by time , the more time I work the more income I get.
Activity: 146
January 10, 2018, 07:02:30 PM
Give away make life is easy any people like that, because any ways earn alternative money,,,
Hopefully to be long the future keep axis  Smiley

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 06:45:43 PM

Why are you interested?
There are many reason of why I'm interested in crypto, to begin with we can make a lot of money with it and that is always a plus, but more important than anything is the fact that we got independence from the government, at some point bitcoin is going to be accepted everywhere and when that happens we can stop using fiat and use crypto instead that does not steal from us with the inflation tax.
Activity: 74
January 10, 2018, 06:29:47 PM
Because everybody at every corner of the world can take part of the crypto world and can benefit from the gains.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
January 10, 2018, 09:53:28 AM

Why are you interested?

crypto currency change the way of life of many people specially those who earn a lot from crypto, The thing that I love about crypto is that beside that I can a lot of money through this, I also love this for the fact that it is very simple to do, You can do it just about anywhere.
Activity: 47
January 10, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

for today it is the most highly remunerative kind of earnings!
Activity: 94
January 10, 2018, 09:50:03 AM
crypto is new to me. and I love that, we can learn about new things.
in crypto we can earn income by just playing internet. and how it works is not difficult.

happy profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 09:47:59 AM
I am crazy about crypto and you know why ? That is a great chance to express yourself, discover yourself and make big money sometimes out of nothing. Crypto  is Wild Wild West. We are lucky to live in such  a wonderful time.
Pages:
Jump to: