Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 80. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 07:35:56 AM
Well, I am not working anywhere right now and this is the only thing that i do for earning some money. I don't have a job because I don't need , I have lots of free time and I can spend all my day in cryptoworld. Actually it's kind a freelance job for me. I feel free and happy in this platform. I don't have a boss Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 07:12:35 AM
I don't love it, however I'm interested in it because when something new comes to this world you'd better get to know before others. It's important to get profits from that.
Activity: 267
January 08, 2018, 07:06:19 AM
CryptoCurrency can protect personal privacy well, and it is not controlled by the bank. And there is no limit. People all over the world can do business. It's also convenient and quick.
Activity: 434
January 08, 2018, 06:57:52 AM
These are new markets, new prospects for making good money. It's interesting and exciting. But this is not for everyone. I think that only creative people achieve success in crypto. And this is only the beginning.
Activity: 378
January 08, 2018, 06:47:07 AM
because there is indeed a very nice land to seek income. can't doubt entered the world this very crypto gave a big impact on my income.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
January 08, 2018, 06:30:39 AM
Crypto has changed my financial life . Crypto is the best alternative way to earn moneys beside job in real life. I'm so happy and love crypto.
I do love cryptocurrency because it changed my habits. Instead of doing nothing during my vacant, I've finally found a worthy to do. Working on Bitcoin gives me another source of income. I'm proudly to say that I'm working on something worth my time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
January 08, 2018, 06:27:33 AM
To a certain extent, the answer is the investment. But after using it, I'm fascinated to its convenience and tech basis.
Activity: 336
January 08, 2018, 06:27:08 AM
Crypto has changed my financial life . Crypto is the best alternative way to earn moneys beside job in real life. I'm so happy and love crypto.
Activity: 168
January 08, 2018, 06:26:43 AM
I can't believe I could send my friend in Russia a few K in ETH in a few minutes on a Sunday - a bank transfer would take days and cost £££
January 08, 2018, 06:24:15 AM
Just happened that one of my friends talk a lot about this crypto things before and introduced it to me. At first, I don't want to believe him that he can get profit on it, my thinking is like this because I'm wondering how he can gain profit if he didn't have to do some work. Then I tried, get my first profit and become addicted to it. Aside from this, I gained a lot of friends who also bounty hunters and traders. I never thought you can earn money this easy, just patiently wait for your coins to be in a price that you think enough for you and sell it, buy on the dip and wait again to reach its highest price.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 06:00:52 AM
I love crypto. Because, We can Earn huge amount of money form it. Cool Cool Cool
First Learn. then remove "L" and Earn.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
January 08, 2018, 05:45:29 AM
I crypto because I love everything crypto stands for. The decentralization and taking back the power is the best thing I have witnessed in society in a really long time. That is why I support crypto and will continue to do so regardless of the state of cryptos.
Activity: 112
January 08, 2018, 04:52:57 AM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?

I guess love the thought and someday I could have a better financial situation. Everyday I put my hopes into this and seeing how to markets grow now, I am very optimistic.
Activity: 280
January 08, 2018, 04:45:18 AM
I like crypto currency for the fact that I can travel around the world and for payments I will not need to have a local currency of the host country. It will be in the future, but I'm dreaming now.  Cool
Activity: 420
January 07, 2018, 11:40:00 AM
I love crypto, because it brings money. I hope to become financially independent. This is new for me and it's very interesting.
Activity: 210
January 07, 2018, 11:18:53 AM
My favorite thing is how much easier it is to add to software than fiat. If you wanted to set up a tipping platform with fiat, for example, you'd have to make users go through a cumbersome process that almost always involves giving up their bank info or at least a credit card. With crypto it's about 10 times easier than that both for the developer and user.
Activity: 476
January 07, 2018, 11:18:20 AM
I can see that everybody here loves crypto. And I'm also happy that I met crypto. It's being decentralized organization makes it loveable. It also changes my finances. Not just only it adds finances to me but also taught me how to kept my money right. How I should I invest, in trading as well and also holding. Crypto helps me a lot. It widens my knowledge in this type of business.
Activity: 61
January 07, 2018, 09:18:40 AM
i love crypto because is a gamechanger in life it helps you to earn money  in the easy way and a great help too when it comes to financial problem.theres a lot of benefits in cryptocurrency thats way i love it.
Activity: 392
January 07, 2018, 03:35:57 AM
I love crypto currency because i can earn money and earn a living with cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, to be honest here i don't have a job in real life and bitcoin is really help me to earn money for my parents. Crypto also help me to able to pay my school, so i can continue my school.
January 07, 2018, 03:34:25 AM
We can earn money in a beautiful way which is crypto. To start with this system there is no official requirements needed. Because of its benefits and easier working system, people love it very much. We don't need to pay any taxes on our incoming amount because it occurs by online and there is no involvement of government and its authority in crypto.
We can hide our personal information and can earn money by hiding us because we don't need a bank account. By using crypto people of different society can connect each other and these are the main reason to love it.
Pages:
Jump to: