Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you have Bitcoin? - page 63. (Read 59087 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 03, 2016, 07:48:05 PM
I bought for a price increase, but honestly I feel this day the possibility to use it is growing.
Buying goods is the main reason why i buy bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
February 03, 2016, 06:45:49 PM
Currently using it to buy stuffs online and whatnot. Also saving a bunch just in case. For the past years, it has been an excellent store of value (or investment) at least on my case.

I agree with the most part, especially the store of value factor. This is the most important feature that will by my estimate drive the price straight up
one day when people realize it's potential.
The question i would like to know even more than this one is ; why do some people don't have any bitcoins ?!  Undecided
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
February 03, 2016, 06:42:03 PM
I choose it is going up
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
February 03, 2016, 08:46:53 AM
Because it's easier and more comfortable to do online transactions "legal ones for me" than competitors like PayPal, CC are out of the question IMO since they can barely be called safe.
Activity: 126
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 03, 2016, 08:29:13 AM
To have a money of course. Thats the main reason why people have bitcoin. Me and others expect to made a profit by way of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 03, 2016, 05:45:49 AM
It seems like not many people like banks nowadays, maybe a little more bail-in and bail-out will make you like them, or not  Tongue

Bitcoin on the other hand will grow nicely.

Yeah bitcoin is good way to grow in investment side and make profit. Bitcoin have scopes like signature campaign, trading, lending loan, gambling and etc Bank is giving interest but they will crash our money by hidden charges and fees. So bitcoin is good best among others.

Look like your banks there are really dumb.

Happily our banks here are not like that so I can enjoy the benefits of banks while at same time by using bitcoin all the time.
Activity: 462
February 03, 2016, 05:03:36 AM
I have a Bitcoin and I would like to clear myself. I've heard from people that you they can trade and buy.
You can also include them get free from certain websites but it takes very slowly to me.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
February 03, 2016, 05:00:57 AM
It seems like not many people like banks nowadays, maybe a little more bail-in and bail-out will make you like them, or not  Tongue

Yeah bitcoin is good way to grow in investment side and make profit. Bitcoin have scopes like signature campaign, trading, lending loan, gambling and etc Bank is giving interest but they will crash our money by hidden charges and fees. So bitcoin is good best among others.

Yea, even though I read all the fees my bank has, I got charged extra fees that werent even in the terms of agreement. Its a very shady tactic.

Bitcoin is transparent.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
February 03, 2016, 04:58:22 AM
Currently using it to buy stuffs online and whatnot. Also saving a bunch just in case. For the past years, it has been an excellent store of value (or investment) at least on my case.
Yeah indeed, I have friends who made tons of money through bitcoin trading just holding bitcoins some long period assures more profits for them. Moreover I think most people among us have bitcoins, just due to the fact that bitcoins give us many ways to earn, and sometimes due to anonymity.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
February 03, 2016, 03:56:33 AM

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
February 03, 2016, 01:48:46 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
February 03, 2016, 01:44:28 AM

Activity: 406
February 02, 2016, 12:16:36 PM
I have bitcoins because its has a good future.
Also I want to be the part of the bitcoin community.
Plus you can make a lot of profit.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
February 02, 2016, 12:02:59 PM
For me it's must being part of this revolution.
There is not much usability. But yet I believe it will come.

Uow, just take a deeper look at this forum and you'll find a thousand usabilities to it! Investment, buying stuff from people across the globe, borrow money, etc etc...

Well of course you can buy lots of things on this forum but it's tiny in the grand scheme of things. For it be seen as a proper currency by the mainstream it's going to need to be accepted on the high-street and many more online sites and not just the niche few we have at the moment. It wlil hopefully get there eventually but it's not going to happen overnight.
Activity: 126
February 02, 2016, 11:59:06 AM

Uow, just take a deeper look at this forum and you'll find a thousand usabilities to it! Investment, buying stuff from people across the globe, borrow money, etc etc...
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
February 02, 2016, 11:55:21 AM

In my country also I am unable to find more merchants to accept my bitcoins. Still I'm having more bitcoin for my future use. Also strongly believing that bitcoin will worth more in near future.
yes still too many traders who do not want to take courage in using bitcoin. they still use the conventional manner of payment. maybe someday this will quickly change.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
February 02, 2016, 11:15:56 AM

In my country also I am unable to find more merchants to accept my bitcoins. Still I'm having more bitcoin for my future use. Also strongly believing that bitcoin will worth more in near future.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
February 02, 2016, 11:06:52 AM
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
February 02, 2016, 10:57:30 AM
at first it was because of profit, bought low to sell high. but now i like the idea behind bitcoin and believe that it can be so much bigger than what it is right now.
Activity: 616
February 02, 2016, 10:52:34 AM
I have my bitcoin for the profit you can make with it, it may be a long term investment but its all worth the time. The bitcoin will rise to a certain amount so I can say I made a lot of money by selling my bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: