Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you have Bitcoin? - page 64. (Read 59087 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
February 02, 2016, 10:43:21 AM
I hold it as an investment because I strongly believe it will rise in value. also as an online payment method

I am also having my bitcoin for investment purpose. I strongly believe bitcoin will worth some millions in future. This is the reason I have my bitcoins to make my retirement life happy.

Don't just depend on  bitcoin to your retirement life purposes.

Much better to have more sources than relying on bitcoin to support you when you get retire. But working on Bitcoin is a good thing to work after you retire. You can do it at home with no pressure involved.
one of the strengths bitcoin. do work wherever we are. to store some of our bitcoin will be felt easily perform various activities. everything can be controlled in accordance with our wishes.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 02, 2016, 10:29:56 AM
I hold it as an investment because I strongly believe it will rise in value. also as an online payment method

I am also having my bitcoin for investment purpose. I strongly believe bitcoin will worth some millions in future. This is the reason I have my bitcoins to make my retirement life happy.

Don't just depend on  bitcoin to your retirement life purposes.

Much better to have more sources than relying on bitcoin to support you when you get retire. But working on Bitcoin is a good thing to work after you retire. You can do it at home with no pressure involved.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
February 02, 2016, 10:19:51 AM

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 02, 2016, 09:32:55 AM
Because I think it has potential to rise and to avoid missing a new rise in price "like how BTC was worth 5 cents at a time and people having tons of it", it is also an easy way to buy things online on person to person transactions.

We already see the potential actually. Those 1 cent value per single coin that time compare to the price it reached is a big success. We are just now expecting for a much more achievement of bitcoin.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
February 02, 2016, 09:03:58 AM
Activity: 67
February 02, 2016, 08:04:02 AM
Because I think it has potential to rise and to avoid missing a new rise in price "like how BTC was worth 5 cents at a time and people having tons of it", it is also an easy way to buy things online on person to person transactions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 02, 2016, 07:09:09 AM
First i thought for bitcoin when i was starting mining was
i'm solving some mathematical algorithmic problems and i'm paid for it..Didn't know was all about.
Now i'm sad why didn't i bought lots of them at 30$...
Now i know this is extra good investment!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 01, 2016, 11:35:26 PM
The obvoius reason is the investment, considering the revolutionary technology and all it's potential. Other reasons include gambling (makes it much easier) and betting in sports.

Yeah dude im here use btc for do some trading and earn money...and the other side we can also buy and sell a thing..same as real money..
For me future will be in bitcoin...its why im keep to have btc...
Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
February 01, 2016, 02:56:34 PM
The obvoius reason is the investment, considering the revolutionary technology and all it's potential. Other reasons include gambling (makes it much easier) and betting in sports.

Yeah gambling is much easier when bitcoin is involved in it, as you don't have to be dependent on third party to book your bets as it is done online with bitcoins, and the best part of it is you can gamble with the minimum amount, so even if you loose it won't make any difference.
Activity: 79
February 01, 2016, 01:04:13 PM
Activity: 98
February 01, 2016, 12:53:21 PM
100% Investing.....

Well its true, and everyone can use it no matter how old are you. That's why I love bitcoin.
Activity: 546
February 01, 2016, 12:26:41 PM
I have bitcoins for a long term investment, the future of bitcoin is very good so that's why I have them. Its also that I want to be part of the future of the bitcoin and the community.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
February 01, 2016, 12:10:23 PM
I have a Bitcoin because I think I can earn a lot of money later.
And I have not even gotten the Bitcoin or something even myself. So I'm really happy with it.

Yes if you have descent amount of bitcoins at a moment, there are many ways to multiply your bitcoins in quick time, I generally use bitcoins for gambling and for online remittances as I don't want to pay heavy transaction fees to banks as bitcoin is taking care with minimum fees.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
February 01, 2016, 12:07:17 PM
I have a Bitcoin because I think I can earn a lot of money later.
And I have not even gotten the Bitcoin or something even myself. So I'm really happy with it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
February 01, 2016, 11:38:15 AM
I got bitcoin because it's a nice
Because of a few reasons.
I don't trust banks.
I wants to become financially free.
I believe in the vision behind Bitcoin.
I'm sure that soon bitcoin will become mainstream and its value will increase.
When this happens all of us, bitcoin users and supporters, will benefit from it.

Yep these are the most common reasons why some people get into bitcoin.
Same goes for me.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 01, 2016, 11:25:34 AM
I have a bitcoin because I think I can get back a lot of money with it. I bought it because 2. 1 and got one.
 I am very happy with it. But I'm going to wait for a good price and then I go to him or invest or save. But I still do not know.
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 01, 2016, 11:08:53 AM
I have some bitcoins in order to diversify my money in different long term instruments to spread my risks, but actually I only will accumulate few bitcoins. Perhaps ten will be enough for me.

For me it's an investment too. I like to diversify my investments and yes bitcoin has quite some potential.
Sure there is no guarantee but what if it succeeds? Well then we will see new rich people.

The bitcoin already has proved itself to be successful so it's not a bad idea to invest in it. And, as always, never invest more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
January 31, 2016, 11:34:46 AM
FOFO MOFO!!!! :d

Damnit I wish I had bought more 2 years ago, I`m very greedy today!
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
January 31, 2016, 10:26:49 AM
Because of a few reasons.
I don't trust banks.
I wants to become financially free.
I believe in the vision behind Bitcoin.
I'm sure that soon bitcoin will become mainstream and its value will increase.
When this happens all of us, bitcoin users and supporters, will benefit from it.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
January 31, 2016, 09:21:36 AM
to be honest its for investment and gambling, its easier to gamble using bitcoin, first they provide faucet and then we dont need to provide credit card information or any other personal information

Same here mate! I also have habit of gamble with bitcoins that is why I always have bitcoins with me.
I sometime exchange also from bitcoin to paypal and also use bitcoins to trade.
Pages:
Jump to: