Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you have Bitcoin? - page 59. (Read 59087 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
February 10, 2016, 08:39:18 AM
I have Bitcoins because I think I think I can get them later profits.
I think the value is now quite low. And I think it's worth more later.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004
February 10, 2016, 08:38:28 AM
I also invest in the bitcoin for buying things online.
I buy a lot of clothes and other stuff at the internet with  btc.

"invest" features this incentive of a price rise. I'm mostly in for a similar reason. Collector's habits.

Just maybe we are both missing the point. A currency is for trade, so production ... delivery ... consumption. If BTC ever manages to get a grasp on things like that, it might reach mass adoption.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
February 10, 2016, 08:29:14 AM
I have bitcoin because for buying something and paying something online. and also i have bitcoin for gambling, i have gambling habbit though.

I think the most people are using to buy stuff, that's why its so easy.
Many people use it nowadays.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
February 10, 2016, 08:23:04 AM
I have bitcoin because for buying something and paying something online. and also i have bitcoin for gambling, i have gambling habbit though.

I also invest in the bitcoin for buying things online.
I buy a lot of clothes and other stuff at the internet with  btc.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
February 10, 2016, 08:12:03 AM
I have my bitcoins for a long term investment.
I think the bitcoin will rise soon or later.
Also got bitcoins because its a very nice currency.

Same here. Just put myself in the scenario how things was some couple of years ago. Where now we are like wishing we could have purchased BTCs years back and earned a profit. Guess that's me right now.

i am glad to see there are a lot of other people like me that believe in bitcoin's future.
i am also buying bitcoin and holding it because i am sure it is going to be successful in the future and i am going to get a good profit out of my investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 10, 2016, 07:43:19 AM

Same here. Just put myself in the scenario how things was some couple of years ago. Where now we are like wishing we could have purchased BTCs years back and earned a profit. Guess that's me right now.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 10, 2016, 07:15:13 AM
Honestly speaking, I am a student with low budget for my studies, lucky that I am collecting bitcoin, it really saves my day from drinking water at lunch... haha.. but I never use everything i got here, i keep a few for the future...  Smiley

Good thing it really gave you benefits as a student. Back in my student days, I never see an opportunity like this so you are really lucky.

My younger brother now doing btc earning method too for months now as a side income when he is out of the school every weekends. Good for covering the spendings to your stated doings.
Activity: 406
February 10, 2016, 05:13:27 AM
Activity: 364
February 10, 2016, 04:57:53 AM
I Bitcoins because I think I have to make a profit. Because I think too that the value will rise later.
And I also think that it is in fact much more popular later.
Activity: 294
February 10, 2016, 03:35:01 AM
it is going upppp,i vote this,because i dont see the option "trade to money" in your poll Grin yes i just earn bitcoin to trade with money,and use that for daily.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
February 10, 2016, 03:32:34 AM
to diversify my investments and bet on innovation
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
February 10, 2016, 03:31:07 AM
i think it will be at better prices in the future.. god save the bitcoin..

yeah, price might soar, so better save right now so we won't have regret in the future.
I also have bitcoins, because of what i've read about its price. and it helps support me..  Smiley

I am also having my bitcoins for my future use like after my retirement. Because I strongly believe bitcoin will worth some millions after some 20 or 30 years. So, saving bitcoin now will make my retirement life more comfortable.

Yeah, for a man like you who are already working, that is a great investment for the future, and you can really take the chance now to buy while its still low, while for us who are still studying, then its a good support for a while,  Smiley

because I have bitcoin . it is very better for me when I need money any time I use this one  and no problem any come and very good feel

I have bitcoin for future savings dude. it will help me in future better than the insurance i think.

Same for me, but I also include altcoins just to make sure that when they rise I'm also having some share of the pie.
Activity: 644
February 10, 2016, 03:29:59 AM
I like the "Fuck the banks" voting option! Cheesy That's one of the main reasons why I am using Bitcoin.

It's for me an investment, store of wealth, currency, tool to avoid dealing with banks and governments.

You awesome dude. Same like me your thought as well I guess. Even I don't like banking system. Best cheater around the world is banks only.
Looting the common people money and lending as loan for rich people. Bitcoin very transparent among all. Which is very convenient than fait banking system.
Activity: 224
February 10, 2016, 03:27:00 AM
-snip-

because I have bitcoin . it is very better for me when I need money any time I use this one  and no problem any come and very good feel

I have bitcoin for future savings dude. it will help me in future better than the insurance i think.
I have bitcoin for future savings also. But, a few months ago my laptop was broken, and I have not yet repair it. My main bitcoin private key is saved in the laptop and I don't have physical copy of the private key. So I can't use my main bitcoin address until I repair the laptop. I'm afraid if a situation like this will happen again in future, I can't use my 'future savings'.

sorry for bad english
Activity: 434
February 10, 2016, 02:53:52 AM

yeah, price might soar, so better save right now so we won't have regret in the future.
I also have bitcoins, because of what i've read about its price. and it helps support me..  Smiley

I am also having my bitcoins for my future use like after my retirement. Because I strongly believe bitcoin will worth some millions after some 20 or 30 years. So, saving bitcoin now will make my retirement life more comfortable.

Yeah, for a man like you who are already working, that is a great investment for the future, and you can really take the chance now to buy while its still low, while for us who are still studying, then its a good support for a while,  Smiley

Activity: 812
February 10, 2016, 02:43:00 AM

Yes bitcoin is indeed very good to increase revenue because the results are passable.
Revenue in bitcoin can be used to cover the unmet revenue.
Activity: 242
Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem
February 09, 2016, 11:28:48 PM

Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 09, 2016, 11:12:06 PM

Exactly, for guys who are still studying, bitcoin has provided them a better opportunity to make some extra incomes, and bitcoin would prove to be the best investment for the future, as the value would  be much higher in future.

Honestly speaking, I am a student with low budget for my studies, lucky that I am collecting bitcoin, it really saves my day from drinking water at lunch... haha.. but I never use everything i got here, i keep a few for the future...  Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
February 09, 2016, 09:23:08 PM

Exactly, for guys who are still studying, bitcoin has provided them a better opportunity to make some extra incomes, and bitcoin would prove to be the best investment for the future, as the value would  be much higher in future.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 09, 2016, 09:14:28 PM

Pages:
Jump to: