Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you sell your coins? - page 14. (Read 2283 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 05:56:12 AM
To get a coin, I spend a unit of labor. Then I determine the value of this unit of labor. When the coin reaches this value or exceeds it, depending on the outlook for the situation on the market, I decide on the sale or hold.
Activity: 406
August 09, 2018, 05:52:57 AM
I sell my coins because my goal when I enter cryptocurrency is to earn a profit. Selling crypto will give you that profit. But right timing and good decision making will guarantee you that. Selling is not just the key. You have to observe and analyze the market to know what to crypto is the best to sell, when to sell it, and the amount to sell.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 05:50:42 AM
  Me i sell my coin if i think the price is on a good. But if i see the price is too low i will not gonna sell it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 05:47:47 AM
It happens differently, there are just coins in which I do not see any great prospects, but there are coins that have reached the expected price!
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 09, 2018, 05:46:13 AM
I usually sell off my altcoin if they bring me much profit. Also, if that altcoin has no potential, I would also sell off to buy another altcoin. I believe that long-term investment in altcoin will bring us a lot of profit. Now the price of the market has fallen so deep, this is the time for us to buy, not to sell. Some altcoin that I will buy and hold now is IOTA, Cardano and Ethereum.
Activity: 137
August 09, 2018, 05:31:47 AM
I sell my coins to buy another coins and sometime I need to invest in ico's so I sell my coins or when I get profit from my coins so I sell them and book my profits.
Activity: 532
August 09, 2018, 05:28:45 AM
I have to sell my all altcoin because I am afraid my altcoin price will be drop and down, I have to sell all of it because Ii won’t loss my money with lower price of my altcoin. If have waiting again and hold I think my altcoin price is not going up but will make it down.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
August 09, 2018, 05:27:18 AM
If you can hodl it just hodl your coins but the difficult part is when we need it the money so bad so we have to sell our coins because urgency matters.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 09, 2018, 05:26:51 AM
I try not to sell my altcoins at all. Because at any time each of the coins can give a serious increase, and bring more profits several times if I kept my funds in the etherium or bitcoin

Yes, I think it's true that you say that with unstable market conditions of course we don't sell coins,
because if that's what you do I think it's a wrong decision and it will certainly hurt you,
so the most important thing is we just keep being patient and follow the progress
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 05:24:11 AM
I sold when it was getting a big enough profit. even if forced to then only sell when needed only. It is a good thing to do than just in a hurry to sell or even just selling due to panic. better grab just when need and save some for the long term. It would be nice also to long term investment asset.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
August 09, 2018, 05:13:50 AM
I have to sell some of my altcoins next week because I need the money. So I wouldn't sell them for at least one year.
Activity: 574
August 09, 2018, 04:40:42 AM
why do I sell my coins? because this is a business ... and business should bring profit .. if the price of a coin is higher than the price of ICO, why not sell it?

True , I sell when there is profit and hold when there is not. Though there would be certain moments that you have to cut your loss I make sure that it would be my last option on every scenario. Sometimes being over confident in holding may lead you to a total loss so you have to be very careful.
Activity: 176
August 09, 2018, 04:33:18 AM
Personally, we haven't sold altcoins at this time, because I think the price is discarded, so we will also wait for higher prices, so we will also get many benefits.
Activity: 252
August 09, 2018, 04:30:21 AM
I don't sell my COINS because I believe time will come and their value will rise again. Because I've missed the time to sell at the price, selling now only costs me more.
Activity: 121
August 09, 2018, 04:26:37 AM
I don't sell my coin now, the price is too low. I'll keep my coins until the market get green and sell when i have profits at the coins i buy.
Activity: 326
August 09, 2018, 04:24:22 AM
I try not to sell my altcoins at all. Because at any time each of the coins can give a serious increase, and bring more profits several times if I kept my funds in the etherium or bitcoin
Activity: 417
August 09, 2018, 04:24:07 AM
Yes in my case too, I will not sell my holdings just for they are going down in prices. I often sell off my coins when I am in urgent need of money. People often make mistake by selling their holdings when the market start going down affecting the overall market. I want to suggest that please do not get panic if the market gets down. You must know that the market is unstable and it is usual that cryptocurrency goes up and down from time to time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 04:15:25 AM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

I sell my coin course because the coins are in condition to ride. And if the coin is in the fall I better save it. Yes, the current trade coins very bad crypto and I do not dare to do the trade. And for now, the focus to follow the ICO project. Now collect some token ICO is very important because a few more months of coins will surely go up very high.
Activity: 108
August 09, 2018, 04:12:42 AM
I sold my coins when I felt enough to get profit that I could take and the capital I would reinvest while the profits would depend on the situation. if I need it I take it, if I don't invest in one of the altcoins. I will not sell coins that I have at a low price, because I don't want to lose my money. except when I was financially pressured and had no other choice.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 04:11:41 AM
Personally, I am not a token holder in the long term and my main target is to get $ 1000 per month, losses and profits from the sale of the trade are already a risk that must be accepted to pursue the target
Pages:
Jump to: