Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you sell your coins? - page 11. (Read 2283 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 10:04:07 AM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?
I only sell when reach the taget of me. Smiley don't sell when the market goes down. That is not a good way to invest

When the market goes down that isnt time to sell but time to buy Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 06:06:47 AM
I sell when am. please with the profit i have realized, am very sure everyone buy coins to make profit from it at end and that's the reason we hold for long.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 06:05:10 AM
I sell coins the moment I understand that this is the right decision. Sometimes I have to make quick and unexpected decisions, depending on the general state of the crypto currency market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 11, 2018, 06:03:43 AM
Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

I am selling my cryptocurrency investment not because of the need of money i sell it in order to save it from the continue fluctuation of market value that makes it very cheap today.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
August 11, 2018, 06:02:49 AM
I sell my coins to earn profit or when I see there is another coin better than I'm holding. I usually don't hold any coin to the moon unless it is a blue chip coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 05:59:50 AM
Initially sold in a panic like everyone else.Now I approach this issue in a different way. Keep the coin in a long as many coins in a big drawdown.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 05:57:10 AM
Trading is a part of this crypto market. You have to sell in order to buy more, right? Price is up and down. That is when I earn profit.
Activity: 175
August 10, 2018, 09:25:20 PM
if I still haven't sold my coin bro. but in the near future I will sell a portion of my Coin to meet my daily economic needs, bro.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 09:24:14 PM
I sell my coins because I do not have enough money to live. And I find the good profit. I do not want to be too greedy because I have lost a lot of money because my greed. I will hold my btc until the highest price comes.
Activity: 112
August 10, 2018, 09:22:05 PM
One reason is very simple. I sold my coin when it reaches the profit level that I desired.
Activity: 107
August 10, 2018, 09:19:28 PM

for me, i will sell my coin immediately when i need urgent money.
or i will sell when the price in the market raising.
since it can bring me profit i will sell them.
but if not, i will hold my token.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
August 10, 2018, 09:16:37 PM
I usually sell my coins because I don't believe it and the team has made a mistake so that the trust in investors has been lost. and that happens in savedroid coins which are now entering the market. people no longer trust them
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
August 10, 2018, 09:06:48 PM
I try not to sell my coins for no reason. Sell only when you really need money and some coins.
Good idea for me i just save this for cause i want to buy something that are important and really need for in the future so i avoid to sell this in a panic momentt of cpon that i have cause only sell when the time of its price are really appreciated to sell for.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
August 10, 2018, 08:58:47 PM
I sell my coin when need money because i think it will be very helpful. but if it's not an emergency then I will try to keep it as an investment or change for another one.
Activity: 386
August 10, 2018, 08:55:01 PM
I sold my altcoin by reason of advantage. because I don't think anyone would want to lose. If I think it's benefit I should sell it. certainly not all sell my altcoin there are a few that I hold for a long time like the ethereum and bitcoin.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 08:53:05 PM
I sell coins that I have so that I can make a profit. I will sell them if the price has gone up. But if the price drops then I will hold it. Because if I sell it when the price goes down then I will suffer a loss. selling coins I have is to make a profit.
Activity: 153
August 10, 2018, 06:08:53 PM
personally, I sell because of the growth in the market to get the maximum profit from my investments.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 05:58:10 PM
I try not to sell my coins for no reason. Sell only when you really need money and some coins.
Activity: 1344
August 10, 2018, 05:57:03 PM
I do not know who can sell coins in such a tasty market. Now it is not likely to buy so much that we will see such prices in the future.
Activity: 252
August 10, 2018, 05:41:52 PM
For me if the like this that the market price will getting down I don't sell because we're losing our money.But if times got emergency especially for the health,that's the time I'll even I got losing my profit.
Pages:
Jump to: