Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you sell your coins? - page 15. (Read 2286 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
August 09, 2018, 04:08:21 AM
I set a goal price for every coin i hold and normally that goes with the road map of the coin. Once that price is reached, i'm satisfied with the profit that comes with it, hence sell it. For the other coins which do not show any potentials to rise on the market, i sell them immediately in order not to be dumped on.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 04:04:17 AM
I sold my cryptocurrency in this market. Because I found that the price of cryptocurrency fell very sharply in this year's market and has been falling continuously. So I sold my cryptocurrency and later I found out that my approach was correct because the cryptocurrency has been falling continuously.
Activity: 78
August 09, 2018, 04:01:27 AM
Due to the market decline, I have thought about selling my coins countless times, but I didn't. I lost a lot of money in my hesitation. I think what I have to do at this time is to wait. Can't sell.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 09, 2018, 03:58:10 AM
the reason I am selling the coins I have there some sort. that was obvious when I sell, meaning it's time for me to sell. The first could be so I see the coins no longer potential. Second, I need the money, so it has to sell the coins. third, the price of these coins already fit the target I wanted.
Activity: 29
August 09, 2018, 03:51:49 AM
I sold because of the deep fall in the market. Because I invested a lot in alts but if I kept it, I would be empty because the price was too high.
Activity: 129
August 09, 2018, 03:42:32 AM
The price is very low now, I won't sell my coins, and it is worthwhile for me to hold it in the cryptocurrency world for a long time, so I generally don't sell my coins easily unless my life is in trouble. I really need money, then I think I will sell my coins.
Activity: 26
August 09, 2018, 03:37:18 AM
I sell it normally because of below reasons:
- I need hurry amount of money
- The value of coin decrease its value
- I have a big profit
Activity: 29
August 09, 2018, 03:21:26 AM
I sell mostly as need cash but also when market crash and expect to go down more so sell and buy at lower price but so hard to know the market price.
Activity: 280
August 09, 2018, 03:19:33 AM
I think the market is just doing it's thing and shaking me up lol.
For real. It's be really crazy lately. There are some alts I'm getting interested in and want to invest, but no idea if after this recent crypto crash they are still over valued, or what is going to happen.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
August 09, 2018, 03:15:20 AM
I will not sell my coins if the market condition is still like this. I see the market moving improved yesterday and all of a sudden the market came down quickly. It makes me freak out but I will not sell my coins.
panic at this time is a natural thing to happen, and maybe a lot of novice traders are stuck with last week's market price which has improved and is now worse. but in order not to lose better to hold your coin
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 03:10:34 AM
I'm not selling the token.
if I know the market value is not enough for me! so I was hoping to increase the market value before selling so much that I could receive more money.
there is a need for strategy not to lose money investing.
Activity: 87
August 09, 2018, 03:09:43 AM
when you need money urgently, I sell my coins . but in General I try not to sell and wait as long as possible
Activity: 350
August 09, 2018, 03:00:32 AM
I sell my coins to pay some bills or cover losses during the fall of prices to at least somehow compensate for the losses
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 02:56:16 AM
The circumstances at hand determines if I will sell or not. It can be as a result of price been high and I can sell with the hope of buying back when the price goes down. And it can be as a result of not having much trust in the coin or token.
Activity: 165
August 09, 2018, 02:48:08 AM
The reason I sold my cryptocurrency was because I found out in this year's market that the price of cryptocurrency I held continued to fall. So I sold them. But then I found out that my approach was correct, because after I sold it, its price continued to fall.
Activity: 102
August 09, 2018, 02:31:55 AM
To earn money.

I am trading to make money in the crypto money world. The crypto exchange offers many different ways to make money for us.
Whether you buy or sell, invest in ICOs, participate in bounty programs.

Everyone has their own strategy. Mine is making money.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 02:29:24 AM
I am also sometimes like you. I hold a lot of altcoins and I usually sell them when I need money just like you. But I have studied several systems that run on cryptocurrency and I think you have to leave that method. If you find an opportunity when the price rises very rapidly, then immediately sell.
Until when will you save it? and when you need money but the price has fallen then you will get nothing
Activity: 41
August 09, 2018, 02:21:59 AM
As an investor I would sell my coin when its price increases with my coin investment short term, and with my coin investment long term, I would not sell it unless I really need money.
Activity: 125
August 09, 2018, 02:19:35 AM
Why should I sell my coins? Before I invested in the world of cryptocurrency, I fully understood the world of cryptocurrencies and fully understood the risks I had to bear. When the cryptocurrency market ushered in a bull market, then I would sell my coins and encrypt them. I don’t sell my coins except the bull market in the money market, I will hold it patiently.
Activity: 250
August 09, 2018, 02:19:21 AM
I will not sell my coins if the market condition is still like this. I see the market moving improved yesterday and all of a sudden the market came down quickly. It makes me freak out but I will not sell my coins.
Pages:
Jump to: