Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now? - page 10. (Read 4340 times)

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
Because the market is colored with red paint.
Because the price now is not as good as the price before.
that is what we can call the market is falling. but dont worry it will go up again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
I think the falling market is due to the very high demand in 2017 that brings the value of bitcoin to $ 20k then increase sell order, coupled with issues that spread both prohibitively in various countries, crime and disrupt the country's economy. In my opinion that is what makes users panic, lost confidence and results in a downward trend.
Well you have the point there after bitcoin gaining so much demand on 2017 the market for bitcoin on 2018 is relatively fall down. This due to the fact that people in those time are already exhausted with their investment on 2017 market price demand. The participation for the investors that time was really great which resulted also for high demand for bitcoin and pumping up its market price and hopefully 2018 year ending or peak season will also do the same.

Crypto market down because breaking news that the winklevoss twins application for a bitcoin exchange-traded fund ETF has now been rejected by SEC
No this is irrelevant for me because ETF was only a regulation and with or without the regulation bitcoin could still work in fact bitcoin has started without the interference of the government. Thus, ETF was dissapprove only due to the fact that US government does not want other countries to give maximum power to purchase cryptocurrency and convert to dollar currency. This means that a certain country could buy more dollars indirectly which relatively will fall dollars currency on the other government and US government's economy together with their dollar currency will going to fall.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
Government in many countries are trying to regulate cryptos which has made entry a bit tough for new investors and this has resulted in drop of volume coming in cryptos. Cryptos are at building stage, they need volume to become a mature market. But there is dearth of volume and hence, price of various coins is stuck at low levels.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?

My guess is that people are waiting on those regulations to be decided on.

It's a never ending tale this bitcoin ETF thing. One sadly that has taken it's toll on not only bitcoin but the entire crypto market as a whole. They should just make a decision, whether approved or not, crypto should stop worrying about bitcoin ETF and focus on the technology and it's potential to help change the world for the better.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
First of all, the cryptocurrency market is a long-term investment, and falling prices are a short-term factor. Make a big investment choice with a long-term investment based on some hunch that something can happen in the short term is a mistake.

Correct! There are many noobs on the cryptocurrency market nowadays, which believe that prices falling means that cryptocurrencies are going to die. But, that's a big mistake, since cryptocurrencies are here to stay for a very long time. Bitcoin is the King of all cryptocurrencies in existence, and its price movement will determine the value of other cryptocurrencies on the market. What I see here, is that there's huge manipulation in prices from whales trying to grow their stack of coins at the cheapest price possible. Another thing that has impacted negatively the market, is the recent crackdown from governments around the world trying to impose regulations within the blockchain industry.

Also, there have been a lot of FUD since the beginning of the year, which has made Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies lose their value at an exponential rate. But, I think that there's still hope since scalability solutions are being tested for the world's most popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Once the scalability dilemma is solved, you can rest assured that a bull market will begin, making many early investors wealthy within the next few years. Prices are still a steal these days, and if you get in now while everyone else is panicking, you could multiply your money in no time.

As it's said, patience is a virtue, and only those who envision cryptocurrencies' success in the long term, will achieve good results in their investment. Therefore, while the market is down right now, I think that it should go up again in any moment. Smiley
Activity: 332
Merit: 100
I think its happened because of the ETF approval. still, EFT approval is pending. most people afraid to invest this time. because of some countries band crypto investment. they waiting for what happened ETF.
Regulatory Pressure Regulations from various countries have the biggest impact on the prices of Bitcoin and other crypto. High Volatility Goldman Sachs has a graph that shows the daily volatility of Bitcoin versus other investments such as WTI, Gold, S & P 500, and several other instruments. Competition with Altcoin There are more than 1,600 Altcoins listed on coinmarketcap [dot] com, and more than half have market capitalization below 10 million US Dollars.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Big whales just waiting?

The downside is normal in every market. I know people are panicking because the bitcoin has gone down so fast. Indeed, whales are controlling the market so that prices do not go down too much. I think the downside is that the dot-com bubble burst. The bitcoin going so fast will be the foundation for a strong downward move. that is the rule Grin
in each trading market , price moves up and down is normall.and we should adapted with this condition.dont againts the flow or we could die in market.in bearish market we could take best opportunity to buy coins in dip.
I did not find any news from the cause of the current decline in the price of bitcoin. well maybe people prepare for the possibilities that occur at the end of the month. well, hopefully the price will not fall far, and immediately go up again with a high price.
When the market goes down it doesn't mean sell your coins we have to buy more at that time. The whales also buy when most people buz of fear.
Yes, exactly it's all about timing and this is a golden opportunity for us to buy coins at a lower price. When the market is down you must have to buy the coins, instead of selling them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 49
One of the reasons for the drop is the psychology of market participants, who grew up for 2 years, many managed to multiply their funds, and now try to buy as cheaply as possible to repeat their success, the second prichna in that many assets are bought at a price above $ 10,000 now are not active and are waiting for the recovery, which carries with it the minimum volumes of the merchant, which is why large capital is used to manage the price
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
The current crypto market is very depressed. New investors lack trust in crypto investments and the market won't recover anytime soon.

Long-term investors are buying now.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Big whales just waiting?

The downside is normal in every market. I know people are panicking because the bitcoin has gone down so fast. Indeed, whales are controlling the market so that prices do not go down too much. I think the downside is that the dot-com bubble burst. The bitcoin going so fast will be the foundation for a strong downward move. that is the rule Grin
in each trading market , price moves up and down is normall.and we should adapted with this condition.dont againts the flow or we could die in market.in bearish market we could take best opportunity to buy coins in dip.
I did not find any news from the cause of the current decline in the price of bitcoin. well maybe people prepare for the possibilities that occur at the end of the month. well, hopefully the price will not fall far, and immediately go up again with a high price.
When the market goes down it doesn't mean sell your coins we have to buy more at that time. The whales also buy when most people buz of fear.
Activity: 395
First of all, the cryptocurrency market is a long-term investment, and falling prices are a short-term factor. Make a big investment choice with a long-term investment based on some hunch that something can happen in the short term is a mistake.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I have never seen this scenario before. When I joined the work for cryptocurrency, all i see are users being jolly and selling off their tokens and buying some more. The market before is very healthy. It is just very scary right now because everyone is on the lookout for the next pump for them to dump their coins and whales to accumulate more coins for them to manipulate for their own advantage. This cycle continues and tries to pull everyone down. I just got the wheels will turn before the year ends
I could argue that what we have right now is in fact how a healthy market should work, people seem to have the notion that volatility is wrong and that people should freely trade their coins without caring about the price, but that is not the way human psychology works, now we know that bitcoin is very valuable and it is going to be even more valuable in the future so spending even a small amount of bitcoin doesn't really make sense because you're missing on all the future profits that you could make.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

Big whales just waiting?

to reduce prices in an investment instrument or currency can be caused by many factors, one of which you mentioned above is government and legal regulations, but the actual price of the market moves are investors and trader traders like us, where now many people hit their btc because they hope that there will be a very rapid increase like the beginning of 2017, causing prices to get stuck and tend to fall.
I don't think if my thinking is right but based on what I have observed is that people are now hooked with altcoins too, that is why the demand for bitcoin has decreased but that does not mean that bitcoin will be dead for sure it is still the number of priority of the people right now as they already tested its credibility and its stability.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1

Big whales just waiting?

to reduce prices in an investment instrument or currency can be caused by many factors, one of which you mentioned above is government and legal regulations, but the actual price of the market moves are investors and trader traders like us, where now many people hit their btc because they hope that there will be a very rapid increase like the beginning of 2017, causing prices to get stuck and tend to fall.
cr7
Activity: 364
Market conditions will always change at any time, nothing can be ascertained because the crypto world is something that is difficult to predict. We can only follow the flow because conditions like this will happen at any time. the market is falling now and this will not always happen, there will always be changes and we must be able to take advantage of every momentum as well as possible.
It is possible not only about the crypto currency so to speak, but also about any other asset in the trading market! No one will tell you the exact forecast for the future, here you need to rely only on your intuition and patience.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
regulation: maybe it doesn't affect the crypto world, it's just that many investors are currently holding back, as well as in other countries, there are some difficulties with this change.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Market conditions will always change at any time, nothing can be ascertained because the crypto world is something that is difficult to predict. We can only follow the flow because conditions like this will happen at any time. the market is falling now and this will not always happen, there will always be changes and we must be able to take advantage of every momentum as well as possible.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
Regulations was not approve in the US congress due to some conflict of cryptocurrency to dollars currency. The urge for some other countries on implementing their own cryptocurrency has put to another level which aim also to trade with dollar to maximize their purchasing power with dollars currency. So maybe there could be chance that market price for cryptocurrency was being affected by this.

Big whales just waiting?
Big whales are playing right now and enjoying low market price value since they could be able to control the market for bitcoin or cryptocurrency for it will be easier to pull back the market price since it is cheaper. The whales are strong enough to make a huge fluctuation in the market which will result also for some crypto holders to resort to selling on their crypto.

No definitely this is not a valid reason for bitcoin market price fall down. Regulations are implemented for national security and also to watch over for the possible abuse of cryptocurrency to illegal use. All cryptocurrency regulation in Asia was really that good and it does contribute to raise crypto market price.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I think its happened because of the ETF approval. still, EFT approval is pending. most people afraid to invest this time. because of some countries band crypto investment. they waiting for what happened ETF.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Demand and supply affected by issues that arise every now and then, volatility, sec regulation, whales, fud, panic selling to name a few are the reasons i can think of.
Pages:
Jump to: