Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now? - page 14. (Read 4340 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think that might be because of the bad news that makes traders panic and after that makes them sell all of their assets at very cheap prices and make the prices at the exchange place fall instantly so that prices drop like this.

besides that, many traders especially new traders think that if the price is down then it will down too hard without any chance to increase. and if they still thinking like this, then soon, they will regret to make that decision because the bitcoin price will increase higher. they never learn that after the price down, it will get up again although today, it needs a very long time to increase higher and we can only waiting for the price to go up. but the market is down because of many things and I agree that the bad news can cause the price to go down.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I think that might be because of the bad news that makes traders panic and after that makes them sell all of their assets at very cheap prices and make the prices at the exchange place fall instantly so that prices drop like this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?
Many bought for 17-20 thousand and they now do not have money, the market does not come new money, a negative news background, there are no institutional investors
Activity: 420
the market is down, of course it is influenced by several factors and we should not have to worry and panic because the down market is normal and will continue to occur in crypto, so be calm and always think positive
Activity: 94
Merit: 0

Big whales just waiting?

These are all probable cause and in addition, this was due to bearish market is still in effect in which it makes the real demand of Crypto to reduce because the people are now afraid to join this investment. Hopefully the.bullish market will take over soon so that the confidence of the people will going back.
I heard many countries are now taking bitcoin down by banning them and some false news also interfering bitcoin's market.Every single news can be impact on its price and market.There's not only one but many reasons are here which are disturbing the market.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

Hopefully it will happen soon, we know that Germany has just invited bitcoin to enter, and in Thailand Btc was introduced. Hopefully many countries will catch up with it, so the sun will soon rise
yes, I also hope that, there is a possibility that it will raise the price of bitcoin again. well, this year, there were so many rejections that occurred in bitcoin, well, and I think, that is the only reason why the price of bitcoin has dropped to date
Activity: 504
Merit: 106

Big whales just waiting?

Well in my own opinion I think its because of manipulation of the whales. That's why many people panicking and sell thier holding.
If you think about the fall of the crypto market in the past, we have had great percent falls in the market values of crypto like Bitcoin in 2013 and many other as well. This is not just the activities of the Whales but other factors like government intervention and banning the crypto in many countries is also a reason. Market imperfection is yet another reason and the concept can be used to explain why the market of cryptocurrency falls.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
Right now, the market does not believe in the solutions crypto is providing. Either its not ready for mass adoption, or there are other solutions that need to play out legislation wise (ETF) that will catapult distribution flows into the space. Either way, right now is the key word, being that this is the future of emerging technologies
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I am in the favor of bitcoin and other crypto so when the price down then i am very curious about it and then i just watch the crypto market now the price is not changing highly so i think that the buyers are less and the market is down but it may be the elasticity in market like the demand and supply forces may effected in balance that's why the market is not showing upward movement.
Activity: 1050

Big whales just waiting?

I think the crypto market is being affected by the economy of the world now and some of the rules of the law. But I'm sure that these strict rules will soon be removed so that blockchain technology can help the world more. The future will be good soon, do not worry too much. Grin
Hopefully it will happen soon, we know that Germany has just invited bitcoin to enter, and in Thailand Btc was introduced. Hopefully many countries will catch up with it, so the sun will soon rise
Activity: 966
Merit: 311

Big whales just waiting?

These are all probable cause and in addition, this was due to bearish market is still in effect in which it makes the real demand of Crypto to reduce because the people are now afraid to join this investment. Hopefully the.bullish market will take over soon so that the confidence of the people will going back.
Maybe the reasons is after the falling of price people stop believing in bitcoin. Our main investor quit the platforms which make bitcoins market down.There should be another reason also.
There are a lot of such reasons. I think that a big amount of peoples have sold their bitcoins at a dip and are now waiting for bitcoins to reach some good price again to purchase invest into bitcoins and to cover their looses. Most of the peoples have sold their coins i the bearish markets. Luckily i still have my funds with me and will HODL them for some more profits ahead.

Also some new peoples who really don't have much faith in bitcoins are now not ready to get back into them after seeing the bearish markets. We are aware about such pumps and dumps so that is not that big issue for most of us. Bitocins will surely again start back pumping and all we need to do is to keep giving them some support and to stay with them in their bad times (you know what i meant to say here) Grin
Activity: 25

Big whales just waiting?

Maybe the reasons is after the falling of price people stop believing in bitcoin. Our main investor quit the platforms which make bitcoins market down.There should be another reason also.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
I think Crypto market down because breaking news that the winklevoss twins application for a bitcoin exchange-traded fund ETF has now been rejected by SEC
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
AMA BCT

Big whales just waiting?

I think the crypto market is being affected by the economy of the world now and some of the rules of the law. But I'm sure that these strict rules will soon be removed so that blockchain technology can help the world more. The future will be good soon, do not worry too much. Grin
Activity: 457
Most people are skeptical pending announcements regarding bitcoin ETF.
I think theres a massive shift to fiat holdings.
Information and announcements tend to have a telling effect on the market.
Don't be too sensitive to current market movements, because price increases are mostly influenced by big news, even though that's not necessarily true, but that's what often happens when big players always want to take advantage of small players panic because they don't know what games are going on, crypto market very quickly changing from time to time so it doesn't get stuck with the situation.
because of the news about the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) investigating the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency exchanges, causing the decline in the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 82
Most people are skeptical pending announcements regarding bitcoin ETF.
I think theres a massive shift to fiat holdings.
Information and announcements tend to have a telling effect on the market.
Don't be too sensitive to current market movements, because price increases are mostly influenced by big news, even though that's not necessarily true, but that's what often happens when big players always want to take advantage of small players panic because they don't know what games are going on, crypto market very quickly changing from time to time so it doesn't get stuck with the situation.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
I think the biggest factor that makes the market go down is the number of scam projects, when an investor is hit by a scam, he will share a bad experience about crypto in various media so that other investors are afraid to invest crypto.
Activity: 79
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Because everyone was afraid about the ETF event.
It was supposed to be rejected again which will make the market go down even more.
Everyone expected that and did not dare to buy.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
The market is down because of the threats coming from the governments of some countries. This is further hindering potential investors from entering crypto. Also, the big whales are in hibernation for some time in order to study the market trend and progress.
Activity: 46
I don't really understand why for almost a year the market has a tendency to drop and down. It seems just stay on the track, the increase is not significant.  I ever read that Securities and Exchange Commission/SEC of United States are investigating the stock exchange of bitcoin and other crypto currencies. That commission investigated how the Initial Coin Offering woks which doesn't use global regulation of exchange. That might be the factors causes the market down.
Pages:
Jump to: