Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now? - page 12. (Read 4340 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 25
is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?

i do not agree, crypto are soaring and spreading rapidly across the globe, its true there are some asian country that still trying to regulate crypto trading, if we are to look at the market data today, a couple of days ago, the price went up and then plunges today, those volatility indicates that the system is healthy and still working, regulations are just a bonus, it does not affect the price, what affects the price is the rapid buying and selling of crypto in the market, maybe there are whales that somehow affects the movement but it is how it works in crypto, anticipate that move and you can earn exponentially.
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

Big whales just waiting?

The downside is normal in every market. I know people are panicking because the bitcoin has gone down so fast. Indeed, whales are controlling the market so that prices do not go down too much. I think the downside is that the dot-com bubble burst. The bitcoin going so fast will be the foundation for a strong downward move. that is the rule Grin
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
After a few days ago the market trying to getting up and makes some coins increase higher, today the market is back to the regular movements, and all coins don't move too fast. Maybe the altcoin and bitcoin waiting for the next good moment to start to rise again so many altcoins make a step by step movements before it increases higher. The percentage of every coin is not too bigger, and the spread of every coin is not too significant, and I hope that this week, the market can rise again like the last week. But all in all, I think the market is stable, and maybe we can see some surprise from the altcoin and bitcoin also so better you prepare.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Big whales just waiting?

Well for me,  this situation is normal even if the price is so very low, just like what happened in 2017 the price of crypto in the market with in this month is very fluctuated also. So we must think positive instead of getting yo be worried.and expect by this coming Dec. 2018 the will inflates just like in 2017.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
People who don't believe in crypto are leaving, especially those who came into crypto while the market was on top. They hoped to make big fast money but it won't happen.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252

Big whales just waiting?

Everything is happening at once, bull markets and bear markets are a combination of factors, the last bull market was a perfect combination of many positive news coming at the very same time, and the bear market that we are experiencing is a combination of many bad news coming at the same time as well, that is why the price is struggling to recover in this year.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
As the value of Bitcoin is relatively short while Bitcoin's duration is very long. That only contributes to the expectations of investors today.
Activity: 28
It's sad when the price of a property is at its lowest. And of course, crypto can rank zero. There is always a high risk, but the rewards can be much higher. It is important to only deal with money that you can comfortably lose, as then you will not 'rush' as most people did to make quick money. So have faith in the market, and you will have a better reward than what you spent.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

Big whales just waiting?

I've seen in few months back, most of whale are taking profits that caused the dumps on the market.
And the other possibility is, the plenty of panic sellers that sold their coins when the ETF postponed.
well, we won't know how much bitcoin will cost in the future, however, we only have to think of ways so we can get a lot of bitcoin. Well, when the market is down, I only hold the assets that I have, because I will lose when I sell them at a low price.
Activity: 71
For me the biggest reason is the ETF.
People are getting scared as it may get rejected and the market will be going down one more time. We dont know where the real bottom is. That why no one is buying. When no one buys the price has nowhere to go but down.
Activity: 23
Many investors feel insecure when cryptocurrency drops sharply, so they would rather sell than keep and that proves they are not calm. But I believe the crypto market will continue to recover, have faith.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

Big whales just waiting?

I've seen in few months back, most of whale are taking profits that caused the dumps on the market.
And the other possibility is, the plenty of panic sellers that sold their coins when the ETF postponed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
when the market is falling like this is actually a very good moment to buy coins because the price is still very cheap it will be able to provide a lot of benefits for you.

I agree, we must always be optimistic that crypto's future will continue to improve so buying when the drop rate is as good as now is a good opportunity to get big profits.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

Big whales just waiting?

Most of the people are selling their coins at its lowest price due to their emotions when the prices are dumping, but it was not a bad thing since you can still invest in a cheaper price in order to earn more profit in the future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
From what I'm seeing, I believe the market is down because of the outcome of ETF and unfortunately, I think we are still going to wait till September 30th. Investors are not having confidence in the market, they are withdrawing their orders.

Got a point. There are really different factors affecting the market. And even if it is jist a small factor it has a big impact to the market. We cam do for today ia to continue believing on what the cryptocurrency or the bitcoin or the altcoins can really offer to us. Trust amd patience is a must.
Activity: 238
According to my views market is down right now due to the instability of the economy. Ratios of demand and supply are not accurate. People in the market are either very rich or poor. This creates a big misbalance in the market due to which it faces a heavy downfall. Due to the low valuee people start selling their bitcoin which makes the situation more worse. So just go with the flow and wait for the right time.
Activity: 518
I think one of the reason why market is still down today because some people who have tokens in their hands sell their tokens even its price is low and this cause panic i think that makes the price in the market low
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
when the market is falling like this is actually a very good moment to buy coins because the price is still very cheap it will be able to provide a lot of benefits for you.
Activity: 462
There are many factors that make the market go down but I think that is no longer important to the problem, because how come when the market falls there will be traders who take advantage of panic selling. If that continues to be the case when they are dipped, then they will get good profits in the near future, just as the crypto market is being pumped up and I have heard stories from close friends who have made good profits in a short time.
The cryptocurrency market is still in a downtrend and there are signs of recovery but have not yet surpassed the downward trend since early 2018. I hope that the cryptocurrency market will be more stable during the year-end period and that this will be a very good investment opportunity for new investors entering the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
One of the reasons maybe that the market is down right now, is that there maybe plenty of supply of tokens and coins in the market caused by massive dumping of this coins, thus causing the market to falldown of price value , so in economics when there is much supply the price will go down.
Pages:
Jump to: