Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now? - page 25. (Read 4340 times)

Activity: 853
Merit: 144
I think the market is being hesitant right now.
I was watching a segment last night on television and they had a hedge fund advisor go on record saying Bitcoin will not sink below $7,000 but will got to $10,000 first.
Well clearly he was wrong since today it is below $7000.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
Why! I have eyes and can see that the market down right now..You could see figure drop..
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
If the market goes down, there is a clear decline in investors, maybe it's because of the frequent occurrence of negative news on bitcoin that raises doubts.

But we can't really eliminate those FUD's. Its part of a free market. What investors should do its validate every news that seen or heard and not just believed on them. That's why weak hands is out, and the strong survived, because those strong hands are smart and they know that staying in the market even in a bearish one, will give them a lot of potential profits in the end.

of course because many investors sell their bitcoin, maybe bitcoin has started to lose investors because many investors are frustrated with the bear market that lasts very long.

I personally think that not all investors are frustrated. In fact, most of them stayed because they adjusted and reacted to the market. They might not be holding, but probably doing some day trading keeping them inside the ecosystem.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
If the market goes down, there is a clear decline in investors, maybe it's because of the frequent occurrence of negative news on bitcoin that raises doubts.
Activity: 120
of course because many investors sell their bitcoin, maybe bitcoin has started to lose investors because many investors are frustrated with the bear market that lasts very long.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
The situation in the market is not encouraging, and there is no single factor that influences the market. Market conditions depend on a combination of factors that currently do not contribute to price increases.
Activity: 102
Merit: 13
I am also uncertain of the whole development, I guess we really have to wait for new money to come in, I wonder why the whales did not buy when we were at the bottom around 6k...I guess even the whales got burned in this cycle and have less equitity.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?

I think market down for several months because most peoples panic with negative news. Right now many peoples start to ignore negative news, its start from ETF rejection that dont give big impact to market movement. Hopely after this, market will recover and reach highes market cap again
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I don't think that price would go lower then it is right now around 5500-6000$, it went higher which is a good sign, it could be a potenital grow back, which means we can expect growth in next half of the year. And as I've heard from a lot of analytics the last point when you can see the bottom price was exactly 6000$.
Activity: 164

Big whales just waiting?

if in my opinion the problem is not only in Asia but in some European countries it is certainly like America. however, some European countries have also begun to allow bitcoin or crypto currency to exist, so in my opinion crypto currnecy will surely continue to grow. maybe it's now the worst condition.

One of the biggest reason IMHO is price fixing. Those who bought BTC in 2017, sold it already and fied their profits. Many traders and investors are looking for better prices currently to reenter the market.
Activity: 266

Big whales just waiting?

if in my opinion the problem is not only in Asia but in some European countries it is certainly like America. however, some European countries have also begun to allow bitcoin or crypto currency to exist, so in my opinion crypto currnecy will surely continue to grow. maybe it's now the worst condition.
Activity: 238

Big whales just waiting?

All the things you mentioned matters in a huge dip. But these dips can be giid for big whales. Even the creator of LTC exolains to purchase bitcoins in the bear market. This is because the popularity for bitcoins should again come back to really get a exciting price ahead. Peoples actually do believe in cryptos but considering the currenct market volume they are mostly panic selling their coins to stay away from huge loss.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
 Invsters low in the market place.  That the reason of down the price. If investers increas the price will be increas. Some people affried to invest. Nowadays most of the know about the bitcoin. So people invets in the bitcoin. Now bitcoin price is increasing. Next month it will be high the price.
Activity: 80
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

Big whales just waiting?

I think too much weak hand in the market, they expecting too much in crypto and they think they will got 2-5x profit just in a few days or weeks and when the market down they seel all theirs coins. This is really bad and they put too much hope in etf. I do believe without etf bitcoin and cryptocurrency will keep developing many big investors will coming from good new compliance exchange like bakkt and bison that will coming this years. We need to stop panic with the market condition, and also this really good time to buy in this dip situation.

I think the weak hands left the market already, they got burned and will not touch crypto very soon again. I see another big problem. A lot of people lost money this year and there is a lot if liquidity gone. Therefore it is really key to get in fresh money. I hope there will be some green light from regulators soon.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
I think too much weak hand in the market, they expecting too much in crypto and they think they will got 2-5x profit just in a few days or weeks and when the market down they seel all theirs coins. This is really bad and they put too much hope in etf. I do believe without etf bitcoin and cryptocurrency will keep developing many big investors will coming from good new compliance exchange like bakkt and bison that will coming this years. We need to stop panic with the market condition, and also this really good time to buy in this dip situation.

I concur. There are many noobs in the crypto market nowadays, which is one of the various reasons why the market is falling right now. Since noobs are inexperienced, they cannot tell the difference whenever there is FUD occurring across the mainstream media, or whales price manipulation. But, wise and experienced people who own Bitcoin will not sell no matter what since it's highly probable that it would rise in price within the upcoming years.

In some cases, newbies are only driven by pure hype and speculation, rather than considering Bitcoin as a serious investment. They're only in it for the money, and not to use the cryptocurrency to improve their daily lives. Sure, many Bitcoin holders (like me) are quite disappointed with the current downtrend in price, but it's no reason to quit it in the first place. As this may only be temporary, Bitcoin's price would surely rise back up again, along with the rest of altcoins in the cryptocurrency market, making it a profitable journey for people who get in now at cheap prices. Roll Eyes
Activity: 125
I believe its due to manipulation by government agencies.  I think they got caught and are trying to squeeze their way in now.  hence all the regulations and ETF's.  Notice how we are talking about them and what they are doing.  They have successfully weaseled themselves in. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Big whales just waiting?

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
I think market is in down right now due to speculations over the internet. People panic and they sell their coins.
this current condition can be advantages for other people.they should buy this cheap coins after many people panic selling after bitcoin moves down.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
There are many reasons why the market is down right now. Regulations during this year, have played a key role in undermining Bitcoin's price at a fast pace. Other situations like FUD related to mainstream media, and public figures (like Warren Buffet) against Bitcoin, has made most people sell their Bitcoin. Another good reason why the market is on a downtrend right now, is because of the whales’ price manipulation within the market. The pressure from them seems to be strong, which is having a very bad effect over the whole cryptocurrency market (since all altcoins depend on Bitcoin as a reserve currency).

Lastly, the market could be heading south right now, because of the uncertainty related to the approval of a Bitcoin ETF from the SEC. The decision has been extended to September, which could mean why prices have been on a downfall. If the ETF becomes approved by the SEC, then prices could start heading north, as hype and demand increases on the market. The days for a bull market to reappear will take longer than usual, if based on the same patterns of Bitcoin's price movements back in 2013.

Therefore, all I can think of this current situation is that it's the perfect time to buy cheap Bitcoin before it rises back up again. Grin
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
I think I have to believe in some market trend. Just like the past years, August has been so quite, like all of the prices were falling, the market is down, and people are panicking. I dont know if these is some kind of trend orchastrated by the whales or something that people are getting rid of and start dumping their coins.
One thing is for sure, its the people who dump their coins and not buying back for crypto investment thats causing the market to be on its worst condition. Especially ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: