Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now? - page 24. (Read 4340 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 12
is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?
stop this damn question because im sick and tired reading this same issue almost everyday,you fool should leave crypto if you can't take time and patience to wait the progress,youve been always affected when fall but no reaction when the prices goes moon
repetetion of questions needs to be checked.  so it is duty of all of us not to repeat the same questions.  but i think many members do not know entire things about the forum,  even people are not aware that we can search the relevant threads before asking such any thing.

but i am of the opinion that we can reply in decent manner without using tough words.  respect for others whether they are junior members or the top members.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
As far as I know, crypto market is down right now because they have unbalance situation in the economy that too much selling orders or bitcoin than people who buy the bitcoin. So that we encounter such problem about the value of them. Suddenly price of bitcoin is comeback again. And another problem is banning cryptocurrencies or bitcoin in different countries because they think digital money is such a scam. But I think bitcoin will rise up again, soon.
Activity: 64
Maybe most people panic when the market first deteriorates, and they sell their assets so the market gets worse...
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
many reasons why the market is down, the banning crypto in some countries, big whales dumping, the FUD and of course the panic sellers, but we can make profit this down market just do short trade.
Short trade i think the risk will be great, if you don't have trading skills. but indeed at the time of dump prices, it is an opportunity for us to buy as much as possible. and patiently waiting for profit to occur
Activity: 67
People are afraid of the ETF getting rejected that could make the whole market atmosphere worse than this.
That is why they are afraid of putting more money into bitcoin and buying until they are sure for a bull run.
I think people tend to keep dollars right now instead of bitcoin.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Big whales just waiting?

I won't say that is because of the regulations from each country about cryptocurrency because there is a country that accepting cryptocurrency and they do not yet make the regulations. maybe there are just because people are waiting for something that we don't know and I think it's because people are going to be panic because of some negative news in out there so they are making a fast decision without thinking twice. as far as I know, in Asia, people can use cryptocurrency without any problem (maybe some country is prohibited, but I don't know too much) but I don't think that there is a trouble in Asia for using cryptocurrency by the people.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
many reasons why the market is down, the banning crypto in some countries, big whales dumping, the FUD and of course the panic sellers, but we can make profit this down market just do short trade.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Big whales just waiting?

Mostly the people don't buy anymore due to FUD is spreading in the news, criticism, controversies and scam projects that makes the people to be afraid and lose their interest to join this investment making the real demand of the Crypto market to become low too. Hopefully it will recover soon so that the confidence of the people to invest again will going back.
Activity: 138
I think that market is down just because of too much selling orders and less people buying it. in current market condition which was already bearish from last top in December 2017, selling send us to downtrend.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
We are experiencing bearish market for quite few months now and because of negative impact of negative news brought by the media which were big deal to other investors and especially to panic sellers selling cheap of what they have in their portfolio. ETF also have an effect why the market is down and because of the continues disapproval it shaken up weak hands investors again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
the market price in my opinion decreases because the modetor that affects the coin drop, but don't worry, surely the price of the coin in the market will rise as we expected, I will always wait for the price of the coin to rise, when the price of the coin rises I will go through my investment in trade market.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
At this time the crypto market has risen but there is still a high probability that the market will turn downward. We must be careful.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105

Big whales just waiting?

Most of the time it is just due to people's supply and demand with some of us holding it helps to maintain the price on the market while some noobs keep on selling during this bear trend it doesn't help to pump the market, they were just making it worst.
Activity: 155
I don't really understand why for almost a year the market has a tendency to drop and down. It seems just stay on the track, the increase is not significant.  I ever read that Securities and Exchange Commission/SEC of United States are investigating the stock exchange of bitcoin and other crypto currencies. That commission investigated how the Initial Coin Offering woks which doesn't use global regulation of exchange. That might be the factors causes the market down.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
There are simply too many factors, but the whales are not waiting, whales recognize that this is the perfect opportunity to buy as many coins as possible so they are not going to let this opportunity go, but then you may ask yourself, if that is the case why the price is not going up? And that is not happening because the whales are taking their time, they do not want to make the price of coins more expensive because then they will have to pay a bigger price to get those coins.

I concur. Whales are the most responsible for the current downtrend in the market these days. They're experts in manipulating prices and spreading FUD to obtain coins at cheaper prices, for quick profit grabs once everything rises back up again. In some point, governments have also influenced in the distrust of people around the world against cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum, but Whales have been all over this again and again.

There's a cycle in this, as it has been shown in the past years of Bitcoin's upsurge in the market. Every time Bitcoin rises in value, other altcoins do the same and they stay like that for quite some time. But, when Bitcoin starts to fall, and altcoins follow, the period for their recoveries is usually slow, making many investors desperate. In my case, I wouldn't worry that much about the recent bear market (although prices have been rising in small increments lately), as it's something normal related to cryptocurrency. There are huge prospects for Bitcoin in the long term, as there's room for growth to allow any people around the world to transact in a digital ledger that's free from middleman.

Eventually, once Bitcoin upgrades to the Lightning Network, and other altcoins follow, people will demand them more than anything else in life, causing a huge bull market within crypto land. With Bitcoin's limited supply, deflationary model, incomparable security, and strong branding, I'm sure that it'll rise to levels that were never imagined. Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Big whales just waiting?

Yes crypto will existing even now but since it is on the  low price level it also makes people be confused around it but i can say that cryptos will had a recovery  because i know that in the near future crypto currencies or such a digital and electronic money will existing so that all of that will be around by it. It is possible to increas its price again..all we need to do is to wait in the perfect time in a short period of time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Just a wait and see game. A lot of hesitations from investors.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
The situation in the market is not encouraging, and there is no single factor that influences the market. Market conditions depend on a combination of factors that currently do not contribute to price increases.
It is a usual event happen even outside crypto. Though a lot of factors affecting its trend but it won't make market totally fall deeper. It only happens that some coins may not recover because they might not be in demand in the market and people can't find it as usable coin, though.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
of course because many investors sell their bitcoin, maybe bitcoin has started to lose investors because many investors are frustrated with the bear market that lasts very long.
It is also expected that the wind will accelerate the market. Maybe wait more time. Maybe it's playing a psychological game. Then when the investors panic, then it again captures the whole market. I think so.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255

Big whales just waiting?

There are simply too many factors, but the whales are not waiting, whales recognize that this is the perfect opportunity to buy as many coins as possible so they are not going to let this opportunity go, but then you may ask yourself, if that is the case why the price is not going up? And that is not happening because the whales are taking their time, they do not want to make the price of coins more expensive because then they will have to pay a bigger price to get those coins.
Pages:
Jump to: