Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now? - page 26. (Read 4340 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
maybe the market wants to make a correction price again before it increases later and I think this is what happens in the market every day or every week. and if you want to buy any coins, then I think it is better you get prepared with the price you want because it will happen soon. I am sure that after the market is down, the market will increase back. and who knows, the rise of this time will make the crypto market can recover because no one knows when the times comes so it is better that we can keep trying.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I think market is in down right now due to speculations over the internet. People panic and they sell their coins.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
A lot of factors ae contributing to this. For instance, increasing number of coins is also a problem as it takes share of good coins.
I think because of the lack of trust of new investors to invest in crypto and they take their money back so that prices become unstable with a lot of dumps from large investors who have many cryptocurrency assets. so that it results in chaotic prices in the market and gives a bad effect on all crypto prices
Activity: 350
for me a market is actually down because the crypto is falling down it. People are getting huge today and they really want the high prices. for me gently hands and the one who has not learned is getting a lesson right now. It can take some time to get it, something depends on how long it takes for everyone to accumulate.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
A lot of factors ae contributing to this. For instance, increasing number of coins is also a problem as it takes share of good coins.
Activity: 252
is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?
Well for me the market will stress anyone for the market low .but don't lost our hope I know that someday the market will increase .
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
I think that in December last year the price of bitcoin was artificially pumped, so it fell so low on correction and so long is in stagnation. At the same time, many young investors suffered losses, some were disappointed in the crypto currency. We hope that by the autumn, bitcoin will recover and will gradually rise in price.
that is hope of all of us, but this certainly must be supported by attitude of the government that supports it. the more governments that support it, the better price of cryptos will be
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
I think that they thinking that bitcoin was going to die soon because of it lower price than usual that's why the investors was quiting btc so lets show them that were not going to shut down
Activity: 134
It is more correct to say that the market always works. Just different directions. Patience guys.
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
The market is down owing to a number of reasons, but the most profound among them is government policies and the high numers of failed cryptocurrency projects.
Activity: 209

Big whales just waiting?

I don't know what is the major factor that affect the demand of cryptocurrency but I am sure that  it is really impossible for cryptocurrency not to show a breakthrough since as the time passby the population has increase exponentially.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
I think that in December last year the price of bitcoin was artificially pumped, so it fell so low on correction and so long is in stagnation. At the same time, many young investors suffered losses, some were disappointed in the crypto currency. We hope that by the autumn, bitcoin will recover and will gradually rise in price.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
i don't know why it is so hard for some people to check the history of altcoins! all of you check coinmarketcap, some of you even do it daily or multiple times a day to see how much you have lost. next time you visit it, try looking at some charts for long term like 2-3 years. zoom in on different parts of the chart and see how the pump and dumps have always been the same among altcoins.
there doesn't need to be a reason for the altcoins to get dumped like this and keep going down every day.
Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
The market is in such a deep correction that many lose faith. But those who save their coins will win .
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
this is because the ETF was delayed until September, this made many investors panic and sell their bitcoin. this is what causes the price of bitcoin to fall.
Activity: 70
the market has been steady for a long time. and I think it's a good thing that it's so stable. like the silence before the storm. it could be the opposite, we will see it over time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
points 2 and 3 are very reasonable. the whales who sell their bitcoin make the price go down, and some people panic to sell it. then with large capital, whales are ready to start their big investment again. and when the price of all crypto drops dramatically, people will lose their interest in crypto. and make the crypto demands decrease.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
People in the digital currency believe in the power of cryptocurrency. Not the regulation is the issue here but the people who wants bitcoin in the lowest peak of it. And also those people who are trying to sell all of their coins in the market without knowing that it'll affect the market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Some bad news from the market accompanied by delays through the credits from S.E.C are the main reason that makes the market down. But I believe, from now until the end of 2018 and beginning of 2019, the market will start to grow again although there are still skeptics from investors.

Everyone is too critical of the SEC's decision on the ETF. So they lost confidence in the crypto when the SEC repeatedly delayed their decision. If the end of September ETF is accepted then the market will explode. Everyone is waiting for that
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

Big whales just waiting?

All of the reasons you've mentioned are the things that might had bring why this market down,but the main reason is those weak people that scares of losing their money.thats why they withdrawing even with no particular situation,instead listening in fake news  and the fud that created by those who wanna bring the market down so they can purchase as many as they can
Pages:
Jump to: