Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now? - page 3. (Read 4340 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I believe that now the market is in the phase of set of positions by large players, as soon as positions are set, a catalyst will be created for growth and we will see this long-awaited growth.
when big players decided to invest their money in crypto market,this bearish trend could end soon.but unfortunately there is no good news that could attrack them.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The market is down because obviously some people buy a lot of bitcoins from the market so things got serious. Even if right now the situation is not sky blue there are signs that the value will.grow like never before.
Mann people will quite after watching the market but i will stick with bitcoin. No matter where bitcoin price go even if it goes to 1$ i will still keep my invest and wait for years.
Activity: 11
Because of inflation rate why the market is going down. All were continously getting high.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
The market is down because obviously some people buy a lot of bitcoins from the market so things got serious. Even if right now the situation is not sky blue there are signs that the value will.grow like never before.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
I see that cryptocurrencies will help to evaluate things exactly as much as they actually cost
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I believe that now the market is in the phase of set of positions by large players, as soon as positions are set, a catalyst will be created for growth and we will see this long-awaited growth.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
I think the market is down because people don't hype bitcoin as much as before.
Like last year and the beginning of this year, people go crazy over bitcoin, buying it and make the price pumped up. From those, not all really took interest in crypto, they just buy to get easy money, which is not true at all.
And when the price fell, they sold their bitcoin and make the market dumped. Well we lost most of unimportant users, but that's okay. The market is still trying to recover, and i think it's still doing quite well.

Bitcoin dominance in market right now more than 53% and i think its describe that most investor still holding their bitcoin. I am think market down recently because most people panic with fake news and its our opportunity for buying good coin with lower price
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
I agree that whales manipulate the market. It is profitable for them that people sell coins at low positions. That's how they make money.
I have no doubt that the whales manipulate the market, that is true but there is a limit to the amount of manipulation that they can do, they cannot create bull markets or bear markets only by themselves, at most they can make the price of bitcoin go up or go down a few hundred dollars and then benefit out of it by selling at the top but that is it.
of course whales must get support from the news. so it is not uncommon for them to create a news to support their business. at this time we can see that prices are back down. and hopefully no one panics, because it is approaching the end of the year
That is another form of manipulation and I have no doubt that the whales are participant of it as well, but in that field they have a lot of competition because as know governments are trying to use the media to stop the adoption of bitcoin and they have done this with some success, so even if the whales try to influence the market that way I am not so sure how effective they can be.
Activity: 78

It seems that there is a lot of information on the news that some social media who do not accept crypto so that the sentiment also affects many who panic over the news, but the time will be stable once the information is clear
I think the market has experienced ups and downs that is something ordinary and has been going on for a long time, and the fact is that there are still many investors who believe and believe in investing in cryptocurrencies, all of which are cryptocurrency developments that affect if the market has decreased not panic and fear
The market value is somewhat a domino effect to the entire cryptocurrency economy. However the positive side of it was the strong dedication given by most of the traders who's the main investors of crypto. If the fluctuations will continue to happen, I think the market recovery will be hard for bitcoin to surge back to profitable price.
Yeah you are right ups and downs in crypto market is normal and there is nothing to be worry about the current situation of the market. With the passage of time these conditions will change and the price will go up again and those who lost their money due to fall in the price will be able to recover their deficits in the near future. We just need to be patient and cool.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1

It seems that there is a lot of information on the news that some social media who do not accept crypto so that the sentiment also affects many who panic over the news, but the time will be stable once the information is clear
I think the market has experienced ups and downs that is something ordinary and has been going on for a long time, and the fact is that there are still many investors who believe and believe in investing in cryptocurrencies, all of which are cryptocurrency developments that affect if the market has decreased not panic and fear
The market is down these days because the demand is low for cryptos. It is right that there are some people who not want crypto to be successful and become the global currency in the future. They spread false news about cryptos and their aim is to keep away investors from cryptos. To somehow they are successful because most investors now do not want to put money in crypto.
Activity: 38
is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?
I think that market is down now. because there is a small capital that cannot  afford the expenses that they encounter in their market..
Activity: 154
the market is cyclical and just the correction phase is one of the cycles. soon we will start to grow don't worry
Activity: 46
The World’s First Blockchain Core
there is no hope of investors and holders after the December and that`s make the money go out and not enter into the market I believe.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105

Big whales just waiting?

The market is down right now because there is no increased in the investors. We have to double our effort to let believe in the world of crypto so that if they do believe they will also invest.

I believed with all your claims are relevant to the caused why crypto market are still down until now. In addition, I think some investor right now are waiting for the right time when to invest because crypto is a seasonal investment that makes people believed to be happened mostly on holiday season or on christmas approaching time. Why? Because during this time people are abundant of capital that can afford to invest crypto through to the belief to gained more profits on this right time of investment, the so called yuletide season investment period.
There are a lot of activities that drive the value of the coin in this market over time. Sure, I would like to have an uptrend in this period but anything can happen so investors need to have backup plans for themselves to be able to accompany cryptocurrency.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
The hesitation of other big investors hindered the market to recover, and even though many people desires for much profitable value it won’t be that easy. However, those predictions been raised by experts of crypto really helped a lot of traders to stay intact with their strong principles with respect to holding longer terms.
It’s a good opportunity for now while we have the best opportunity to buy those new promising coins which will provide us much better chance to grab at the declining price.

I concur. This has provided us a huge opportunity to get into crypto at cheaper prices for long-term profit. Bitcoin and the rest of cryptocurrencies on the market today, have been on constant decline ever since 2018 started. It's not surprising to see huge disappointment from newbies to serious investors, as governments have been starting to crackdown on cryptocurrencies, and whales have been manipulating the market, causing a big decline in the value of the whole cryptocurrency market.

But, wise crypto enthusiasts would simply buy more coins while they're cheap because they know that sooner or later, the market will rise exponentially just like last year. Behind the scenes, Bitcoin and other altcoins have been improving in terms of scalability, which means that they're preparing themselves for the future. Once they're ready to process millions of transactions per second, then you could expect for the whole market to go up once more. While the market is down right now, I think that the best thing you would do is to invest in Bitcoin to secure your profit in the future. Smiley
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
it works, just not like everyone is waiting. in fact, I know that many now earn pretty well
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
There area unit many factors. initial of all, ETF, for sure. a big promotion around ETF introduction makes the market additional volatile and any negative news regarding ETF take the costs down. It’s vital to know that the implementation may be a long method. One company's refuse to introduce ETF doesn’t mean constant for alternative firms. additionally, current market downtrends could also be associated with national rules. Also, questionable whales, guys with a great deal of cash, need to shop for at terribly low costs and by doing that they alter the market. Be prepared for jumps by the tip of the year.

The crypto market still lacks positive developments to push the costs up and lots of investors area unit looking ahead to some excellent news before swing their funds on bitcoin and alternative cryptocurrencies. FUDs and report on worth manipulations conjointly make the costs to fall additional. Crypto rules appear ineluctable and lots of countries area unit about to impose it to shield their folks from scams and ineligible use of bitcoin.
Activity: 167
Yea I think its best time to buy now because its look like bullrun will come in nearly month, pretty sure with huge profit
Activity: 322

Big whales just waiting?

The market is down right now because there is no increased in the investors. We have to double our effort to let believe in the world of crypto so that if they do believe they will also invest.

I believed with all your claims are relevant to the caused why crypto market are still down until now. In addition, I think some investor right now are waiting for the right time when to invest because crypto is a seasonal investment that makes people believed to be happened mostly on holiday season or on christmas approaching time. Why? Because during this time people are abundant of capital that can afford to invest crypto through to the belief to gained more profits on this right time of investment, the so called yuletide season investment period.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
I think the market is down because people don't hype bitcoin as much as before.
Like last year and the beginning of this year, people go crazy over bitcoin, buying it and make the price pumped up. From those, not all really took interest in crypto, they just buy to get easy money, which is not true at all.
And when the price fell, they sold their bitcoin and make the market dumped. Well we lost most of unimportant users, but that's okay. The market is still trying to recover, and i think it's still doing quite well.
Pages:
Jump to: