Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now? - page 4. (Read 4340 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 1
is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?

The market is down right now because there is no increased in the investors. We have to double our effort to let believe in the world of crypto so that if they do believe they will also invest.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
If the corporate news machine is milking this news, it's because big banks would like to make people afraid of and thus kill bitcoin. That and that alone is the motive for the sensationalism.
Yes, market manipulators play major role in the market conditions but one more thing is that our actions towards Bitcoin are also irrelevant due to the lack of knowledge. We sell directly after a little increase in price that will create only small profit and nothing more so if you have opportunity to make big profit then why people sell for small profit. if they are making it short-term investment then they should not invest here but somewhere other place.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Market down becuase many bitcoiner sell their asset and make all of cryptocurrency price is down, but when all of investor want to buy again together will be back to higher price of bitcoin or altcoin.

This is the common cycle of crypto market every year, so this is the reason why so many investors are waiting for it to happen again. Soon when more new investors enters the crypto world I am sure the price of btc will pump.
Yeah those who invested long ago are waiting to have good profit and new investors will take some time to take part in recovering the price of bitcoin, the more people use to invest the more it get high in price,  I don’t think it will remain the same for more time, because awareness about crypto is being highly accepting, people are taking part in making bitcoin famous so this is the reason why I am so hopeful.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Maybe people are getting skeptical about crypto. The reason is that crypto was really hyped up but it wasn't ready to jump so high. Also the world economy isn't ready for it yet.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
I agree that whales manipulate the market. It is profitable for them that people sell coins at low positions. That's how they make money.
I have no doubt that the whales manipulate the market, that is true but there is a limit to the amount of manipulation that they can do, they cannot create bull markets or bear markets only by themselves, at most they can make the price of bitcoin go up or go down a few hundred dollars and then benefit out of it by selling at the top but that is it.

whales always manipulated the market and we cannot do anything to stop it, the best thing to do now is go with the flow and grab the opportunities of earning big profit too.
Activity: 144
Market down becuase many bitcoiner sell their asset and make all of cryptocurrency price is down, but when all of investor want to buy again together will be back to higher price of bitcoin or altcoin.

This is the common cycle of crypto market every year, so this is the reason why so many investors are waiting for it to happen again. Soon when more new investors enters the crypto world I am sure the price of btc will pump.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
Probably it is a little bit more complex, than just look for one reason. So I personaly just accept, that sometimes prices have to go down too, they can not keep going up forever. (unfortunately)
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
You know whats worse than watching your portfolio drop...it's knowing that the next day all these finance sites are gonna start spreading FUD headlines scaring the World. Bet money tomorrow's headlines are gonna go something like this "Crypto is crashing, here's why" or "Crypto down 10%, is it over for crypto?"...and opinion pieces like "Crypto is dead, here's why you should stay away"
Activity: 269
I think all this is happening because the EFT has not been accepted by the US, making bitcoin prices have a significant decline, if ETFs are accepted in a prohibited country for example, the US might have the opportunity for bitcoin to rise. We can only wait for the movement of the price of bitcoin and the receipt of ETFs in the US.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

Big whales just waiting?

Someone once told me that no one knows why the market is down, but I don’t know if that’s true for sure. I have seen a lot of people say reasons here as to why the price of Bitcoin is down.

Some claim that the price of Bitcoin is down because the whales are not ready yet, while some are saying it’s because of ICOs that the price of every coin in the market went down. So which one are we going to believe? But I’m thinking it’s the first, maybe the whales are not ready.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
One logical answer is that people are selling. FUD can also effect the prices of coins. I have read some predictions, and they all say that in 2019/2020 coins are going to be worth a lot.

That's correct. Without a doubt, people are selling mostly because they are afraid about the whole cryptocurrency market crashing down at any moment. Even Ethereum's leader (Vitalik Buterin) had once said that cryptocurrencies could be worth 0 someday. Another huge factor that has contributed to the recent downfall lately, has been government regulations against cryptocurrency exchanges to crackdown on money laundering. While this is positive, most people have seen this as a bad way, effectively making prices go down the drain within a short time frame.

We've seen many predictions come and go, but no one knows with certainty what would be the price of cryptocurrencies within the market in the future. Therefore, all we could do right now is to buy cheap coins while the market is down to grab some profit once it goes back to its original state. Wink

The hesitation of other big investors hindered the market to recover, and even though many people desires for much profitable value it won’t be that easy. However, those predictions been raised by experts of crypto really helped a lot of traders to stay intact with their strong principles with respect to holding longer terms.
It’s a good opportunity for now while we have the best opportunity to buy those new promising coins which will provide us much better chance to grab at the declining price.
Activity: 82

Big whales just waiting?

There is a lot of talk on this topic, but then why this situation has arisen - nobody knows. It can be assumed that such a long trend is a consequence of the tremendous growth that took place last December. I hope the market will recover soon.
peoples are care about their money and don't want to take on that investment who is slowly banned every where.
Not only bitcoin but all crypto currencies are decreasing and banning.   
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
I think most exclusive the Bitcoin price going to down because lot of invest and holders decrease in this year.and I have to see and reading some articles many big investor gone to leaves in this year.but well said market billion again come back and begging will Bitcoin price.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
i dunno what happened again last night. the market is melted aroun 15 billion usd more. bitcoin price decreased by about 400 usd. i think we have to wait till 2019 for market to be recovered. they are manipulating so much.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
yes you are right I think the current market conditions are collapsing and this is a very good moment to buy as much bitcoin or cryptocurrency as you can do not wait too much anymore because it will only delay you to be able to make a profit.
Activity: 504
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
I agree that whales manipulate the market. It is profitable for them that people sell coins at low positions. That's how they make money.
I have no doubt that the whales manipulate the market, that is true but there is a limit to the amount of manipulation that they can do, they cannot create bull markets or bear markets only by themselves, at most they can make the price of bitcoin go up or go down a few hundred dollars and then benefit out of it by selling at the top but that is it.
of course whales must get support from the news. so it is not uncommon for them to create a news to support their business. at this time we can see that prices are back down. and hopefully no one panics, because it is approaching the end of the year
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
One logical answer is that people are selling. FUD can also effect the prices of coins. I have read some predictions, and they all say that in 2019/2020 coins are going to be worth a lot.

That's correct. Without a doubt, people are selling mostly because they are afraid about the whole cryptocurrency market crashing down at any moment. Even Ethereum's leader (Vitalik Buterin) had once said that cryptocurrencies could be worth 0 someday. Another huge factor that has contributed to the recent downfall lately, has been government regulations against cryptocurrency exchanges to crackdown on money laundering. While this is positive, most people have seen this as a bad way, effectively making prices go down the drain within a short time frame.

We've seen many predictions come and go, but no one knows with certainty what would be the price of cryptocurrencies within the market in the future. Therefore, all we could do right now is to buy cheap coins while the market is down to grab some profit once it goes back to its original state. Wink
Activity: 196
In my view, it's just part of the market cycle, and also hope, that later from the future, we will look back to this fall, and see the bottom of the bear market.
Pages:
Jump to: