Pages:
Author

Topic: why does coins change price constantly? - page 31. (Read 4700 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
because at the moment the market is crypto-currency - this is more speculation, and not a legitimate investment. Therefore, he has very high volatility
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The price of a coin depends on the ratio of supply and demand. And if demand rises, then the price goes up and vice versa. The market regulates the price of coins.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
The nature of cryptocurrency is volatile and never stable for this reason the coin price will always be changing. Sometimes it will be high and some other times it will  less.

Well, that it makes famous to cryptocurreny assest known for being volatile. But to take dig deeper its because of supply and demand of coins that makes it cheap and expensive to the marketcap otherwise, it can be made through a bad news or else there is  someone that makes the price pull due to acceptance of coin in a country.
Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
There are so many reasons why many token and altcoins price was change rapidly ,first of all the investors ,they a big part to control the price of one token,and also the news about it ,i`m pretty sure that it could affect to the price of one token and there still more.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
Crypto's are volatile except the stable coins so that's one of their nature.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
This market seems to be almost unpredictable at all, you can never know for sure, what will be the price tomorrow. The worst thing for me, is to open up my wallet application, and see all of my earnings going down drastically, for example I had $2,000 yesterday, and now I have $1700.
hard to know even that you are very old here and you know all about here you can also have to wait what may ever happen cause this is too difficult yet. many people had been victim on their own speculation so we should not taking this too.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Its due to volume of buyers and sellers that affects the price. Big investors which are called the big whales can affect also. They are the ones causing the big dumping if ever they sell at the same time.Some call it as price-manipulation by big whales.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
The nature of cryptocurrency is volatile and never stable for this reason the coin price will always be changing. Sometimes it will be high and some other times it will  less.
Activity: 364
This market seems to be almost unpredictable at all, you can never know for sure, what will be the price tomorrow. The worst thing for me, is to open up my wallet application, and see all of my earnings going down drastically, for example I had $2,000 yesterday, and now I have $1700.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Crypto are very volatile and also most of them, with exception of top 5, are with a relative low liquidity so market will react strongly to any bad or good news...
Mostly crypto is unstable or all of them, the reason is because of the demand and supply like in Bitcoin when more people want to buy bitcoins then the price will increase, if more people want to sell then the price will decrease. It also like to other crypto of many people sell their crypto there value is going to decrease or those who do trading is the reason why coins are changing there price constantly. And i think its natural to all coins to have no stable value.
Activity: 602
Crypto are very volatile and also most of them, with exception of top 5, are with a relative low liquidity so market will react strongly to any bad or good news...
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
Why does coins prices fluctuate so much and it is never been constant making predicting price much harder and much riskier and holding on to coins can be the best way right now.

why does it change prices constantly and never stagnant?
Stagnant? If you do seek out for that kind of feature or thing then better stick out with traditional investment either on local fiat currencies or stocks. Their prices aren't volatile compared to crypto since you are here then get used to it where you can always see the volatileness of each coins in the market which is normal. Reason? Simple, which price movements would always matter between buyers and sellers that's why price is actively changing where we do see this is the best thing to make profits and that's why traders do love for it to be volatile.
Mostly I think, that  the world news are affecting the prices, all those things that are crypto related, and going on in the worldwide stage, are affecting the price. For example, when China has a negative attitude towards cryptocurrencies, all the prices on the market, went down drastically.
Activity: 84
I think the answer is very simple, prices change because of traders . If no one will buy or sell , the price will remain at the same level .It all depends on demand
Activity: 238
Whenever market comes under control of bears then prices of coins start dropping and when bulls takes control of market then market start rising and so the price of coins also rising accordingly. This is all demand and supply proposition. when demand grows then prices goes up as everyone want to buy the coin at any price.
There is no need to Excel or come up with new theories. From time immemorial, there was one desire to buy cheaper - to sell more. Thanks to this law and prices are moving in different directions.
Activity: 154
Price of coins changes because of the demand and supply. of you understand how demand and supply works then that's what makes the price to change. It works like this: When a sell places an amount they want to sell then a buyer also places amount they want to buy, so if the sell and buy price matches then the order will happen. So when there are many people wishing to sell and there are few people willing to buy, what happens is the the sellers compete to sell to the buyer by reducing their price and that's why prices reduce.
Merit: 10
Why does coins prices fluctuate so much and it is never been constant making predicting price much harder and much riskier and holding on to coins can be the best way right now.

Coins and tokens will always almost always rise and fall in their price due to the fact that they are not provided with anything and are not controlled by anyone and are not supported in value, as is the case with all national money. The price of a decentralized crypto currency is formed solely on the basis of the supply-demand relationship, and they are never permanent. Demand and supply on the market for each coin or token changes every day and even several times a day. Therefore, the price of any crypto currency is also changing. Apparently, such a nature of decentralized crypto currency will always be.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
Whenever market comes under control of bears then prices of coins start dropping and when bulls takes control of market then market start rising and so the price of coins also rising accordingly. This is all demand and supply proposition. when demand grows then prices goes up as everyone want to buy the coin at any price.
Activity: 153
this is the correct operation of any economy and any market! the cryptocurrency market is no different from the usual each crypt than it is supported and dependent on it support the market and changing!
Activity: 247
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

The demand for the coin basically dictates the price of that specific coin. As long as someone is willing to pay a certain amount in exchange for that coin then the price varies depending on how much that someone wants to pay for it. So the people is responsible for this. Many wants to buy a specific coin for a certain amount then others wants to buy the same coin but with a different amount. By this alone we can answer why the price always varies.

The price will be stagnant if there is no demand for that coin. So if I want to buy 1ETH for $100 then others does not want to pay more than that and nobody wants to sell ETH then the price will stay unless otherwise.
Pages:
Jump to: