Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Doge coin is bad - page 20. (Read 171471 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
August 12, 2014, 04:20:18 PM
i thought that cost somewhere around $44,000 usd was only payment for one race people were saying online..
so is this not true ? I have no hard facts on the sponsorship stuff.. did they make a deal for multiple races ?

Paid for a race (Talladega).
Community voted driver into All-Star Race.
Community T-shirts sales covered next Talladega race.
The two road races were offered out of appreciation.

The driver (Josh Wise) is an active member of the reddit/dogecoin community and wears the dogecoin helmet in every race and dogecoin kit when he competes in Ironman.  

thanks but did someone inform him way back that Doge is a scam coin clone ?
a piece of shit copy cat like many hundreds of other pieces of shit that came out at the same time ?
i find it hard to believe no one said anything on Reddit or if he took 2 seconds to Google it..

If he reads this i would like to thank him for selling out his credibility for donations etc
and helping to promote the most destructive and useless scam coin in Altcoin history.
i hope he enjoys getting paid for helping destroy our scene on us..
Thanks asshole for advertising a shitty ponzi scheme causing all our coins to drop in value.. thank him for tanking prices guys !

I would just point out that as a result of the Dogecoin publicity, Josh Wise was able to secure a new sponsor for 2015.  The sponsor Provident Metals now accepts crypto payments and were attracted by his growing fan base, social media profile and demographic.

If he was getting sponsored by Bitcoin's community instead he'd be funded for the next 10 years LOL

EDIT:
and by the way that is literally the ONLY fake support service they can do !
they are doing to say the coin is legit to make their bags worth money.. that is it !
it's an obvious ploy to the world and that is why the price has tanked steadily for ages..
the public is not going to eat the bullshit no matter how hard you guys shovel it.

I have seen the same dumb bullshit on a 100+ clone coins before Doge came along..
same old scammy bs behavior to prop up a scam coin. for a pump and dump of course  Roll Eyes

It's feathercoin part 2.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
August 12, 2014, 04:03:41 PM
i thought that cost somewhere around $44,000 usd was only payment for one race people were saying online..
so is this not true ? I have no hard facts on the sponsorship stuff.. did they make a deal for multiple races ?

The driver (Josh Wise) is an active member of the reddit/dogecoin community and wears the dogecoin helmet in every race and dogecoin kit when he competes in Ironman.  

a piece of shit copy cat like many hundreds of other pieces of shit that came out at the same time ?
i find it hard to believe no one said anything on Reddit or if he took 2 seconds to Google it..

If he reads this i would like to thank him for selling out his credibility for donations etc
and helping to promote the most destructive and useless scam coin in Altcoin history.
Thanks asshole for advertising a shitty ponzi scheme causing all our coins to drop in value.. thank him for tanking prices guys !

I would just point out that as a result of the Dogecoin publicity, Josh Wise was able to secure a new sponsor for 2015.  The sponsor Provident Metals now accepts crypto payments and were attracted by his growing fan base, social media profile and demographic.

If he was getting sponsored by Bitcoin's community instead he'd be funded for the next 10 years LOL

EDIT:
and by the way that is literally the ONLY fake support service they can do !
they are doing to say the coin is legit to make their bags worth money.. that is it !
it's an obvious ploy to the world and that is why the price has tanked steadily for ages..
the public is not going to eat the bullshit no matter how hard you guys shovel it.

I have seen the same dumb bullshit on a 100+ clone coins before Doge came along..
same old scammy bs behavior to prop up a scam coin. for a pump and dump of course  Roll Eyes
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
August 12, 2014, 04:02:35 PM
What Dogecoin has on all the rest of the coins is the big friendly community and the constant charity and fund raising they do. This gets a lot of advertisement. Now if this affects the price or not im not sure, but the popularity keeps growing. If you do a graphic on new reddit subscriptors they just don't stop comming. I think we may eventually see a rise of the Doge just like we saw a rise of the Phoenix.

they could have done that with Bitcoin itself and in turn help promote bitcoin (or a worthy alt coin like GRC or XPM)
there was no need to create a BAD clone for the community to rally around.. cough cough flash miners bullshit verbal diarrhea lol

community ROFL'z
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
August 12, 2014, 08:30:38 AM

Activity: 322
August 12, 2014, 08:27:51 AM
What Dogecoin has on all the rest of the coins is the big friendly community and the constant charity and fund raising they do. This gets a lot of advertisement. Now if this affects the price or not im not sure, but the popularity keeps growing. If you do a graphic on new reddit subscriptors they just don't stop comming. I think we may eventually see a rise of the Doge just like we saw a rise of the Phoenix.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
bitcoin hodler
August 12, 2014, 07:52:10 AM
I am glad that I got rid of the Dogecoins I had. I guess it was fun in the beginning, but in the end only Bitcoin proves to be actually useful and used currency. Litecoin is tanking. Even Peercoin (in which I believed as an interesting alternative) is crashing...
Activity: 910
Merit: 1004
buy silver!
August 11, 2014, 07:59:22 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3946170

Re: [ANN][DOGE] Dogecoin - very currency - many coin - wow - v1.1 Released
December 13, 2013, 01:57:59 AM

very currency ? wowowowow  Shocked

TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

man this CLONE coin is awesome.. the name alone make me wanna jack up my electrical bill.

seriously though this scene sucks ass and 60+ pages shows me your all sad pathetic wormy little jerks
that would mine, trade sell, setup pools and add to exchanges ANY dumb ass fucktard shitcoin.
and you will suffer the consequences of your stupidity (many already have)
i hope you guys are embarrassed.. you should be.

I stand by what i said in Dec 2013 and i also was the ONLY guy who said it..
the rest of you had worn your knee's down to bloody stumps blowing the masked coin spamming cloner.

edit:
oh.. and

I TOLD YOU SO !

prices across crypto have tanked hard.. you guys killed the scene and this was the main reason for it all !
so do any of you have the balls to accept responsibility for your actions ?
or will i see the columns of troops flowing out the back door quietly in retreat still ?

morons ? god damn right ya !
it's pretty moronic if you kill the entire scene and it's future because of your short term selfish greed.
give yourselves a much pat on the back and a very thank you for being such idiots..

Wheres captain fkn dogshit with his .02 fkn cents worth of useless bullshit...haha...what a joke!
Activity: 332
August 11, 2014, 05:34:25 AM
Doge coin have dead,it is just a joke..
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 11, 2014, 05:01:05 AM
Like it or not, dogecoin is the 3rd crypto for acceptance.
With dogecoin i can buy a lot of things.
Other then Litecoin and Bitcoin, no other crypto let me do this!
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
August 11, 2014, 02:56:03 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3946170

Re: [ANN][DOGE] Dogecoin - very currency - many coin - wow - v1.1 Released
December 13, 2013, 01:57:59 AM

very currency ? wowowowow  Shocked

TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

man this CLONE coin is awesome.. the name alone make me wanna jack up my electrical bill.

seriously though this scene sucks ass and 60+ pages shows me your all sad pathetic wormy little jerks
that would mine, trade sell, setup pools and add to exchanges ANY dumb ass fucktard shitcoin.
and you will suffer the consequences of your stupidity (many already have)
i hope you guys are embarrassed.. you should be.

I stand by what i said in Dec 2013 and i also was the ONLY guy who said it..
the rest of you had worn your knee's down to bloody stumps blowing the masked coin spamming cloner.

edit:
oh.. and

I TOLD YOU SO !

prices across crypto have tanked hard.. you guys killed the scene and this was the main reason for it all !
so do any of you have the balls to accept responsibility for your actions ?
or will i see the columns of troops flowing out the back door quietly in retreat still ?

morons ? god damn right ya !
it's pretty moronic if you kill the entire scene and it's future because of your short term selfish greed.
give yourselves a much pat on the back and a very thank you for being such idiots..
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
August 11, 2014, 02:53:50 AM
Hi,
In my opinion Doge coin is not worth to invest into. My advise is to hold if you have from it and see what happens with the time, but this coin is a real joke and nothing more, not sure why people still mining it..
BR
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
August 11, 2014, 02:46:06 AM
looks like someone didnt buy in at 30 satoshi  Grin

dont worry m8 keep holding your bitcoins all the way down ill keep holding my dogecoins all the way up

i have heard that one before i really hope you don't think you made that up hahahha
i heard that when i was making thousands on IFC middle of last year..

seriously you noobs need to come up with better material.
say i am jealous.. right i have made TONS i am doing just fine sweet heart Smiley
PS: read the part i had to put in bold because you guys can't read..

you complain about mouthy supporters but here you are just adding to the dogecoin "spam"?

if your not jealous then why are you making this post? just because dogecoin has a vibrant and active community does not means they are all "morons"

are you serious ?
what would i be jealous about ? i don't get it.. what making money ? i've made shit loads !

and i did it with class and integrity unlike you scammy fuckers pushing cancerous useless scam coin clones..
i did it while trying to support crypto.. not saying fuck crypto i want profits !
YOU are jealous of me !
I am the one with class at trading and helping crypto WHILE making money in the process .
and i can do that for ONE reason..i have trading skills. Cool

Something you clone pushing clowns do not..

You guys seem to think the only way you can make any money is by jumping on the clone of the day being pumped and dumped
or what IPO is hot today or what coin is profitable today...........
I on the other hand having trading skills and am superior to shit coin pushers who have no other way to make money but by scamming people
or by damaging crypto by supporting crap like Doge.

and Doge leads the pack in this bullshit i just mentioned.. the lead Doge LOL
so no nub.. i am not jealous of talentless hacks.. don't flatter yourselves noobs

community ? gimme a break  Roll Eyes

and ya if you read what i just said that does classify as moronic.
get some class and integrity and TRADING SKILLS ..lazy greedy ponzi scam clone pushers !

Doge is a shitty clone coin Pyramid scheme !

Activity: 16
August 09, 2014, 12:46:37 AM

That is awesome. I did not read this entire thread and therefore have not seen all the pro's and con's but I still like Doge because as others have said...it is fun. As simple as that.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 09, 2014, 12:32:22 AM

And that's the point...it's a fun coin, made for the community to enjoy!!

Tongue Cheesy
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
August 08, 2014, 03:26:22 PM

Activity: 56
August 08, 2014, 02:28:50 PM
Doge is OK, but it's dying it seems  Cry
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
August 08, 2014, 01:49:17 PM

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
August 08, 2014, 01:03:37 PM
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
August 08, 2014, 11:47:54 AM
Doge spent all its' money on Nascar and now it's dead.   Cry

Dead Doge will be racing at Watkins Glen this weekend!  Grin

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/2cswal/when_he_looks_at_us_like_that_we_just_cant_peel/

Activity: 14
August 08, 2014, 05:31:59 AM
for doge fan boy they will still believe with what they keep .
they speculate good for doge.
Pages:
Jump to: