Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Doge coin is bad - page 4. (Read 171471 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 11
November 12, 2018, 08:26:50 PM
I dont think dogecoin is bad coin. Doge is good for transfer and its fast and its much cheaper. But i am not holding doge coin because the supply is very huge.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 07:51:10 PM
Well as coin investment, then of course it is bad , but as for short-term trading that can , well, it still works well when you need to transfer money between the exchange)
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 05:52:18 AM
It really is intriguing and contains prospective. I do believe right after Bitcoin secures alone a lot more in which Doge will observe and may even offer incentives in which some other alts don't have got. The particular dimensions, as well as the size level of money, may well turn into crucial that you that in the foreseeable future rather than a detriment. genuine rumors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 26, 2018, 02:42:43 AM
Well, maybe because the developer created it solely for the sake of a joke and he did not expect such popularity. Dogecoin is very well suited for transfer between exchanges if you are arbitrage. Low commission high transaction speeds here its main advantage can also be attributed here to a stable price on all exchanges. This coin will help traders in their work for a long time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 26, 2018, 02:27:21 AM
I have read some articles considering that doge coin is a bad coin. But I have also read some articles that they say, even doge coin is at its lowest price, it is still usable. And I have verified that, because as we can see about its marketcap, doge coin is still good in terms of usability. I still believe in this coin in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 02:53:29 PM
I think that this coin is very convenient for making payments. It seems to me that many people use this coin, so I think this coin is good and reliable.
Activity: 238
October 25, 2018, 02:52:02 PM
Doge coin has a large number of fans, as they make it more popular and increase the breadth of its use. All hold Doge coin for later dumping.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
October 24, 2018, 12:26:27 PM
It's fascinating and it has possible. I believe following Bitcoin determines by itself much more which Doge follows and could supply benefits which additional alts do not possess. The actual dimension and also the bulk quantity of cash might grow to be vital that you this later on rather than a detriment. real conjecture.
Activity: 560
October 18, 2018, 01:27:31 PM
I actually don't think that  Dogecoin is a bad coin, I sometimes use it for cheap transfering between different exchanges ,sure think it is not so popular and famous as other top alts but some people love , buy and use dogecoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 01:09:57 PM
I have to disagree. Dogecoin is not a bad coin and just because the price of the coin has not gone up does not make it a bad coin. Doge coin is one of those coins that you can be sure that they are going to do well. You just have to look at the tech behind it and the fact that it has its own blockchain unlike most altcoins is a big plus for the coin
Activity: 490
October 18, 2018, 10:08:05 AM
It is not bad for me. I like it and its ability is survivng that could not be a bad sign. I suppose that it will be on the market for so long but it won't be increasing very fast.
the coin is known in the market and survives due to the large circulation and current liquidity. if old users will continue to work with it coins have a good future.
true doge coins will survive even though only dozens of satoshi but this coin has a large volume and this coin includes old coins and lasts to this day. investing in doge may take a long time but is very profitable.
Activity: 658
October 18, 2018, 10:03:05 AM
in my humble opinion any coin not supported by real utility is bad for me i don't get the until now the doge role in the cryptospace good luck for doge coin all investors any things is possible Smiley
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
October 18, 2018, 09:58:38 AM
This coin very simple in use. The coin was created for laughter and it made many X. I think at this coin speculative cost.
Yes, I have also same opinion about Dogecoin, when you create something only for make a joke, how can you take it then seriously?
Activity: 140
October 18, 2018, 09:54:11 AM
This coin very simple in use. The coin was created for laughter and it made many X. I think at this coin speculative cost.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
October 18, 2018, 09:27:04 AM
It is not bad for me. I like it and its ability is survivng that could not be a bad sign. I suppose that it will be on the market for so long but it won't be increasing very fast.
the coin is known in the market and survives due to the large circulation and current liquidity. if old users will continue to work with it coins have a good future.
Activity: 173
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 16, 2018, 12:08:59 PM
Activity: 280
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
October 16, 2018, 06:30:23 AM
It was made not for the serious development and earning money but for the fun so I don't see its future in a bright way. I believe that coins must be more oriented on the result.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
October 16, 2018, 05:38:35 AM
Because few people take him seriously. Its results are just a surprise for the whole crypto market. Let's see what happens next year.
Activity: 94
October 12, 2018, 08:10:04 AM
These moyenta are interesting by the small commission. It is very convenient to transfer them from a purse on a purse.
Activity: 154
October 12, 2018, 08:06:20 AM
in fact, not only is this coin bad, there are a lot of those who do not bear any benefit for the market and that simply have to be left because people lose money on them
Pages:
Jump to: