Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Doge coin is bad - page 6. (Read 171471 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 10:22:12 AM
This is your opinion. Luckely share i and a lot of others an other opinion. I love my doggies. And keep doing that. Doggies are here to stay!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 10:20:39 AM
I think so many people think. Because there are factors that can affect the growth of the value of DOGE coins. The first one is the influx of new investors, who, when looking for promising coins, on any one, will come across articles on the prospects of dog-money. The second is the linear growth of the whole market.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 10:18:10 AM
There was a time late last year when I was believing in the doge market and bought close to 1M unit of it thinking by now it would have really moon. Now, I am even confused if I should sell them off or keep hodling. Some even call it shit coin.
Activity: 52
August 07, 2018, 10:10:38 AM
I do not think dogecoin is bad because it is a popular coin. It was created without any purpose, but it was easy to exchange, bet and own a dogecoin is extremely easy.Dogecoin is also a hobby of collecting from someone
Activity: 28
August 07, 2018, 09:48:12 AM
The more productive approach is to look at technological and marketing aspects of the crypto. In that regard I believe Dogecoin is more advanced than LTC and will overcome its market cap in a few months. Dogecoin may even come much closer to Bitcoin's market cap than Litecoin ever did. Does it make Dogecoin revolutionary? Not really. Bitcoin was revolutionary for its time (2009-2013). Dogecoin only makes improvements on Bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
August 07, 2018, 09:35:18 AM
I think doge is still the best for all, because doge has a very low transaction fee.
if 0.1 Bitcoin is moved with a 50,000 satoshi fee, then the doge when moved around 10,000 only needs 18 doges.

that's why the Doge is still considered good (in my opinion)

and
BASE PAIR (the future common man coin/exchange pair of choice)
Activity: 177
August 07, 2018, 04:38:16 AM
I think doge is still the best for all, because doge has a very low transaction fee.
if 0.1 Bitcoin is moved with a 50,000 satoshi fee, then the doge when moved around 10,000 only needs 18 doges.

that's why the Doge is still considered good (in my opinion)
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
August 05, 2018, 09:48:09 PM
no matter what you say about DOGE coin
but usually I use DOGE for the purpose of depositing and withdrawing coins into FIAT currency
even though you don't like DOGE, but I'm grateful for the existence of this legendary DOGE coin
Activity: 39
August 05, 2018, 09:42:41 PM
individuals should contemplate "meatware" and how to make a network around your product ... for example: I think there is vastly improved *nix enhance than Linux, however Linux has a such incredible network ... what's more, its truly can repay the adjust to support its ...
Activity: 98
July 19, 2018, 10:31:01 AM
"Dogecoin" is a joke and a fairly useless currency as it doesn't add any innovative features.
Activity: 125
July 17, 2018, 12:35:44 PM
Women and men of honor kindly don't bolster the Troll. This one is particularly eager and needing consideration. If it's not too much trouble figure out how to recognize a Troll and how to appropriately address them (hint: you don't). Move along..nothing to see here however an irate troll. If it's not too much trouble don't hesitate to take pictures yet whatever you do kindly don't look.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
July 10, 2018, 11:50:52 PM
DOGE is the second coin I know after bitcoin, but unfortunately the Doge user continues to decline so as to make DOGE prices also continue to decline, I think the thing that makes the DOGE price decrease is not dynamic and no devs. as innovative as in other projects.
Activity: 65
July 10, 2018, 11:11:45 PM
Doge may not have good coin in the eyes of investors because of its low value but it has a large free community so it will still exist when crypto exists.
Activity: 73
July 10, 2018, 10:40:21 PM
that was the past. Dogecoin is now quite good and traded on many exchanges. I think the development team of dogecoin is also surprised about its success
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
July 10, 2018, 10:37:15 PM
4 years later...

CNBC: A cryptocurrency created as a parody is now worth more than $1 billion

A cryptocurrency that was created as a parody and named after an internet meme now has a market value of more than $1 billion.

Data from CoinMarketCap showed dogecoin's current market value is about $1.17 billion — as of Jan. 5, 2:56 p.m. HK/SIN — and traded at $0.010360 per token.

Last month, the virtual coin rose more than 400 percent and briefly topped $0.0107 in late December.

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/01/04/cryptocurrency-dogecoin-now-has-a-market-value-of-more-than-1-billion.html

Amaizing story with this doge. And may it is not over yet. This joke coin today, after all those years is on 9-th place in daily transaction rating, before BCH, Dash, Zec and Monero Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
July 10, 2018, 09:39:38 PM
Dogecoin is a community coin so if you are trying to find real world use cases for it then obviously you are going to not find any. As long as it has its community there's nothing that is stopping it from staying relevant. Not everything in this world should have a use case for it to exist.

well it is used for a quick pump and dump scheme as long as there is money to be made from it there will be supporters cashing in hoping me to make money from their holdings.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
June 30, 2018, 11:35:23 AM
The coin gained the sympathy of the crypto-currency community, a crowd of loyal fans and contributed to the beginning of fashion for creating a multitude of alternatives to Bitcoin. Initial interest in Dogecoin was so great that in just three days its value increased sixfold, and a month later even broke the result. Later, however, due to the lack of ideas for development, the price began to slump, and Dogecoin's popularity dropped.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
June 30, 2018, 11:21:56 AM
Dogecoin is a community coin so if you are trying to find real world use cases for it then obviously you are going to not find any. As long as it has its community there's nothing that is stopping it from staying relevant. Not everything in this world should have a use case for it to exist.
Activity: 58
June 30, 2018, 07:04:26 AM
i think dogecoin is cool because they have a nice community
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
June 30, 2018, 04:26:40 AM
Dogecoin is good because it's a currency with lovers and haters. When you hate something, you put big importance on it, just to say it sucks. That's why dogecoin is going far. Lookat other cryptos without haters. They are shitty.
Pages:
Jump to: