Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Doge coin is bad - page 9. (Read 171471 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
January 26, 2016, 06:17:22 AM
Are you all aware of what this topic is about ?

i may have to lock it..
You doge twats are bumping it for no good reason.

What does how much Bitcoin you can make off of Doge have to do with the topic ?
Oh wait.. i answered my question didn't i ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
January 26, 2016, 05:58:36 AM
The high supply of Doge is a double edged sword, they can make good use of it by gaining more fanbase as they make it more popular and increase its usability. But if everyone just keeps it for later dumping then that wouldn't be good as the flow of money within the community is very limited. What use will it be if most keep it then the rest use it for faucets.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked
January 26, 2016, 05:57:37 AM
Check the statistics it was up 12% yesterday and today is same league with barely 1% raise, but we cannot expect it to raise in the speed of light. I am sure with time it can only go up. Thats my modest opinion.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
January 26, 2016, 05:50:45 AM
My bank account says otherwise, making money is bad?
true it has a value and it stays alive so im a fan Smiley
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
January 26, 2016, 05:49:08 AM
Why DOGE coin is good ?

Because its price can only go up, so people mining or buying it from some time ago, are already in huge profit.

Why should things change? I am one of the guys who is mining it with a lot of GHSH so yeah I hope its price will go up and up and after few months or 1-2 years this COIN should be the best.

Maybe I am a dreamer but I am not the only one....

Did i just read that ? For real ?

No seriously.. are you fucking Trolling me ?

da fuck ?  Shocked
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked
January 25, 2016, 04:06:32 PM
Why DOGE coin is good ?

Because its price can only go up, so people mining or buying it from some time ago, are already in huge profit.

Why should things change? I am one of the guys who is mining it with a lot of GHSH so yeah I hope its price will go up and up and after few months or 1-2 years this COIN should be the best.

Maybe I am a dreamer but I am not the only one....
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
January 19, 2016, 12:17:18 PM
Well, perhaps the high supply is what makes it a little different than the rest. Fact is it is one of the coins with more capitalization, which means a lot of money into it and a lower probability to die.

a lot of people may HAVE the coins but what happens if there is a bank run ?
that ALREADY low price will be far lower in a hurry Wink

You guys buying it are simply bag holding to dump later..
hoping for some rehash of a whale re-pumping it..

Well the doge inflation is quite low in % of total supply and $ per day...so...its quite possible that some whales pump it up, and with all the doge hype train, they would make a killing in my opinion.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
January 19, 2016, 01:11:00 AM
Well, perhaps the high supply is what makes it a little different than the rest. Fact is it is one of the coins with more capitalization, which means a lot of money into it and a lower probability to die.

a lot of people may HAVE the coins but what happens if there is a bank run ?
that ALREADY low price will be far lower in a hurry Wink

You guys buying it are simply bag holding to dump later..
hoping for some rehash of a whale re-pumping it..
Activity: 770
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
January 18, 2016, 03:33:37 PM

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Aleph.im
January 18, 2016, 01:15:00 PM
l guess,dogecoin today is bad because the total amount of doge is very high and we have more dogecoin billionaires and millionaires whos dump prices to low. Maybe we need close doge faucets for the higher doge price.

Doge price is not high because of faucets. It is high because of high supply that's all...
Activity: 616
January 18, 2016, 12:04:03 PM
l guess,dogecoin today is bad because the total amount of doge is very high and we have more dogecoin billionaires and millionaires whos dump prices to low. Maybe we need close doge faucets for the higher doge price.
Aleph.im
January 17, 2016, 11:13:34 PM
I don't understand that why you are complaining about altcoins? Altcoins help cryptocurrency are to remain alive. If there is only bitcoin how can all trading sites work?..  

maybe they should close ?

Don't get me wrong but what a selfish idea!.. Cheesy

Your Avatar text says it all..bragging about Yobit having 350-+ coins ?
Uhhhmm yeah great  Roll Eyes

Ehehe!.. Waov!.. A great evaluation from a "trustworthy" person...  Wink
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
January 17, 2016, 09:50:28 PM
I don't understand that why you are complaining about altcoins? Altcoins help cryptocurrency are to remain alive. If there is only bitcoin how can all trading sites work?..  

Your Avatar text says it all..bragging about Yobit having 350-+ coins ?
Uhhhmm yeah great  Roll Eyes
Aleph.im
January 17, 2016, 09:09:39 PM

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004
buy silver!
January 17, 2016, 08:51:00 PM

Maybe we need more fkn lucky7coins to thin out these flaky exchanges??
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
January 17, 2016, 08:39:54 PM

Aleph.im
January 17, 2016, 08:27:16 PM

I have wondered this too...countless thread calling every altcoin a shi$coin and on and on.  To me altcoins are interesting and are constantly evolving technologies with bright developers behind them.  As a fan of Bitcoin it is only logical to pay attention to to other coins as well.  I like dogecoin, I think their community is vibrant.

Very indeed!.. This experiments make cryptocurrency world better. Maybe new architectures about cryptocurrency or new types of transaction. We are all complaining about there aren't enough developers out there for these technologies but this is the most efficient way to improve workforce in this field.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 17, 2016, 07:59:06 PM

Altcoins are not bad, but simple clones has nothing to bring in the game.
Hence, they should dissapear asap.
Activity: 756
January 17, 2016, 06:45:55 PM

I have wondered this too...countless thread calling every altcoin a shi$coin and on and on.  To me altcoins are interesting and are constantly evolving technologies with bright developers behind them.  As a fan of Bitcoin it is only logical to pay attention to to other coins as well.  I like dogecoin, I think their community is vibrant.
Aleph.im
January 17, 2016, 03:28:06 PM
Pages:
Jump to: