Pages:
Author

Topic: Why don't the RICH go to jail! - page 3. (Read 2774 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
April 14, 2014, 12:30:40 PM
Hmm... if Bitcoin ever gets mainstream, that will be a serious blow for all the rich people. Because the real value of the fiat currency will be reduced, and that of the crypto-currency will be increased. We might witness a wealth re-distribution, although on a limited scale.

not really, a lot of wealthy persons have plenty of wealth in assets, gold,silver etc. instead of in FIAT

besides, if bitcoin becomes mainstream plenty of new millionaires will be generated Cheesy

Yeah seriously, not too many rich people with a brain horde "cash," either in person or in bank accounts. They invest it in stock, properties, land, precious metals, royalties, even sports teams and horses... none of which would be affected by Bitcoin replacing fiat (which will not happen anyways.)
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
April 14, 2014, 11:07:23 AM
Same old story, the rich (supposedly) don't give a fuck about the poor and the poor want to take what the rich have. We've been playing this game since the cromags were at the neaderthals' throats people...

Hmm... if Bitcoin ever gets mainstream, that will be a serious blow for all the rich people. Because the real value of the fiat currency will be reduced, and that of the crypto-currency will be increased. We might witness a wealth re-distribution, although on a limited scale.

not really, a lot of wealthy persons have plenty of wealth in assets, gold,silver etc. instead of in FIAT

besides, if bitcoin becomes mainstream plenty of new millionaires will be generated Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
April 14, 2014, 11:01:56 AM
Same old story, the rich (supposedly) don't give a fuck about the poor and the poor want to take what the rich have. We've been playing this game since the cromags were at the neaderthals' throats people...

Activity: 182
April 14, 2014, 10:47:55 AM
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 14, 2014, 10:00:08 AM
That's the point : when rich people want to commit crime like fraud. They make it legal.
The people that benefit from legal fraud and corruption won't change the system, why would they do that ?
Poor people are keep in ignorance and poverty so they will never understand the situation, therefore won't take action.
Well...well... It is the duty of the law enforcement officials to make sure that the prevailing laws are applicable to all. If there are any loopholes, then it is the duty of the politicians to eliminate it. So in a sense, eliminate the corruption and you can have the rich going to jail.

Politicians cannot access to power without money.
Politics have no power, how can you have power when you are in dept of more than 17,548,000,000,000 ??
How has the power ? The overly-in-dept-nation or the bank ?

$18 billion ? It's nothing. This guy is poor.

What about the Federal Reserve Bank credit ? What about the banks credit ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Don't forget Rothschild's! They own 90% of everything through there medling. Kate Middleton's grandmother was goldsmith, a Rothschild decendant who married William Windsor so not so much a rags to riches storey as the msm would like you to believe but more 2 controlling family blood lines joining. Is George Windsor the true anti Christ? Haha
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
April 14, 2014, 09:50:16 AM
That's the point : when rich people want to commit crime like fraud. They make it legal.
The people that benefit from legal fraud and corruption won't change the system, why would they do that ?
Poor people are keep in ignorance and poverty so they will never understand the situation, therefore won't take action.
Well...well... It is the duty of the law enforcement officials to make sure that the prevailing laws are applicable to all. If there are any loopholes, then it is the duty of the politicians to eliminate it. So in a sense, eliminate the corruption and you can have the rich going to jail.

Politicians cannot access to power without money.
Politics have no power, how can you have power when you are in dept of more than 17,548,000,000,000 ??
How has the power ? The overly-in-dept-nation or the bank ?

$18 billion ? It's nothing. This guy is poor.

What about the Federal Reserve Bank credit ? What about the banks credit ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

legendary
April 14, 2014, 09:41:55 AM

b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
April 14, 2014, 08:56:42 AM
No.
Rich people make their crime legal.
If someone is doing a legal thing, how can we term that as a crime? If anyone is having complaints against it, then the government should change the constitution and make such things illegal.

+1, but people think 'what can I do'. Sad pefetic excuses for human beings!
legendary
April 14, 2014, 08:43:36 AM
No.
If someone is doing a legal thing, how can we term that as a crime? If anyone is having complaints against it, then the government should change the constitution and make such things illegal.

legendary
April 14, 2014, 07:56:36 AM
No.

legendary
April 14, 2014, 07:47:23 AM
Just simple Because they are able to pay the police, prosecutors, judges, prison guards in order not to go to jail  Grin
Or may be because they are so rich, that they don't need to do any crime. They have money, so they don't have to rob. They have access to women, so they don't have to rape. I am not saying that everyone who is not having money would rob. But just saying that all robbers will be the ones who feel they don't have enough money with them.

No.

April 14, 2014, 07:42:20 AM
I hear that one brother but things like the internet have brought you and me to speak, its connected many people who thought they were mad, crazy or insane when its them around them that are insane. Insanity is defined by doing it he same thing again and again to only acheive thebsame results expecting something different! By this most people are clinically insane today! The controlling few cabals around the world control everything with very little people on there side! They do this through control of centralised points (money, food, schooling, medicine, media etc etc) and its worked well for them but they got sloppy over the generations past. There holding onto what little grasp they have left and are getting/doing desperate things to start ww3. Look at john Kerry beggining for a war in Syria! What a freak show it all is.

The problem they have now is we have crossed that saturation point where more people are questioning things because no matter if you middle class or well off, you are feeling the pinch of your dictators! The lies to continue wars around the world to drag us further and further down to the point where they want us beg them for there help so they have complete control over us. We are in the orwellian nightmare already with boarders been your farms.

Im a true believer in that 21st december 2012 (whenever it was/is due to calanders been messed with) is where the energies of this universe are more aligned for our 3rd awakening where all of us will consciously rise to the next plateau. All of us with 4th dimensional (time) thinking. All this means is astral projection and being able explore things beyond the 3d realm we like to think is all that there is. I feel/sense this started a few years back and feelnit getting stronger.

I do not have the answer to your question of how/when/why etc but I promise these sociopaths are at the end of their days. We just need to avoid the full out ww3 they plan. Peaceful resistance is the way.

Mycyllium can fix radiation, oil spills and replenish the soils and land around the world so no matter what we do, the planet and everything else goes on without us! We have this wonderful garden to live on and look what we do!

P.S, I'm not religious, I came to this awakening through numbers and science from research on Egyptians and the pyramids and coral castle and all the worlds ancient sites. How they all demonstrate finnabacci sequence and Phi/golden ratio. The quad prime numbers and square route of phi been 1.242 and the frequency of this universe (7.23cm) which can be found in EVERYTHING!

This linked the masionic art to the flower of life which lead me to look into that even deeper. Spirit science is an excellent reference to all of this kind of thing but you have to be open minded and this stuff will make your life so much better. Masons were hooked on the flower of life and its ability to manipulate this illusional world we perceive and this basically where thenlucifarian experiment comes from. Separating body and soul which is just disasteriius. Transhumanism (eugenicists) like bill gates and Google are on the leading edge of life his sick twisted experiment.

I too am trying to find a way but I personally think that time itself will right things this time around. The internet, bit torrent and decentralised mesh systems will beat the 19th century thinking of these oligarchies and they already look like an idiotic puppet show to most people, even the ones that don't even know why things are the way they are, they are awakening still.

Its just time, do you you can for yourself and community and I expect 90-95% rejection for most of this, hell, for 30 years I would have said 'crazy person' but its just life itself that's shows you the way, when your ready ;-)

Peace dude, its always nice to see that efforts are not completely lost on most :-)

P.S spelling/English is bad and on mobile, that's why I have errors and misspelling. Always found language a crude way of communication. Its cumbersum and restricting. I believe it be the language of the 'devil' tbh. I think we have been manipulated for at least 600 years or more to even get close to the cognitive disadence we have today.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 14, 2014, 07:12:36 AM
Because they have money,money brings power,the power that control the world,that brings fear in people,kill them,makes them blind,deaf ......changes their souls ............. Sad

+1 a much more subtle and to the point post of what i said. But I was asked what the lucifan experiment was so did go into a little detail :-)

This world is an illusion and we are all made of energy. We truely have the power of 'gods' and we can create our own destiny. envirment changes your DNA which changes you, environment is key and that whybthey keep us locked down like they do! Poison in food, water etc etc isn't to kill you, is to make youndumb and not ask questions back! No critical thinking for you!

Wake up sheep please! They can not do this if you wake up and face the truth zombies!
Your so right,but is hard do break this vicious circle ......but we are too many sheep's,blinded by daily problems and by fear !You and me and a few others ,we see the illusion but we do nothing about it.So tell me how to wake-up about 7 billion sheeps?
Activity: 500
Merit: 500
April 14, 2014, 07:08:26 AM
Because we tolerate injustice.   Angry

Only if the price is right.
April 14, 2014, 06:35:10 AM
Because they have money,money brings power,the power that control the world,that brings fear in people,kill them,makes them blind,deaf ......changes their souls ............. Sad

+1 a much more subtle and to the point post of what i said. But I was asked what the lucifan experiment was so did go into a little detail :-)

This world is an illusion and we are all made of energy. We truely have the power of 'gods' and we can create our own destiny. envirment changes your DNA which changes you, environment is key and that whybthey keep us locked down like they do! Poison in food, water etc etc isn't to kill you, is to make youndumb and not ask questions back! No critical thinking for you!

Wake up sheep please! They can not do this if you wake up and face the truth zombies!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 14, 2014, 05:23:15 AM
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
April 14, 2014, 12:02:41 AM
Because we tolerate injustice.   Angry
Activity: 188
First decentralized MLM system based on Blockchain
April 14, 2014, 12:01:40 AM
The reality sucks for those who cant afford lawyers, etc.

Seen the corrupt system many times.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
April 13, 2014, 11:52:32 PM
Because the rich can pay their way out of the system and the poor cannot and get locked up
Simple as stone
Aka the cold hard prison cell for those who can't afford otherwise
Pages:
Jump to: