Pages:
Author

Topic: Why don't the RICH go to jail! - page 4. (Read 2774 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
April 13, 2014, 11:50:43 PM
Americas solution to the poor is to lock the problem up and hide it behind Barbed wire and concrete walls.

Can you name one thing our government does right?

Well, all that concrete absorbs carbon dioxide, slowing climate change...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 13, 2014, 11:49:21 PM
Money talks everytime.

rich usually get away with anything , murder , fraud , etc . Root cause lies in widespread corruption.

Root cause is the lucifarian experiment (again) but your point is still very true ;-)

What's the lucifarian experiment?

Deep question, and one that many will not understand but the jist  of it is that were all consciousness with spirit at the core of our body. It grows into the seed of life, then the FLOWER OF LIFE and then onto fruit of life. All civilizations have had this at there core principles but today many people don't even understand what he flower of life is, nevermind understand its implications! Without understanding of these which incorporate the tree of life, platonic solids, metatrons cube amoungst many other things you will be a... Well, lost soul!

The lucifarian experiment comes from trying to seperate the body from the spirit which is depicted as the flower of life TWICE over separating from itself. This is what the human race keeps repeating and keeps failing at. And by this I mean humans have been on a 25,920 year cycle (12x 2,xxx years) for millions of years and we just entered aquarios (21 DEC 2012, you might of heard of it) which is the end but its also the beggining, the 13th key in the musical keys (new octave). Again, without proper in depth research your going think this is crazy or 'religious' which it is far from. I found this truth through numbers and science as never been religious but you can not deny the numbers!

If your interested in knowing the truth about this (which explains why a few do what they do to control) and why people don't want to listen to the hard truth yet release yourself and allow yourself to be truely free, innovative and creative you must first discover yourself!

Look up SPIRIT SCIENCE and I believe episode 6 (flower of life) & 10 (math of god) are 2 episodes that will best explain this but in will say without understanding the first episodes. This is not for sheeple or people with closed minds, and 90%+ will say crazy talk.

Well, the crazy talk comes from banksters, governments and religious but cases that don't understand themselves, nevermind others!

The 'elites' or cabals of the world know these things and hold onto the secrets of the fruit of life (1 more step after flower of life) but they don't understand it themselves as they lack compassion, empathy and love. The realm of the spirit does not allow there dark hearts to discover there next evolution and they use us to get there. They need us more than we need them and the more we follow these blind sociopathic (insert all bad words here) we will never learn the 4th(time) & 5th(spirit) dimension. When you sleep your body sleeps, your spirit does not ;-)

It took me 30 years to piece this together and tried understand this over a decade until one day, it just came together and made sense out of this seemingly random, chaotic world we have allowed to happen. When you see this, younsee everything is fake and people are like zombies reading scypts out of a movie without realising they are doing it. They've done a fine job of humanity for control and power but 21st DEC 2012 (who knows the exact 2012 as calanders have been manipulated many times) but in for one can the there's an awakening going on and people are going learn all the knowledge that as been lost over the past 1000s of years, the energy fields are more aligned now and this is the 3rd dawning of man, van goth drew the first one, dawning of consciousness.... You may have seen the picture of the man in a circle and square with arms and legs stretched. That's the 1st dawning and was when man became conscious, this 3rd is going blow peoples minds away!

Peace, and dont fal for there divide and conquer, religion is all the same yet they fight over invisible men in the sky. This world is run on compitition and greed! Well, times are changing and be ready for the storm! Its going be a ride these next few decades :-
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 13, 2014, 02:30:15 PM
Money pays the role, which gives influence

The truest true in the world Cheesy money makes the world go round.
Activity: 500
Merit: 500
April 13, 2014, 02:03:04 PM
Money talks everytime.

rich usually get away with anything , murder , fraud , etc . Root cause lies in widespread corruption.

Root cause is the lucifarian experiment (again) but your point is still very true ;-)

What's the lucifarian experiment?
April 13, 2014, 01:33:50 PM

Activity: 770
April 13, 2014, 01:15:40 PM
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
April 13, 2014, 01:13:24 PM
Its called money = power = corrupted lawyers/judges.
This is exactly what is happening, everywhere.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 13, 2014, 01:12:30 PM
Actually rich people do go to jail when richer people want them to Smiley
lmao great point and very true.
Well I would say - IMO -if you want to risk your freedom for any amount of  cash ... you are mad man Smiley
It is better to eat a bread and drink a water than go to the jail my friend. But I know many people do not mind to go there...
Smiley

I guess they are a lot of crazies then. Some people go to jail because they cant afford health insurance for basic care, I know that sounds crazy but look it up.

Some others consider its rent free / and you earn money in jail as well.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
if you want something do something!!!
April 13, 2014, 01:12:00 PM
Just simple Because they are able to pay the police, prosecutors, judges, prison guards in order not to go to jail  Grin

Or may be because they are so rich, that they don't need to do any crime. They have money, so they don't have to rob. They have access to women, so they don't have to rape. I am not saying that everyone who is not having money would rob. But just saying that all robbers will be the ones who feel they don't have enough money with them.

rich people are the most greedy creature they want more money and power
ask the politician they know so many crimes Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
April 13, 2014, 01:09:30 PM
Actually rich people do go to jail when richer people want them to Smiley
lmao great point and very true.
Well I would say - IMO -if you want to risk your freedom for any amount of  cash ... you are mad man Smiley
It is better to eat a bread and drink a water than go to the jail my friend. But I know many people do not mind to go there...
Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
April 13, 2014, 01:01:18 PM
Its called money = power = corrupted lawyers/judges.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
April 13, 2014, 12:35:33 PM
Technically he went to jail but as you can see he got away with a double murder because he bought the best lawyers.

Hmm... yes... I agree about that. But right now he is rotting in jail.

However, he has requested Obama to pardon him:

http://tellmenow.com/2014/04/now-oj-simpson-wants-obama-to-pardon-him

legendary
April 13, 2014, 12:30:28 PM

So when OJ Simpson went to jail, who were the richer people who wanted that to happen?
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
April 13, 2014, 12:14:18 PM
because they pay out their bail or bribe someone Cheesy
Activity: 274
April 13, 2014, 12:06:57 PM
What's that saying?  Every man has a price,  this includes woman of course.

LOL ~ That's true  Tongue

Even for a straight guy to turn gay
Activity: 266
if you want something do something!!!
April 13, 2014, 09:49:04 AM
just because they have a lot of money to cover up their self
Activity: 504
April 13, 2014, 09:40:23 AM
April 13, 2014, 08:21:58 AM
Easy, the world is run by cabals around the world and if your on there side of the appartite wall you can do what the hell youbwant. This is how they get people to do there bidding, they offer them a better life with no restrictions. 90% of people sadly would jump at this false opertunity and that's why we are where we are today.

A few criminal gangs colluding together to control the population through msm, schooling, work(slavery) etc etc and you all play along thinking that everything going be OK when your all sheep walking to your graves!

Its a financial appartite wall now as people believe fiat currency is actually worth more than the paper its printed on! Remember the devil as many tricks to lore you away from the truth but deep down, were all spirits and have the truth within! You just need to realise it and you will truely see the hell on earth we have created and why it persists! Because of ignorant sheeple like yourself who can't think critically themselves without emotion blinding them!

'Give me the power of a nations money and I care not who makes the laws' Rothschild

And there's lies the answer to your question!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
April 13, 2014, 08:19:31 AM
Because money can buy everything.
legendary
April 13, 2014, 07:53:34 AM
Just simple Because they are able to pay the police, prosecutors, judges, prison guards in order not to go to jail  Grin

Or may be because they are so rich, that they don't need to do any crime. They have money, so they don't have to rob. They have access to women, so they don't have to rape. I am not saying that everyone who is not having money would rob. But just saying that all robbers will be the ones who feel they don't have enough money with them.
Pages:
Jump to: