Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Etherium price is decreasing day by day ? - page 3. (Read 6145 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
Just  because the DAO be stolen, and I think the ETH will be rise slowlly!

It depends on the community support. If it still supports it after the hard fork, the price could rise very soon.

Yes Ethereum is of course a very nice project that is still in the baby stages.

U have to give it a little time and it will come again in the 1k-10k region or so Grin

~CfA~

Congrats, this is the most delusional comment of the day!!!!
Eth will never survive this, wake the hell up people!

If you read between the lines, you might find he think the Ethereum price will drop a lot from current levels.
No sorry, with 1k-10k I did actually mean 1000$ - $10000 USD /ETH.
This *could* happen within 3-5 years of time because the Ethereum now is still a real baby.
It will grow
~CfA~

actually i think ethereum will never go above its ATH anymore. and even if there is a small possibility it needs a lot more than just time. there are a lot of problems with it. like the massive amount of manipulation this coin has and the fact that it is heavily premined and the price is being controlled strictly .
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
Just  because the DAO be stolen, and I think the ETH will be rise slowlly!

It depends on the community support. If it still supports it after the hard fork, the price could rise very soon.

U have to give it a little time and it will come again in the 1k-10k region or so Grin

~CfA~

If you read between the lines, you might find he think the Ethereum price will drop a lot from current levels.

No sorry, with 1k-10k I did actually mean 1000$ - $10000 USD /ETH.

This *could* happen within 3-5 years of time because the Ethereum now is still a real baby.

It will grow

~CfA~
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Because ethereum is trending down and there are time end of trend down, if it happen so we can buy ethereum because it will going up again and i like if price of ethereum going down because i can make profit with it.

It is better to buy the Ethereum when the hard fork happened, and the stolen funds are returned to DAO holders.
Activity: 210
Because ethereum is trending down and there are time end of trend down, if it happen so we can buy ethereum because it will going up again and i like if price of ethereum going down because i can make profit with it.
Activity: 148

~CfA~

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

~CfA~

~CfA~

You might be right. If there is no community support and it has bad reception of the hard fork, the price could drop.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520

~CfA~

Activity: 140
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
I'll clear all the FUD : Ethereum wasn't hacked at all. That was just The DAO. There is not consequence on Ethereum at all.[/b]
Then, to reply to OP, that's quite simple : the halving. That's what's draining all the altcoins for more than a month.

So why they want SF, HF if Ethereum was not affected?

That's a kind of roll-back to cancel these transactions. Since The DAO was funded by ethers, Ethereum can do something since that's still its currency.

Lets tell the brutal truth.

Since some of the Eth devs and leadership are most likely amongst the biggest DAO bagholders and stand to take a massive loss they used their privileged position to roll back history and save their own bacon.  Most likely at the expense of every person who believed in ETH....

Sorry but changing history and rolling back the blockchain has never helped any altcoin and i suspect it will kill ETH too.  I recommend dont be a bagholder
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
As etherium is decreasing, so can we have a reason behind that and what are the future expectations.
I think about price of ethereum who going down it is just fluctuating of price there are not special about that. Every cryptos always be fluctuating even if bitcoin its self. But it is just my opinion using tecnical analysis.
Merit: 501
Well i think it is because of DAO issue thats why the price is decreasing day by day and also thats why the price is decreasing its because ethereum investors are converting their eth to bitcoin because block halving is nearly come..

I do not think the Ethereum holders are converting the eth to bitcoin. If so, the bitcoin price would not drop 10% yesterday.

I could imagine that it is the other way round. Btc users are converting into ether, at least the next few days. Till after halving.
To avoid the uncertainty of the upcoming halving.
This could give ether another push!

Given all the coins in this space, ether might literally at the moment the most uncertain bet you can place your value into. If I had to choose between a halving event that has already elevated the price from 450 to 650, or a hacking event that has recently devalued a coin from 20 to 10 dollars, hell, I want the first choice.

TLDR: ether is not a 'haven' asset for bitcoin holders, ESP in its present condition.

It's like acknowledging the uncertainty of the Halving, but ignoring the elephant shaped Ethereum hard fork in the room.

Yeah the hard fork is a big uncertainty, but I don't think it will come before halving...
By the way, when are thy planing to do so? is there some sort of time table?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
Well i think it is because of DAO issue thats why the price is decreasing day by day and also thats why the price is decreasing its because ethereum investors are converting their eth to bitcoin because block halving is nearly come..

I do not think the Ethereum holders are converting the eth to bitcoin. If so, the bitcoin price would not drop 10% yesterday.

I could imagine that it is the other way round. Btc users are converting into ether, at least the next few days. Till after halving.

Given all the coins in this space, ether might literally at the moment the most uncertain bet you can place your value into. If I had to choose between a halving event that has already elevated the price from 450 to 650, or a hacking event that has recently devalued a coin from 20 to 10 dollars, hell, I want the first choice.

TLDR: ether is not a 'haven' asset for bitcoin holders, ESP in its present condition.

It's like acknowledging the uncertainty of the Halving, but ignoring the elephant shaped Ethereum hard fork in the room.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
I'll clear all the FUD : Ethereum wasn't hacked at all. That was just The DAO. There is not consequence on Ethereum at all.[/b]
Then, to reply to OP, that's quite simple : the halving. That's what's draining all the altcoins for more than a month.

So why they want SF, HF if Ethereum was not affected?

That's a kind of roll-back to cancel these transactions. Since The DAO was funded by ethers, Ethereum can do something since that's still its currency.
Merit: 501

Activity: 393
Merit: 297
Why is the Ethereum price decreasing day by day?

Because sometimes things have to decrease towards zero.

This is done to have it go to $1000 within a couple of years.

~CfA~

But we don't know if ETH is still alive by then, one thing for sure it won't reach the said price per ETH.

Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
Pages:
Jump to: